GUNS N' FN' ROSES Rock in Rio Official Blog!

ManetsBR

Really hope the mix isn't as shitty tomorow.

Watch Now: Red Hot Chili Peppers streaming live from Rock in Rio Festival.

^That appears at the top of the entire Youtube site. Will be awesome to see GNR's name at the top of one of the most popular sites in the world come Oct. 2.

GNR died when Paul Tobias left in 2001. Good try though.

:CoolFace:

Edited by RK99

Saw RHCP and Motorhead once before - None of them impressed me..

Can't understand EJ did'nt get encore.. Apart from GNR he's definately the act thats most interesting.. Just ashame he does'nt play his 1968-1972 songs.. They're way better...

Thanks for the updates.. Looking good.. Can't wait for the show.. !

SOAD and GN'R is written equally large, are they both headlining? It's not written like that any other day.

I'm not really sure what the size means. I don't really get why Elton John was written biggest for the friday show yet, Rihanna played after him. I wouldn't give it much thought.

I think it's obvious it's the headliners. Elton John didn't play the last set but would he play without headlining? I remember they had problems finding the act that would be "opening" for GN'R. Maybe SOAD refused and hence the equal size.

SOAD and GN'R is written equally large, are they both headlining? It's not written like that any other day.

I'm not really sure what the size means. I don't really get why Elton John was written biggest for the friday show yet, Rihanna played after him. I wouldn't give it much thought.

Because he's Elton fucking John, probably the biggest star at Rio.