GUNS N' ROSES NORTH AMERICAN TOUR 2011

ManetsBR

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course he doesn't because people are more interested in blues-rock, blowjobs and liquor than they are in fretless guitar and atonal octo-tapping.

That's why people like Govan, Zorn, Zappa and most jazzmen will never appeal to the majority : because their music doesn't have immediate appeal.

That doesn't make them horrible musicians though.

Unless you consider AFD to be not only the best ( it's probably one of the best hard rock albums of all time ) but also the "most interesting" album ever of course.

In which case, well... :shrugs2:

Of course he doesn't because people are more interested in blues-rock, blowjobs and liquor than they are in fretless guitar and atonal octo-tapping.

That's why people like Govan, Zorn, Zappa and most jazzmen will never appeal to the majority : because their music doesn't have immediate appeal.

That doesn't make them horrible musicians though.

Unless you consider AFD to be not only the best ( it's probably one of the best hard rock albums of all time ) but also the "most interesting" album ever of course.

In which case, well... :shrugs2:

BBB -- Are you a Zappa fan? I love his stuff. Big fan here.

I'm not a "fan" in the sense that I don't know most of his discography but I've listened to three albums, and I've seen Zappa play Zappa once ;)

I like his music because I think the arrangements are awesome but it's not something that I'd listen to every day, mainly because I need to be focused on the music to appreciate it.