According to my source, Tommy is out, Richard is "undecided" at best, and BBF wants more money.

BBA

According to a personal source of mine (who does have connections):

- Tommy is no longer in the "band". He plans to focus on supporting his new album and Soul Asylum's upcoming ventures

- There are some conflicts with Nu GNR's upcoming schedule and Richard's commitments with Thin Lizzy. According to my source, if it's one or the other, Richard will continue with Thin Lizzy.

- As I reported several months back, BBF was let go mid-January. I don't know the specifics, but he was re-instated as a paid employee sometime between then and now. However, there are currently ongoing discussions between BBF and the camp. He wants more money and Axl won't return his calls.

My source has heard chatter that Izzy and Duff were mentioned as replacements for Rio if these issues are not resolved.

Keep your fingers crossed. I know I am.

Edited by BBA

- Tommy is no longer in the "band". He plans to focus on supporting his new album and Soul Asylum's upcoming ventures

- There are some conflicts with Nu GNR's upcoming schedule and Richard's commitments with Thin Lizzy. According to my source, if it's one or the other, Richard will continue with Thin Lizzy.

- As I reported several months back, BBF was let go mid-January. I don't know the specifics, but he was re-instated as a paid employee sometime between then and now. However, there are currently ongoing discussions between BBF and the camp. He wants more money and Axl won't return his calls.

My source has heard chatter that Izzy and Duff were mentioned as replacements for Rio if these issues are not resolved.

Did Izzy and Duff say they would do it?

If all this is true then how can anyone really view NuGnR as the real GnR or a real band for that matter? It really is just Axl's solo project with revolving door lineup of backup musicians using the GnR name because Axl happens to own it...

It would be cool for Duff and Izzy to guest at the RnRio show if the above is true but can't see it lasting and would not hold my breath as Axl's changes his mind like the New England weather.........

If Axl thinks BBF wants to much money wait untill he sees the price tag for Duff and Izzy? This would kill NuGNR for good.

Think about how many more fans would be interested in these shows. The ticket sales would off-set the salaries and then some.

If Axl thinks BBF wants to much money wait untill he sees the price tag for Duff and Izzy? This would kill NuGNR for good.

Think about how many more fans would be interested in these shows. The ticket sales would off-set the salaries and then some.

But it's already sold out? Or are we talking about more shows?

Btw are they planning on having only two guitarists then?

But it's already sold out? Or are we talking about more shows?

Btw are they planning on having only two guitarists then?

Supposedly, there are plans of other shows aside from Rio. That's all I was told.

Since Duff's encounter with Axl last year, he's been on the record several times as saying that it was the lawyers and media who broke up Guns. Maybe he was able to convince Axl that Slash was fed alot of misinformation too which resulted in much of the negative drama.

Who knows.

Umm...ok, let's say I believe in your words.

Never really liked him

So, the 2nd best rythm guitarist to ever play in Guns may be gone....

Well...

Hell. Yes.

Edited by Rafał

I don't know man I can't see Izzy remaining in NuGnR for an extended period of time but I can see him doing it for a quick big time payday.

As far as Duff is concerned would he really let himself become Axl's employee again? Don't see him being a permanent part of the band either as he has said in the past he would not do it for money..

But if those two were to rejoin amybe it would soften both Axl and Slash to consider a reconciliation even if temporary...if it is all true it could be an interesting 2012 for GnR fans

I don't know man I can't see Izzy remaining in NuGnR for an extended period of time but I can see him doing it for a quick big time payday.

As far as Duff is concerned would he really let himself become Axl's employee again? Don't see him being a permanent part of the band either as he has said in the past he would not do it for money..

But if those two were to rejoin amybe it would soften both Axl and Slash to consider a reconciliation even if temporary...if it is all true it could be an interesting 2012 for GnR fans

The way it was put to me is that there are a series of shows that are being planned. No mention of a world tour or anything like that.

I could see Izzy and Duff playing a string of shows if asked. Plus, this would be a great build-up to next year's RRHOF induction.

The way it was put to me is that there are a series of shows that are being planned. No mention of a world tour or anything like that.

I could see Izzy and Duff playing a string of shows if asked. Plus, this would be a great build-up to next year's RRHOF induction.

Agree 100% BBA...it open the door a crack for them to play together at the induction which would be a start.

But if it is all true seems it might mean no new music from the current band...So how do you NuGnR fans feel about this possible minireunion?

But if it is all true seems it might mean no new music from the current band...So how do you NuGnR fans feel about this possible minireunion?

It should come as no surprise at all. Hell, even DJ admitted this recently, but it was sort of concealed by him asking to have that comment striked from the interview.

It should come as no surprise at all. Hell, even DJ admitted this recently, but it was sort of concealed by him asking to have that comment striked from the interview.

Could you be more specific?