GNFNR Estranged Cover Thread

Guest Broskirose

Oh great :max: well fine but honesly you'll laugh so much and it looks like i'll be the only girl in the middle of the man fest so it'll sound even more retarded. Broski when your mixing it can you turn me down really low and have the piano really loud? Thanks.

I hope Barry records the whole piano track for us.

You've all been warned :facepalm:

Don't worry, Broski will make a remix of the song with only your and instrumental parts :broskiisnotatrollface:

I sincerly hope not :scared:

Broski just pick a part to sing you have to be part of it since you're doing all the work.

It's not like you're gonna get blackmailed or something...

Oh great :max: well fine but honesly you'll laugh so much and it looks like i'll be the only girl in the middle of the man fest so it'll sound even more retarded. Broski when your mixing it can you turn me down really low and have the piano really loud? Thanks.

I hope Barry records the whole piano track for us.

You've all been warned :facepalm:

The piano is already in the backing track for the first version we are releasing. The second (if it works out) will be a full GNFNR collaboration with the vocals AND music completely by GNFNR members.

This time it's just the vocals and first guitar solo by GNFNR.

But, don't worry. I'm sure that you won't be the only one embaressed. Most of us here aren't pro-vocalists. This is just for fun.

And of course you can drop out if you really want to. I was just kidding. But, I think you should stay :thumbsup:

:broskiisnotatrollface:

LOL.

I wish Poc's old livestream account wasn't deleted. :(

Back on topic, I'm currently in talks with our managment about releasing this song on a well known record label...:canofworms:

Are they going to make us play it live with GN'R too? :quagmire:

Wait, you didn't make your housekeeper out manager, did you?

Edited by Rafał