According to my source, Tommy is out, Richard is "undecided" at best, and BBF wants more money.

BBA

The rumor's, the drama!

I know alot want a reunion, and obviously BBA want's one too. But to believe something where there's no source at all is just bullshit. Complete bullshit made up by some source who was probably his pizza delivery man who came to his door 5 hour's ago. People believe anything so they! That's why I can'tstand this place sometime's, this kind of stuff makes no sense, has no source, and people are jumping on it with glee becuase there's a possiblity of Duff or Izzy being at Rio, which I have never heard of Tommy leaving, Fortus leaving, or Bumblefoot wanted more money, or being fired, from any official source, or the band. The way I stand on GNR' is until I here it form a bandmate, I don't believe anything.

People, maybe it's the sense that it's BBA who want's this to happen and he's just want's to pull you leg and be an asshole, ever think of that? A story with no source is a lie, plain and simple.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

Guest Lucrecia

Keep in mind, guys. "The original GNR forum for the original GNR" gave this dipshit kid a purple title here, thus encouraging his idiotic behavior. In the management's defense though, ^ the above was their slogan prior to deciding to "evolve".

In all fairness, we might as well change it to what it is now. "Basically mygnr, same ignorant kid moderators, same mentality of selling out for memberships".

I love Broski. Don't be mean to him. sad.gif

People, maybe it's the sense that it's BBA who want's this to happen and he's just want's to pull you leg and be an asshole, ever think of that? A story with no source is a lie, plain and simple.

Unfortunately for you and the other Nu GNR nerds who pollute this place, this story does have a source and a legitimate one at that.

This person has passed along info to me in the past that has hit the media weeks later. I have no doubt that this info is legitimate. My only concern is that Axl's bi-polar ass doesn't change plans or that Izzy/Duff decline the offer.

So would you mind sharing with us what makes a good musician then? If it is not technical proficiency and not being able to make music that people enjoy, then what is it? Since you are the one saying Slash being a good musician is "false", then I am guessing you have an objective decision rule you could share with us?

What it is, in a nutshell, is a little boy seeking attention. His AFD is boring thread screams look at me, I will diss one of the best albums ever made on the forum of the band who made it. I'm so kewl.

At least Miser can cut and paste off of wikipedia in an attempt to back up his opinions, which are usually irrational as well, depending on the day and the medication involved.

Ultimately it's a matter of opinion, and I can understand people have differing opinions. But he gives his for shits and giggles, with absolutely nothing to justify it. Don't even try to take him seriously anymore.

This place really is being overrun by trolls....

Every single time that I express my opinion in D&N I get comments like this. This is why I stayed away from D&N for months. I'm not seeking attention. I'm just sharing my opinion and being honest. You don't have to agree with me but, I don't see why you have to resort to name calling.

Atleast Changes can argue respectfully and makes good points. You and others like you, just seem to want to jump on every little thing I say and bash me when I don't worship Slash. Before I joined this forum, when I lurked, I really appreciated that people could express there opinions here and not get attacked like on other forums. Then I joined and I get called a troll just because I don't agree with you. Do you even know what the word troll means? Because you misuse it constantley.

I don't think Slash is good. Why is that so hard for people to understand? I make one comment about not being happy if Slash hypothetically came back into the band and now we've derailed the thread into off topic BS and name calling.

There are a lot of people commenting about bucket as some sort of souless "shredder", I am doubting they are really down with buckets material enough because the comments dont add up. I understand the way you rate your guitarists broski.

Unfortunately for you and the other Nu GNR nerds who pollute this place, this story does have a source and a legitimate one at that.

This person has passed along info to me in the past that has hit the media weeks later. I have no doubt that this info is legitimate. My only concern is that Axl's bi-polar ass doesn't change plans or that Izzy/Duff decline the offer.

Given your track record of total bullshit with nothing to back it up, I see no reason to believe you. You're as bad as that fat fuck MSL.

Your personal source is the voice in your head...

Btw, Thin Lizzy made it clear and official that Richard was just a temporary fill for the summer dates until the official guitarist comes back from Def Leppard ( because THEY have a conflicting schedule ).

Try harder or not at all.

Given your track record of total bullshit with nothing to back it up, I see no reason to believe you. You're as bad as that fat fuck MSL.

What track record of bullshit? As far as I'm aware, I've never had any such track record. If you're referencing my reporting that BBF got canned in January, that was based on very good intelligence that I had received at the time. I stand by that being legitimate. Just because I don't have a link or provide you with my insider's name doesn't make it bullshit.

So would you mind sharing with us what makes a good musician then? If it is not technical proficiency and not being able to make music that people enjoy, then what is it? Since you are the one saying Slash being a good musician is "false", then I am guessing you have an objective decision rule you could share with us?

What it is, in a nutshell, is a little boy seeking attention. His AFD is boring thread screams look at me, I will diss one of the best albums ever made on the forum of the band who made it. I'm so kewl.

At least Miser can cut and paste off of wikipedia in an attempt to back up his opinions, which are usually irrational as well, depending on the day and the medication involved.

Ultimately it's a matter of opinion, and I can understand people have differing opinions. But he gives his for shits and giggles, with absolutely nothing to justify it. Don't even try to take him seriously anymore.

This place really is being overrun by trolls....

Every single time that I express my opinion in D&N I get comments like this. This is why I stayed away from D&N for months. I'm not seeking attention. I'm just sharing my opinion and being honest. You don't have to agree with me but, I don't see why you have to resort to name calling.

Atleast Changes can argue respectfully and makes good points. You and others like you, just seem to want to jump on every little thing I say and bash me when I don't worship Slash. Before I joined this forum, when I lurked, I really appreciated that people could express there opinions here and not get attacked like on other forums. Then I joined and I get called a troll just because I don't agree with you. Do you even know what the word troll means? Because you misuse it constantley.

I don't think Slash is good. Why is that so hard for people to understand? I make one comment about not being happy if Slash hypothetically came back into the band and now we've derailed the thread into off topic BS and name calling.

There are a lot of people commenting about bucket as some sort of souless "shredder", I am doubting they are really down with buckets material enough because the comments dont add up. I understand the way you rate your guitarists broski.

Actually I am familiar with Buckets material Slik I just don't happen to think he is especially unique. Extremely talented yes but I find much of his music sterile...I don't think it is bad just not very memorable for me. You and Broski are entitled to your opinions I just don't happen to agree... Taste in music is very subjective and there is no right or wrong answer only personal preference.

I will give Bucket credit for one thing though he was a genius to create the Buckethead character otherwise he would just have been another talented faceless (no pun intended) guitar player in a sea of talented faceless guitar players.....His persona got him noticed...IMHO if he had not become Buckethead many of his fans would not even know who he is today....

There is no reason I see to believe BBA has any "sources" of any kind. Given his open disdain for anything GN'R-related these days, I'm even less inclined to believe a report like this from him.

Furthermore, I'll point this out from the forum rules:

4b) Please do not post unconfirmed rumors as if they were fact.

Ali

Cant wait 4 rio now cause the truth is none of us really have a clue whats going to happen just educated guesses.

btw bucket may not be someones cup of tea but the guy isnt souless or lacks emotion check out blue from best regards or i love my parents.

According to a personal source of mine (who does have connections):

- Tommy is no longer in the "band". He plans to focus on supporting his new album and Soul Asylum's upcoming ventures

- There are some conflicts with Nu GNR's upcoming schedule and Richard's commitments with Thin Lizzy. According to my source, if it's one or the other, Richard will continue with Thin Lizzy.

- As I reported several months back, BBF was let go mid-January. I don't know the specifics, but he was re-instated as a paid employee sometime between then and now. However, there are currently ongoing discussions between BBF and the camp. He wants more money and Axl won't return his calls.

My source has heard chatter that Izzy and Duff were mentioned as replacements for Rio if these issues are not resolved.

Keep your fingers crossed. I know I am.

All well and good, but how are those interviews coming along? Tens of people are on the edge of their seats waiting on those babies.