That Metal Show

Changes

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

classicrawkers bias is showing yet again :canofworms:

No I did not say he sucks like you do with DJ or Steven........ ;)

Saying Axl interviews aren't interesting is borderline insanity. RQ is right, even his interviews from the early days were interesting so your claim that the only reason people find them interesting because he barely does them isn't true.

Hell, listen to that Trunk interview from 06. He really is an amazing speaker. I get chills when he tells about the idea that he originally had for the SCOM music video.

I never said they were not interesting all I implied is the only reason people are so wet over this interview is due to the lack of Axl interviews the past 20years so you are projecting mate.........

Guest saphire

I think it depends on how interested one is in him, in order to find him interesting. I'm sure people find President Obama interesting, but you would have to give some sort of shit about government and politics to feel that way. It's all relative. Fans of Axl find him interesting. Other people who may tune into the interview won't necessarily feel the same.

SCOM has a shit music video?

Not only are you queer, but you're also dumb. Congrats!

SCOM music video is a timeless classic.

Now I know you try extra hard to be different, with your love of NuGnR, Robert Finch (lol) and the Bumblefoot guy, but please try and limit the ridiculous amounts of shit you dribble.

Oh, I'm listening to Axl speak and I gotz teh chills in my tiny little boner. LOL. QUEER.

Guest saphire

Now I know you try extra hard to be different, with your love of NuGnR, Robert Finch (lol) and the Bumblefoot guy, but please try and limit the ridiculous amounts of shit you dribble.

Oh, I'm listening to Axl speak and I gotz teh chills in my tiny little boner. LOL. QUEER.

Why don't you post more often?!

:wub:

Axl's not even sitting next to Trunk. Usually the main guest sits next to the interviewer, not hang out at the end seat.

I'm impressed you've been able to find something to pick at.

It's a gift. :CoolFace:

I'm not picking, just something I noticed in the picture posted. Jesus, I'M the one with the creepy stalker and iI'm not even this paranoid. Main guest usually sits next to the interviewer. That's not negative, just an observation. :facepalm:

Yeah but it just seems like a totally meaningless one :shrugs:

Everything here is meaningless. It's just a forum for a band, we're not curing cancer.

MaybeEddie will ask Axl if he feels partially responsible for killing the music industry like you said he did Mad-err Sapphire.. :whistleing:

Edited by Gunzen

I get chills when he tells about the idea that he originally had for the SCOM music video.

Chills?

LOL

Queer.

at the risk of defending broski which I'm not I do find it humeros and ironic that you call him a queer with a username like that,

continue on.

What is so special about the SCOM music video? Looks like every other shitty 80's hair band video. Get a grip people. The original idea was amazing and your trying to tell me that the final SCOM video is amazing, why again? Is it the black and white camera effects? Wow. Fascinating. :rolleyes:

I am sure BBF and POC would make a much better version of the video just like they did with the song. And of course with Finck on the lead guitar. 20x better a song. and 50x better a video.

The SCOM video is great. Unlike the 80s hair band video's it is just a rock n' roll band playing without spandex and groupies all around. It's a simple rocking video. The song didn't need much more than that to be successful and it was proved. And it was b&w film, not a camera effect... How old are you again?

Edited by kostabi

Guest saphire

MaybeEddie will ask Axl if he feels partially responsible for killing the music industry like you said he did Mad-err Sapphire.. :whistleing:

That is not what I said at all Gunz-err goofball.

Guest saphire

What is so special about the SCOM music video? Looks like every other shitty 80's hair band video. Get a grip people. The original idea was amazing and your trying to tell me that the final SCOM video is amazing, why again? Is it the black and white camera effects? Wow. Fascinating. :rolleyes:

I am sure BBF and POC would make a much better version of the video just like they did with the song. And of course with Finck on the lead guitar. 20x better a song. and 50x better a video.

The SCOM video is great. Unlike the 80s hair band video's it is just a rock n' roll band playing without spandex and groupies all around. It's a simple rocking video. The song didn't need much more than that to be successful and it was proved. And it was b&w film, not a camera effect... How old are you again?

Agree, the video was very different for the time. The glimpses backstage, the black n white footage, hand held camera angles, no whores dancing around just for the sake of trying to sell the song as sex. It was the music and the group that was showcased, no flash, no sparkle, no big hair, which was the opposite of what most bands were doing in videos in the 80's.

Why don't you post more often?!

:wub:

Yes, please do. :wub:

What type of idiot mocks the scom video...without it, your great new and amazing version with Dave Navarro, buckehead, brain, josh freese, Robert finch and pitman would never exist!

Get your head out of your ass. Srsly! I know you want ashblah's balls on your chin, but your comments are ludacris!

Maybe we should compare to the better video...

B)

classicrawkers bias is showing yet again :canofworms:

No I did not say he sucks like you do with DJ or Steven........ ;)

Saying Axl interviews aren't interesting is borderline insanity. RQ is right, even his interviews from the early days were interesting so your claim that the only reason people find them interesting because he barely does them isn't true.

Hell, listen to that Trunk interview from 06. He really is an amazing speaker. I get chills when he tells about the idea that he originally had for the SCOM music video.

I never said they were not interesting all I implied is the only reason people are so wet over this interview is due to the lack of Axl interviews the past 20years so you are projecting mate.........

LOL, Axl is interesting because of lack of access nothing more

And I said he was interesting..because he never talks to the press.......I guess you missed that part eh mate............... B)

Edited by classicrawker

I think some of y'all need to realize that outside of GnR fans, a lot of people consider GnR ( both old and new ) to be a huge joke, an overrated band that is responsible for some of the most lulz-worthy and goofy clichés in rock music.

Just like a LOT of people don't see an amazing guitarist in EVH, but a ridiculously kitsch and cheesy band.

You just have to accept the fact that the world doesn't revolve around GnR in particular or your tastes in general.

To a lot of people, GnR is shit.

Broski probably has his own reasons as to why he's there. It isn't the SCOM video ( which I find boring too to be fair, I much prefer the Paradise City one, at least it's raw, or the UYI ones because they are cheesy in a good way ), so what ?

Edited by BBB

Saying Axl interviews aren't interesting is borderline insanity.

And all this coming from the person who says AFD is boring... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm

What type of idiot mocks the scom video...without it, your great new and amazing version with Dave Navarro, buckehead, brain, josh freese, Robert finch and pitman would never exist!

Get your head out of your ass. Srsly! I know you want ashblah's balls on your chin, but your comments are ludacris!

Maybe we should compare to the better video...

Wouldn't those balls be BBF's?

New New New GNR fans are strange birds indeed. Imagine the type of person that would go to a Star Trek convention without the space suit and there you have it.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Next time i hear someone saying that the new GNR's version of SCOM is better than the Original one, i'm gonna shoot myself in the head.... seriously?

Is that a promise? I will gladly find out where you live, fly there and say those words. I'd even throw the gun in for free because I'm such an outstanding guy.

I don't know if anyone's mentioned it, but Axl talked about his original plans for the SCOM video on the last Eddie Trunk interview. He said that what he really wanted to do was have this oriental woman walking through an airport with a baby. When she eventually got to customs/security, they split it open because it was dead and filled with heroin.

True story.