GUNS N' ROSES NORTH AMERICAN TOUR 2011

ManetsBR

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess would be that we'll get more dates early next week, then an announcement with a lot more to follow.

I dunno guys. This might be the last opportunity a lot of us in the states have to see, in my opinion, the best frontman of the last 25 years for a loooong time. I highly suggest nabbing a ticket.

And, um, they're rehearsing Estranged. :thumbsup:

Edited by sofine11

My guess would be that we'll get more dates early next week, then an announcement with a lot more to follow.

More dates are supposed to be announced on Monday -- Atlanta, Dallas and Ontario, etc.

Yup. Looks like they're gonna make their way through the South & Midwest through mid-November, and do their East Coast dates later in the month, with the tour ending probably in Cali.

I just don't get it. Unless Axl has one hell of an Ace up his sleeve, the current ticket sales do not bode well for the entire tour.

This isn't the Rolling Stones. You can't announce a tour with no promotion (yeah I've seen the ESPN commercials, that's not promotion) and expect to sell out, or moderately pack, arenas domestically. Just not gonna happen.

I'm holding out for a miracle...

Floor/GA tickets are the last to sell out.

Not from my experience.

Mine either, they are usually the first to go here in the States...........

Really? Here is the last to sold out. Actually, the South American Tour concerts that didn't sell out yet, are still missing GA.

Yup floor seats are the hottest tickets here and sell out almost immediately for a popular band.........all you have to do is go to ebay U.S. and pick a band and you will see floor seats are always the highest priced with scalpers

I am getting a deja vu feeling that Axl is going to play in front of half filled arenas again here just like the last two NuGuns tours I attended......the good news is maybe they will heavily discount the tickets to get some fans to attend...I am guessing you will also be able to get tickets the night of show outside the arenas at much less than face value....

.I would not buy ticekts just yet if I was a U.S. fan........

8 ticket limit in Chicago? Seems high, many have been for 4 or 6 at shows I've gone to in recent past. It's like they're begging the scalpers to buy them, and since tix are still available, they apparently aren't all that interested either.

At least there is something.. Not too many shots of the other members.. Of course.. :D..

I think Axl still hopes for reunion.. He knows its the real deal.. in his heart..

And Agree that he has to bring out something special in order to make it work.. Touring CD again is strange to say the least.. !

Touring the south first and heading north during that time of the year isn't making much sense to me. I guess it depends on how long the tour goes on, but places like NY and Boson can get snowstorms anytime starting in late November. Florida, Texas, SC would have been better left towards the end of the year, for the weather at least. But then again nothing about this tour is making sense.