That Metal Show

Changes

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saphire

Axl's not even sitting next to Trunk. Usually the main guest sits next to the interviewer, not hang out at the end seat.

I'm impressed you've been able to find something to pick at.

It's a gift. :CoolFace:

I'm not picking, just something I noticed in the picture posted. Jesus, I'M the one with the creepy stalker and iI'm not even this paranoid. Main guest usually sits next to the interviewer. That's not negative, just an observation. :facepalm:

Axl's not even sitting next to Trunk. Usually the main guest sits next to the interviewer, not hang out at the end seat.

I'm not picking, just something I noticed in the picture posted. Jesus, I'M the one with the creepy stalker and iI'm not even this paranoid. Main guest usually sits next to the interviewer. That's not negative, just an observation. :facepalm:

Yeah but it just seems like a totally meaningless one :shrugs:

Guest saphire

Yeah but it just seems like a totally meaningless one :shrugs:

Everything here is meaningless. It's just a forum for a band, we're not curing cancer.

*cough*highschoolparkinglotrentacop*cough*

We were saying that Axl will probably feel more comfortable in this setting over a one on one. Might make the whole thing even better.

So this airs in America on Nov 11th? When will it be online for the rest of us? :(

Hopefully as soon as the show is over and everyone has gotten their arms down from the air over how amazing Axl was and has put a download link up for us non-US people? :awesome:

Nice photo! I'm so pleased this isn't just another rumour. We have pictures. This is really happening!!

It really gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "pictures or it didn't happen!"

"Wow, is this really happening?" "Well yes cause here's yet another picture!"

AdA5Y7TCQAEVZla.jpg

EDIT: I'm happy to report fangirling has reached an entirely new level! :awesome::axl:

Edited by RocketQueen1985

Why was only DJ there? I'm really not looking forward to the next album if it has songs he wrote on it.

?

It's not like Axl and Slash never did interview although Izzy and Duff had written stuff for the record. Edit: Sorry, thought you said "only songs he wrote".

Anyways, you people in the US should look out for promos on VH1 and report!

Edited by Changes

Is this a sign? Are they going to use this announce something?

Guns N' Roses

Waiting for LeBron and DWade at the @AAarena with @EddieTrunk talkin Guns now, then and beyond

I'd say that's very likely.

Heads up - November 11th is VH1 Classics "National Metal Day". The TMS Season 9 Premiere airs that day, originally scheduled to have Slash as the main guest. Looks like Slash was replaced by GNR. lolslash

TMS is actually a pretty big show for rock fans in America. This will increase ticket sales for sure.

GNR is finally starting to do things right. Great setlists, tour videos on FB, interviews....it just keeps getting better. I can't wait until the 11th. Only 12 more days!!

Yes, it's strange how I, and many with me, really thought Axl was done this time. That he didn't have any fire left, didn't care about anything etc. And then they just did an 180. Awesome! I am really onboard again. Seems like great times ahead.

Is this a sign? Are they going to use this announce something?

Guns N' Roses

Waiting for LeBron and DWade at the @AAarena with @EddieTrunk talkin Guns now, then and beyond

I'd say that's very likely.

Heads up - November 11th is VH1 Classics "National Metal Day". The TMS Season 9 Premiere airs that day, originally scheduled to have Slash as the main guest. Looks like Slash was replaced by GNR. lolslash

TMS is actually a pretty big show for rock fans in America. This will increase ticket sales for sure.

GNR is finally starting to do things right. Great setlists, tour videos on FB, interviews....it just keeps getting better. I can't wait until the 11th. Only 12 more days!!

I agree, GN'R seem to be doing stuff better this time around. Axl is seemingly in a great mood that last few shows, their putting pro-shot video's on their Facebook, Axl's voice is getting back in shape, and their playing close to 3 hours every night.

All we need now is Axl to say their will be a new album in the near future.

Poor Slash. That is really insulting actually.

Oh well I'm too excited about this to care. i wonder if there was like a crisis meeting after Rio and they decided they need to pull something out of the bag before they lost everyone?

I don't care if people take the pee out of me for this but I'm thrilled about all this and it's made me so happy :lol: I just want them to do well.

'The MTV USA website (www.mtv.com) is optimized for users within USA. While Users outside of USA are welcome to visit, many features of the site (including most videos) will not work for users outside of USA. We strongly encourage you to visit your local site instead.'