Guns N' Roses Have Always Sucked!

Black Frog

8 hours ago, GUNNER said:

What Im seeing on that imagem is:

Portugal > Gorgia.

You are so stupid you use a image showing Portugal  > Gorgia to try to prove Gorgia > Portugal.

Math isnt your strong point is it, gypsy? 

And geography neither. What does Gorgia has to do with our discussions, romanian?

Azamat is still unable to ignore me :lol:

What the fuck are you even rambling on about, fuckwad ? you started throwing insults on the grounds of nationality so, now bottle it up and take it like a bitch you are.

Time and time again, I'm not from Romania. The sooner you get it through your skull, the better it'll be for you. dweeb.....

46 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Azamat is still unable to ignore me :lol:

What the fuck are you even rambling on about, fuckwad ? you started throwing insults on the grounds of nationality so, now bottle it up and take it like a bitch you are.

Time and time again, I'm not from Romania. The sooner you get it through your skull, the better it'll be for you. dweeb.....

Too Hard Skull to accept your lies, romanian.

23 minutes ago, maynard said:

Crying again.

You make this too easy, gypsy.

Fagnard has jumped in to defend his fluffer....

22 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

Gypsies are always claiming, begging and crying for their "rights".

You know, gypsies have no duties, only rights.

Suck a chode.

33 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Fagnard has jumped in to defend his fluffer.

Defend him? We all can see who is crying here, who is begging people to stop writing mean words, who PMs the mod to make the jokes stop, who takes the jokes seriously, who spams the forum with gory images when they get angry, etc.

Not only you are a big crybaby, you also like to pretend your are "winning".

You are the laughingstock of this place, but in your head, you are kicking people's ass and fucking their mothers.

And hey, before you what-are-you-rambling-about me AGAIN like you always do, let me tell you that just because we are able to come up with replies that are longer than five words, it doesn't mean we are rambling. But sure, go on, ask me what I am rambling about (insert insult of the week)...

5 minutes ago, maynard said:

Defend him? We all can see who is crying here, who is begging people to stop writing mean words, who PMs the mod to make the jokes stop, who takes the jokes seriously, who spams the forum with gory images when they get angry, etc.

Not only you are a big crybaby, you also like to pretend your are "winning".

You are the laughingstock of this place, but in your head, you are kicking people's ass and fucking their mothers.

And hey, before you what-are-you-rambling-about me AGAIN like you always do, let me tell you that just because we are able to come up with replies that are longer than five words, it doesn't mean we are rambling. But sure, go on, ask me what I am rambling about (insert insult of the week)...

Shut your pie hole, you rambling retard and go blow Azamat.

34 minutes ago, maynard said:

So angry. Why are you so angry?

You basically stole the whole Borat joke. Why can't you come up with your own stuff? Why do you like stealing so much?

Shut the fuck up. you retard.

14 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

Don't forget about one of Georgia's most famous sons...

Another one.

• Black Frog changed the title to Guns N' Roses Have Always Sucked!