That Metal Show

Changes

Poor Slash. That is really insulting actually.

Oh well I'm too excited about this to care. i wonder if there was like a crisis meeting after Rio and they decided they need to pull something out of the bag before they lost everyone?

I don't care if people take the pee out of me for this but I'm thrilled about all this and it's made me so happy :lol: I just want them to do well.

Slash does so many interviews, Axl never gives any. If it had been the other way around Axl would've been dumped cause Slash gave his first interview in 20 years. At least that's how I see it, I don't think it's anything personal at all :shrugs:

And yes, who cares? It's TOO exciting! :axl:

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eddie should be worshipped on every gnr forum after this.

He achieved thr impossible

Funny thing is, it seems like Axl or management just called him, and he did what he was told from there.

By the way, why do they hate Eddie on Blabbermouth?

Edited by Changes

Eddie should be worshipped on every gnr forum after this.

He achieved thr impossible

Funny thing is, it seems like Axl or management just called him, and he did what he was told from there.

By the way, why do they hate Eddie on Blabbermouth?

To me it seems like Eddie went all the way down there on the small chance that he'd get this interview.

Eddie is a fucking hero.

Yes, well that was kind of what I meant. Since they changed their plans all sudden to go down there, I assume they got some sort of signal from the GN'R camp. After that they just went with it, and didn't pressure Axl.

Anyways, so stoked for this! I hope we will get hints about what was said in the upcoming days otherwise the wait will be too long.

I'm really looking forward to see Axl tell us all that he's not even thinking about a new album right now... and that the ones who think of a new album are just cocksuckers who like the old band and "detractors".

I'm also looking forward to hear he has like 30 songs ready, but will use 11 of them in 2015 for the next album, and then the rest of them in 2017.

We'll finally listen to Silkworms in 2017!!! yeeeeeeaaaaaah! I'm gonna be so excited!!!

I'm really looking forward to see Axl tell us all that he's not even thinking about a new album right now... and that the ones who think of a new album are just cocksuckers who like the old band and "detractors".

I'm also looking forward to hear he has like 30 songs ready, but will use 11 of them in 2015 for the next album, and then the rest of them in 2017.

We'll finally listen to Silkworms in 2017!!! yeeeeeeaaaaaah! I'm gonna be so excited!!!

Way to view the glass as half empty. What about seeing the guy you come here and discuss every day speak about himself and his business for the first time in 20 years?

Apparently Axl keeps logging on to myGNR too, the last time a couple of hours ago. I wonder what that is about?

:o Any update on this?

No, but I think I was wrong about the time though. Seems to have been last night "our time" he logged on the last time, but one guy said he had logged in several times. I wonder if he was looking for reactions about the interview or the shows. I hope so, because that place has become rightfully really positive the last couple of days. Would be nice if he saw that he gets love back when he gives love (plus generally saw a positive vibe on the internet)

Edited by Changes

Why don't you leak everything you have AxlRoseCalifornia :CoolFace:

Way to view the glass as half empty. What about seeing the guy you come here and discuss every day speak about himself and his business for the first time in 20 years?

I am looking forward to this myself, as just the fact that Axl is finally talking is something to get excited over, but in all honesty Axl's changes his mind like New England weather so I won't count on anything he tells us actually happening when he claims it will...not being negative just a realist.........

I am looking forward to this myself, as just the fact that Axl is finally talking is something to get excited over, but in all honesty Axl's changes his mind like New England weather so I won't count on anything he tells us actually happening when he claims it will...not being negative just a realist.........

Eddie Trunk first told us he asked about all the interesting stuff, then added that Axl "was in great spirits and talked about everything", which makes me feel very optimistic at the moment :)

Edit: Oh, now I see that I misinterpreted you a bit. I thought you said he may have changed attitude about the interview before it happened, hence never revealed anything.

Edited by Changes