That Metal Show

Changes

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice.. I've gotten to Rio and the first Illusion tour, Crack on the Jet..

It just seems to me that the troubles in the band were not so black and white and that it happened gradually.. Not by Axl saying.. I'm gonna steal this band and make it my own..

I know, you don't think that way, but since we have discussed those issues once or twice ;) I just found it interesting in that sense !

I find the book pretty shallow.. Nothing in depth.. Skates over everything.. Sure it provides some diary like view of what happened, but its all in hindsight with a few headlines.. Not written with emotion.. Its a nice easy read, but it lacks alot of things that a book should have, objectively seen, such as emotion and detail.

Somebody should start a topic on that.. ;)

Sorry for thread stealing.. Apparently nobody has anything left to say on that show, and there's a new topic on the same thing, so it should'nt matter much either way..

Agree

Duff has a much more mature and rational look on why things happened the way they did, and is able to accept the fact that the fault does not lie entirely with one of the parties,

megafame, outside forces, communication breakdown, hardcore drug abuse etc.

His book was stated to be a story about the fall into despair and the long road to recovery, not a GnR tell all.

He see's a lot of humor in his life and the juxtaposition between dad and rocker and is the only one who has shown "personal growth"- he is a completely different guy now to what he was then, and has numerous achievements outside music that he is equally proud of....

great example and a really intelligent guy.

sorry about the thread jacking.......

Guest PublicEnemy

lol Slash is afraid of toolboxes

Why is Slash brought up into this? I just found out in that video Tommy paints his nails. If he is gay, so what I don't give a fuck.

Did you watch the Tom Mayhue interview?

Who the fuck cares about Tom Mayhue. All I watched was the Tommy interview and nothing interesting was said in it of course.

Guest PublicEnemy

Why is Slash brought up into this? I just found out in that video Tommy paints his nails. If he is gay, so what I don't give a fuck.

Who the fuck cares about Tom Mayhue. All I watched was the Tommy interview and nothing interesting was said in it of course.

Well he said Slash was afraid of toolboxes. Which is why I posted that. It's not rocket science.

Yeah I could care less.

Well he said Slash was afraid of toolboxes. Which is why I posted that. It's not rocket science.

Yeah I could care less.

:blacksabbath:

I doubt that there is a contracted "GAG ORDER", but more likely, they just dont know anything and know anything they might say will be blown outa proportion, twisted, and that could get them in trouble with the boss. I do think that there is a great fear of losing their gig, so I belive they just dont want to fuck that up....

When their is something ion stone, they will tell it and we will then find out about it, and microanalize it, until its twisted into something negative about Slash.. :CoolFace:

:CoolFace:

Yeah I could care less.

If you could care less, that means you still care to a certain degree. If you were at the lowest level possible of caring than you couldn't care less.

Yeah I could care less.

If you could care less, that means you still care to a certain degree. If you were at the lowest level possible of caring than you couldn't care less.

Thank you, that saying had always pissed me off.

Well, I watched this show two days after it was on television with my friend. I was kind of anxious watching this with my friend there, worried Axl would look like an idiot again and give my friend more reason to laugh at me for following this 'band'.

However, Axl wasn't the embarrassment of the show. It was Bumblefoot. Seriously, I cringe just thinking back on his behaviour. It was so painful to watch this idiot and I have no idea why they didn't cut him out or at least shorten his slot on the show. Even Trunk and the other two were clearly embarrassed and didn't know what to say or do. The guy is an attention seeking idiot. I hate him even more now.

Well, I watched this show two days after it was on television with my friend. I was kind of anxious watching this with my friend there, worried Axl would look like an idiot again and give my friend more reason to laugh at me for following this 'band'.

However, Axl wasn't the embarrassment of the show. It was Bumblefoot. Seriously, I cringe just thinking back on his behaviour. It was so painful to watch this idiot and I have no idea why they didn't cut him out or at least shorten his slot on the show. Even Trunk and the other two were clearly embarrassed and didn't know what to say or do. The guy is an attention seeking idiot. I hate him even more now.

Bumble is a pretty nice guy from what I have seen so in his defense I think he might have been pretty doped up due to his injury...you don't do drugs but if you did you would know it makes people do odd things................

Bumble is a pretty nice guy from what I have seen so in his defense I think he might have been pretty doped up due to his injury...you don't do drugs but if you did you would know it makes people do odd things................

I understand some people cannot see through Bumblefoot, but even taking that into consideration, he made an idiot of himself on TV and he probably should've been cut out of the show. Drugs or not, he still made a fool of himself and made the band look retarded.