Guns N’ Roses 1985 fliers

schizo

I'm auctioning a couple of GN'R 1985 fliers from my collection. Apologies in advance if this is not allowed! :) I started collecting GN'R in 87-88, and while over recent years have whittled down my collection, I held on to some of my oldest, most prized pieces. Unfortunately at this point, I need to part with some of those as I got laid off this year. I'm starting with a couple of 85 fliers, if anyone is interested, you can find them at Heritage Auctions, I'll provide descriptions and links.

1) 8.5”x5.5” flyer for what I believe was Guns N’ Roses 2nd-ever gig, at Radio City in Anaheim, CA on 4/11/85. This pre-Appetite For Destruction lineup featured W. Axl Rose (vocals), Izzy Stradlin’ (guitar), Duff McKagan (bass), Tracii Guns (guitar), and Rob Gardner (drums). This performance marked Duff's live debut with GN'R, after original bassist Ole Beich was fired following their 1st-ever gig under the Guns N' Roses moniker at The Troubadour on 3/26/85.

http://entertainment.ha.com/itm/music-memorabilia/posters/guns-n-roses-1985-anaheim-concert-handbill-a-black-and-white-handbill-for-an-april-show-at-radio-city-in-anaheim-featuring-an-early/p/41155-73001.s?

2) 8.5”x11” flyer for what I believe was Guns N’ Roses’ 24th-ever gig (their 17th performance with the “classic” Appetite For Destruction lineup of W. Axl Rose, Slash, Izzy Stradlin’, Duff McKagan & Steven Adler), at The Music Machine in L.A. on 12/20/85.

http://entertainment.ha.com/itm/music-memorabilia/posters/guns-n-roses-1985-los-angeles-concert-handbill-a-yellow-paper-handbill-for-a-guns-n-roses-show-at-the-music-machine-featuring-a/p/41155-73002.s?

Thanks for looking!

26 minutes ago, schizo said:

I'm auctioning a couple of GN'R 1985 fliers from my collection. Apologies in advance if this is not allowed! :) I started collecting GN'R in 87-88, and while over recent years have whittled down my collection, I held on to some of my oldest, most prized pieces. Unfortunately at this point, I need to part with some of those as I got laid off this year. I'm starting with a couple of 85 fliers, if anyone is interested, you can find them at Heritage Auctions, I'll provide descriptions and links.

1) 8.5”x5.5” flyer for what I believe was Guns N’ Roses 2nd-ever gig, at Radio City in Anaheim, CA on 4/11/85. This pre-Appetite For Destruction lineup featured W. Axl Rose (vocals), Izzy Stradlin’ (guitar), Duff McKagan (bass), Tracii Guns (guitar), and Rob Gardner (drums). This performance marked Duff's live debut with GN'R, after original bassist Ole Beich was fired following their 1st-ever gig under the Guns N' Roses moniker at The Troubadour on 3/26/85.

http://entertainment.ha.com/itm/music-memorabilia/posters/guns-n-roses-1985-anaheim-concert-handbill-a-black-and-white-handbill-for-an-april-show-at-radio-city-in-anaheim-featuring-an-early/p/41155-73001.s?

2) 8.5”x11” flyer for what I believe was Guns N’ Roses’ 24th-ever gig (their 17th performance with the “classic” Appetite For Destruction lineup of W. Axl Rose, Slash, Izzy Stradlin’, Duff McKagan & Steven Adler), at The Music Machine in L.A. on 12/20/85.

http://entertainment.ha.com/itm/music-memorabilia/posters/guns-n-roses-1985-los-angeles-concert-handbill-a-yellow-paper-handbill-for-a-guns-n-roses-show-at-the-music-machine-featuring-a/p/41155-73002.s?

Thanks for looking!

Don't get me wrong buddy ... Im always a jerk to newbies...

Let's talk about business then.

Do you have any green fat frog to sale?

1 hour ago, schizo said:

Thanks for looking!

That's pretty cool.  Don't listen to these homeless portuguese-speaking darkies, they are so bitter because Axl got overweight, they hate everything now.  It's part of the forum's gimmick.  They make fat jokes about Axl 24/7 and are quite impressed with the same joke, over and over. 

Welcome to the forum.  And although this particular spot may not be the place to post this, it doesnt really matter.  Some of the very people in this thread who responded post off-topic shit all the time. Fuck 'em.