GUNS N' ROSES NORTH AMERICAN TOUR 2011

ManetsBR

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, so the Camden date is a Saturday? Thank god for little favors.

I was really not looking forward to Axl taking the stage at 11:30 when I'd have to work the next day.

Yeah, you lucked out there. Chicago's on a Tuesday, and I'm gonna have to figure out a way to come in late the next day. Hmm...

November 20, Wilkes Barre PA has also been listed today.

http://www.wzzo.com/event_portal/view/calendar/calendar.html?type=9

Dates so far...

October 28th, 2011: Orlando, FL @ Amway Center

October 29th, 2011: Miami, FL @ AmericanAirlines Arena

October 31st, 2011: Greenville, SC @ BI-LO Center

November 2nd, 2011: Atlanta, GA @ Philips Arena

November 4th, 2011: Houston. TX @ Toyota Center (NEW)

November 5th, 2011: Dallas. TX @ Gexa Energy Pavilion

November 8th, 2011: Omaha, NE @ Qwest Center (NEW)

November 9th, 2011: Norman, OK @ Lloyd Noble Center (NEW)

November 12th, 2011: Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center

November 13th, 2011: Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center

November 15th, 2011: Chicago, IL @ Allstate Arena

November 17th, 2011: East Rutherford, NJ @ IZOD Center (NEW)

November 19th, 2011: Hartford, CT @ Comcast Theatre

November 20th, 2011: Wilkes-Barre, PA @ Mohegan Sun Area (NEW)

November 25th, 2011: Worcester, MA @ DCU Center (NEW)

November 26th, 2011: Camden, NJ @ Susquehanna Bank Center (NEW)

Edited by sofine11

dumb to put a show on black friday the day after thanksgiving, esp when they are not even playing the 5 days before that (well 4 since they wouldnt play on turkey day).

Most people are out shopping that day

Not true as kids will be home from college and looking for a party...Thanksgiving Holiday is one of the biggest party weekend of the year or at least it was when I used to go clubbing..........

dumb to put a show on black friday the day after thanksgiving, esp when they are not even playing the 5 days before that (well 4 since they wouldnt play on turkey day).

Not true as kids will be home from college and looking for a party...Thanksgiving Holiday is one of the biggest party weekend of the year or at least it was when I used to go clubbing..........

Yeah and college kids go home they are not at school, so all the college kids in the worcester and boston area will not there in MA

There was a Tool show on black friday back when I was in college and it had to get moved because there were not a lot of tix sold because all the college kids went home.

Just watch, this will be a terrible selling show because of the date. If you are going to put a Gnr show in boston/worcester area at least make sure the millions of college kids that may buy tickets are there :facepalm:

Valid point Dave. Not to mention it's such a huge travel weekend in general for families. It's not just college kids who see this band but a lot of the 30 and 40 year old crowd who will be spending the long weekend at Grandmas. I don't know, doesn't seem like an ideal date.

Valid point Dave. Not to mention it's such a huge travel weekend in general for families. It's not just college kids who see this band but a lot of the 30 and 40 year old crowd who will be spending the long weekend at Grandmas. I don't know, doesn't seem like an ideal date.

Exactly becuase me and my parents are going to TN to see my brother and his family. A lot of families travel on that weekend.

Seems like an ideal date to grab a $10 ticket in the lot ;)

true ha

Yeah and college kids go home they are not at school, so all the college kids in the worcester and boston area will not there in MA

There was a Tool show on black friday back when I was in college and it had to get moved because there were not a lot of tix sold because all the college kids went home.

Just watch, this will be a terrible selling show because of the date. If you are going to put a Gnr show in boston/worcester area at least make sure the millions of college kids that may buy tickets are there :facepalm:

Don't completely agree with you as there will also be plenty of kids coming back to this area from college...in any case Worcester will most likely be half full no matter when the show is scheduled just like the last time I saw NuGuns here............

You should be able to get plenty of tickets for most of the dates, not just Worcester, below face value in the parking lot of the arenas from people looking to dump them as most of the shows are not selling well so far........

Don't completely agree with you as there will also be plenty of kids coming back to this area from college...in any case Worcester will most likely be half full no matter when the show is scheduled just like the last time I saw NuGuns here............

You will be losing millions of kids and only getting back a few thousand. Huge difference. Its a bad week to have shows. It would be like putting shows on xmas eve or the day after xmas

Its just a bad week. And Worcester used to be a bigger seller, just like boston but Axls Fake gnr does not sell anymore.

IT will be even worse than last time, thats my point

Anyone know the Izod presale code?

According to my source, 526218.

:bumblefoot:

Yeah, thanks. I saw it on mygnr after I posted this and tryed it. It's valid but, the seats the presale offers is shit. I'll just wait for the general public sale.

Careful, they might all be sold out by then :CoolFace: