GUNS N' FN' ROSES Rock in Rio Official Blog!

ManetsBR

I'll try the rail, or the second or third row.

At São Paulo last year I was at the third row.

I was at the rail on a few concerts, Scorpions, which was a very small concert.

Last year I went to the SWU Fest with a few friends. We were in three. The good thing about being with someone that is not going to hold you back, is that you can revise who is going out of the field to get food and water. And like that, concert after concert, we managed to be on the rail on the Linkin Park concert, which was the last one.

On Rock in Rio, I'll be with Eduardo, and I hope he's not too scared of going ahead :CoolFace:

I mean, all the GNR forums members from Brazil will be there. I would say that close to half of the crowd is made of forum members, so there will be a lot of familiar faces, which is very, very good. Because you can't stand on your feet the whole show. You gotta sit down to play cards eventually, and if you're among friends, it's better.

So yeah, I won't get to the City of Rock earlier, but I'll try to be on the rail. No... I'll be on the rail. Mark my words.

Edited by Manets

AXL ROSE MAKES 4 PAGES OF REQUESTS FOR CAMARIM

The coordenator of the Rock in Rio backstage Ingrid Berger elected today Axl Rose, the Guns N' Roses lead singer as the artist that asks for the most complex camarim in the whole Rock in Rio editions, which include artists like Freddie Mercury, Elton John and Prince. Accustomed to higher eccentricities conceivable by the human mind, when asked about who would be the most annoying guy on the list of artists served by it, Berger said: "Axl Rose. His private list has 4 pages! It's an amount of things that don't even fit on his camarim! Drinks, champagne only Crystal or Krug, turkish food, australian beer Buddha, a czech beer that I simply can't find. It's a scavenger hunt, I go out the list and I try to find the stuff. I've had too much trouble, Axl's unpredictable, you never know what he wants."

Source: IG

Edited by Manets

AXL ROSE MAKES 4 PAGES OF REQUESTS FOR CAMARIM

The coordenator of the Rock in Rio backstage Ingrid Berger elected today Axl Rose, the Guns N' Roses lead singer as the artist that asks for the most complex camarim in the whole Rock in Rio editions, which include artists like Freddie Mercury, Elton John and Prince. Accustomed to higher eccentricities conceivable by the human mind, when asked about who would be the most annoying guy on the list of artists served by it, Berger said: "Axl Rose. His private list has 4 pages! It's an amount of things that don't even fit on his camarim! Drinks, champagne only Crystal or Krug, turkish food, australian beer Buddha, a czech beer that I simply can't find. It's a scavenger hunt, I go out the list and I try to find the stuff. I've had too much trouble, Axl's unpredictable, you never know what he wants."

Source: IG

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

He DOES have ridicoulous demands alright !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vno29z24nqs

05:45 they start talking about Guns N' Roses, and that they're the most common band on Rock in Rio and how they have always given the crew so much work.
Check out this story:
On 2006, on the day of the show, Axl Rose and the Guns N' Roses managers went to talk with the Medinas, they wanted to start their concert earlier (!)
They wanted the Medinas to ask for the band that was playing to take their things and wait backstage so Guns N' Roses could come in (!)
After a lot of talk, no deal. But then, it was finally time for Guns N' Roses to come in (they were closing the night), but...
Axl Rose wanted a pair of jeans that he had forgotten on the Guns N' Roses airplane. So Beta had to go to the airport to take Axl's jeans and go back to the City of Rock.
That took 40 minutes, thus GN'R started their concert late.

Unbeliavable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vno29z24nqs

05:45 they start talking about Guns N' Roses, and that they're the most common band on Rock in Rio and how they have always given the crew so much work.

Check out this story:

On 2006, on the day of the show, Axl Rose and the Guns N' Roses managers went to talk with the Medinas, they wanted to start their concert earlier (!)

They wanted the Medinas to ask for the band that was playing to take their things and wait backstage so Guns N' Roses could come in (!)

After a lot of talk, no deal. But then, it was finally time for Guns N' Roses to come in (they were closing the night), but...

Axl Rose wanted a pair of jeans that he had forgotten on the Guns N' Roses airplane. So Beta had to go to the airport to take Axl's jeans and go back to the City of Rock.

That took 40 minutes, thus GN'R started their concert late.

Unbeliavable.

He cant go on without 'his' jeans man :facepalm: