According to my source, Tommy is out, Richard is "undecided" at best, and BBF wants more money.

BBA

But if it is all true seems it might mean no new music from the current band...So how do you NuGnR fans feel about this possible minireunion?

It should come as no surprise at all. Hell, even DJ admitted this recently, but it was sort of concealed by him asking to have that comment striked from the interview.

Could you be more specific?

Yes please what interview are you talking about and what did DJ say?

But it's already sold out? Or are we talking about more shows?

Btw are they planning on having only two guitarists then?

Supposedly, there are plans of other shows aside from Rio. That's all I was told.

Since Duff's encounter with Axl last year, he's been on the record several times as saying that it was the lawyers and media who broke up Guns. Maybe he was able to convince Axl that Slash was fed alot of misinformation too which resulted in much of the negative drama.

Who knows.

I have to agree with your statement about Duff. He has backpedaled in several interviews. Using the lawyer thing each time. I posted a week ago that I would not be shocked to see him on stage in Rio.

I'm talking about the DJ interview where he said that "Axl has all these great songs, but that they would never see the light of day". After stating that, he asked to have the latter part struck from the interview. So, the magazine ran it without quoting the last part.

An actual "band" member said that these songs would never be released. How much more confirmation is needed?

Edited by BBA

Izzy, Duff and Buckethead would work for me. I'm sure they could make it happen for one show.

But what would it mean for the future of GN'R? If they use different musicians even for different shows there is no reason to keep pretending it is anything else than Axl's solo act.

Izzy, Duff and Buckethead would work for me. I'm sure they could make it happen for one show.

But what would it mean for the future of GN'R? If they use different musicians even for different shows there is no reason to keep pretending it is anything else than Axl's solo act.

I don't think it would matter one bit. The general public only knows Axl and Buckethead. Plus, they've already used different musicians than the ones who wrote and recorded most of the album.

Edited by Randy Lahey

It never has been anything but Axl's solo act JMO. That being said this would be devastating news to NUGNR and the bands fans.

It never has been anything but Axl's solo act JMO. That being said this would be devastating news to NUGNR and the bands fans.

I dunno I think they could get past Izzy and Duff rejoining but Slash would be another matter..............

I'm sure most promoters and industry execs would be willing to lose 6 or 7 fans considering the highly lucrative alternative.

I'm a New GNR fan and I wouldn't be devastated. Bucket, Brain and Robin leaving was devastating. Replacing Richard and Tommy with Izzy and Duff would be awesome.

Guest saphire

Some people realized that ages ago.

Good news BBA. Hope this one turns out to be true.

I'm a New GNR fan and I wouldn't be devastated. Bucket, Brain and Robin leaving was devastating. Replacing Richard and Tommy with Izzy and Duff would be awesome.

How would you feel about Slash rejoining?

Some people realized that ages ago.

Good news BBA. Hope this one turns out to be true.

Yes but this would surely mean that not even Volcano could keep pretending.

Guest saphire

I'm sure most promoters and industry execs would be willing to lose 6 or 7 fans considering the highly lucrative alternative.

Lets be honest for a moment.

Who gives a fuck about the handful of Nu GNR fans?

It would be pretty cool. Axl's never been able to replace Buckethead, so bringing Slash back would be cool. At least we'd have a star on guitar again.

Edited by Randy Lahey

It would be pretty cool. Axl's never been able to replace Buckethead, so bringing Slash back would be cool. At least we'd have a star of guitar again.

I think you may be in the minority for for NuGnR fans in that respect Randy...I am guessing many NuGnR fans, like Broski, would not be in favour of a Slash Axl reunion..........Once I get my work done hre I might just have to start a poll

Bringing back Finck, Brain, Bucket, Josh? YES

Slash, Steven? NO

Duff, Izzy? I wouldn't be that happy but, I wouldn't be dissapointed either.

That being said, BBA is not reliable and this is all probobly BS.

So basically you would be happy about bringing back anyone as long as it's not an original member?

Edited by Changes

I don't think it would matter one bit. The general public only knows Axl and Buckethead. Plus, they've already used different musicians than the ones who wrote and recorded most of the album.

the "general public" does not know buckethead.

the "general public" does not know buckethead.

New GNR is known to the general public as a band fronted by a dreadlocked Axl and a guy with a KFC bucket on his head.

Bringing back Finck, Brain, Bucket, Josh? YES

Slash, Steven? NO

Duff, Izzy? I wouldn't be that happy but, I wouldn't be dissapointed either.

That being said, BBA is not reliable and this is all probobly BS.

So basically you would be happy about bringing back anyone as long as it's not an original member?

I could care less if they were original or not. I care about how good they are. Slash and Steven are not good musicians. Truth is the truth hurts, don't you agree?

Duff and Izzy are very good on the other hand but, they are no better then the musicians already in the band so, I wouldn't really be too happy, or sad about them re-joining. I guess it would be pretty cool.

So they guys you think are superior musicians just happens to be the ones who's never had any success or gotten any public acknowledgement?

Sorry, byt saying Slash is not a good musician is just laughable. If tens or even hundreds of millions in this world like the solos and songs he's created, doesn't that make him a good musician?