In response to MSL!

AndreCC

To clarify everyone, i did this to get MSL back interested in the GNR scene! He told everyone he was not caring for GNR for awhile and that he has other things to do.

So what i did was basically to get him interested in GNR again and restart his plan.

As far as what i lied or not, i did speak with skwerl about msl, and he told me he had no songs.

Darknemus also told everyone MSL didn't have the songs, and thats the truth!

He doesn't have any songs, and i still doubt those song titles are real! Doubt it very much!

I mean we all see the Live Era fiasco he pulled out a couple of months ago... in between other fiascos he did as well.

Im grateful to MSL for what he did back in 2006. No doubt about it. But once a humble MSL who got the job done, now is an arrogant bastard who thinks he's Mr.Chinese Democracy.

On our pms he told me he was perhaps now the biggest hoarder, and that he was the guy that maybe had more material today. Can u imagine? MSL... the guy with all the material?? please.... we all know thats not true.

We all know MSL lies about what he has.... we had that guy from GnrEvolution saying that the titles of the documents were all manipulated by msl and most of the documents don't speak about the drama MSL with his "creative journalism" did with it.

We also had one of his former best friends tell everyone he was lying, and that he couldn't stand being with MSL anymore, because all he wanted was a paycheck for all that he had and that he didn't have the songs.

MSL told me yesterday that he was trying to get the VMAS, House of Blues and other songs that will never be released...but we all know he hasn't been speaking with anyone legit...

nobody really cares anymore, and thats why he stopped his GNR plan.

MSL wants to basically trick the hoarders to get the songs from them once again, and i think we all know that!

Thanks. You wasted 15 seconds of my time. I want it back.

Andre, chill out. You might be a nice guy in real life, but you might want to get away from gnr for a few days!

Did you celebrate your bday?

Worry about that stuff versus msl and his gnr business...

Relax daph, this just a hobby... i don't care much about it.

I would post some of the pms here if i had the mod's authorizations.

The pms where MSL said i could be on his team, because he would rather have me on his team, then have me against him fucking up his schemes to get unheard songs from the hoarders

Edited by AndreCC

Its funny how this guy even claims he's the main guy now, when you see pm's of him trying to trade with Ramirez who is the guy that has been sending clips from a mexican new metal band claiming they're from The General to Manets.

How credible is that??... This guy is full of shit. He's been trying to get hype again since what he did in 2006 and failed to do it completely!

No one legit is around anymore, and he keeps getting trolled around with guys like Ramirez and Live Free who don't have shit!

There's also a reason why he chose not to post the documents in their real form! And that reason is because that way MSL can manipulate what was said on those emails, which has been what he's doing!

He's just trying to pull out another stunt like in 2006. Unfortunately for him that will never work again! And if it happens, the hoarders are really stupid!

Everything i said here was confirmed by Darknemus... why would a long time friend turn on him if he didn't know MSL was full of bullshit and that all he wanted was to get a paycheck over it and get songs by tricking the hoarders...

Edited by AndreCC

The funniest part though was when he threatened me with his lawyer.

So lemme see if i got it right, Msl threatened to sue me because i tried to ruin his plans on getting unreleased copyrighted material that he shouldn't have in the first place, cause its illegal, and that he intends to get by sharing private emails, information, paychecks of GNR, which is illegal as well?

And he comes out of nowhere to youtube and threatens GNR with it? LOL

This guy is stupidity in person....

Guest Cousin It

The funniest part though was when he threatened me with his lawyer.

So lemme see if i got it right, Msl threatened to sue me because i tried to ruin his plans on getting unreleased copyrighted material that he shouldn't have in the first place, cause its illegal, and that he intends to get by sharing private emails, information, paychecks of GNR, which is illegal as well?

And he comes out of nowhere to youtube and threatens GNR with it? LOL

dox, please.

This actually describes you to be quite honest.

U can think whatever u want.

But let me ask you this... do u have any songs or documents in your hands?? thats right you don't... can u have it? u sure as hell can have the documents one day, but in a MSL manipulated form, when he decides to grab his pen and twist the shit out of the documents he has.

Not only im saying this, this was confirmed by other people from other forums.

Of course there's always the brainwashed guys who believe everything people say to them... keep waiting on the songs dude.

Keep waiting on the fake cuban skies... i wish you the best of luck on that...

To finish this once and for all...

The bottom line is.. all MSL has is the documents, and what he's presenting on those documents is a false reality of what its written on them. He basically manipulates what is written there into what he wants to make of it.

SONGS?... Forget about it! He doesn't have any...

The only people laughing, are the the ones laughing at you.

And im guessing that u think im worried about it?? I couldnt care less...

Ill be laughing of YOU Rick, when you find out this whole show was just... A SHOW....

Anyways im off to watch a movie... don't have time to waste with liars like MSL... i do hope he has the decency of admiting he was lying all this time to "his followers", like i had saying to him that i was lying about what i said.

For those who are smart enough to not fall into the MSL bullshit, Stay cool

Peace

Edited by AndreCC

All internet and no attention make Andre a needy boy.

This shit is the worst part of being a GNR fan.

Yes, even worse than the lack of music, US touring and acknowledgement of the fans' existence.

My thoughts exactly.

Being a GNR fan sure sucks asshole right now.

:sleeper:

Edited by sofine11