Meet the Lebeis - The "Yes family" on Axl's life? Or just a bad influence?

ManetsBR

Guest madison
OgAAAObGestA81Y2tjpslwZRBkhqVMQEzuQkULHwnlmgsj_kLEKJZli_Q5fNyuDbjl2GAPpHXRlpXL_fwZ4mjr8wUegAm1T1UH11WV2LkKOvYvOeTTc9lBjMMNYz.jpg

:ph34r: Oh boy ... I hope this isn't a sneak peak at GN'R 2014

I had the exact thought when I saw the pic. It wouldn't be the first time Axl gave a "friend" a break as we saw with Paul.

Pretty scary thought. :scared:

If you read Slash's book - and believe it - it is easy not to like Tobias. Apparently the thought he was all that because he was friends with Axl at the time. I can't say I HATE him. Just don't need the guy in GNR.

I'll take Tobias over the goons on guitar now.

At least Paul co-wrote "Shadow of Your Love" and "Back Off Bitch."

If you read Slash's book - and believe it - it is easy not to like Tobias. Apparently the thought he was all that because he was friends with Axl at the time. I can't say I HATE him. Just don't need the guy in GNR.

I'll take Tobias over the goons on guitar now.

At least Paul co-wrote "Shadow of Your Love" and "Back Off Bitch."

Dude co-wrote TWAT, Prostitute, and IRS too. The best songs on CD are Paul's IMO.

Guest madison
OgAAAObGestA81Y2tjpslwZRBkhqVMQEzuQkULHwnlmgsj_kLEKJZli_Q5fNyuDbjl2GAPpHXRlpXL_fwZ4mjr8wUegAm1T1UH11WV2LkKOvYvOeTTc9lBjMMNYz.jpg

:ph34r: Oh boy ... I hope this isn't a sneak peak at GN'R 2014

I had the exact thought when I saw the pic. It wouldn't be the first time Axl gave a "friend" a break as we saw with Paul.

Pretty scary thought. :scared:

I never really understood the hate for Paul. He has writing credit on half the album including three of the best songs. Do you guys really hate him just because Slash didn't like working with him?

I never said I didn't like Paul.

The comment in my post is the idea of inviting a member of the Lebeis family to join the band as a guitarist. If that happened, I think the very last of Axl's fans would disappear.