RIP Dexter

my name is bacdi

1 hour ago, Squidward Tentacles said:

I'm all for loving your pets, treating them like a part of the family etc but a near 60yr old man giving one of his many cats a middle name and making online obituaries just comes off a little.... off? I dunno, maybe I'm being harsh.

No kidding. He should be spending time with his children and grandchildren......

But no, cats............

On 11/19/2021 at 3:48 PM, maynard said:

A cat and a funko pop figure. That's like confirming you are a cuck without saying a word.

Not to mention having a GNR themed podcast unironically where official band members are not allowed to talk, the bands latest full album is from 2008 and the singer cannot sing live anymore lol

On 11/19/2021 at 5:40 PM, Squidward Tentacles said:

I'm all for loving your pets, treating them like a part of the family etc but a near 60yr old man giving one of his many cats a middle name and making online obituaries just comes off a little.... off? I dunno, maybe I'm being harsh.

I used to dote on my cat and then I had kids and realised that a grown man mollycoddling a feline like a little girl and cooing over them as a substitute for a child is actually a bit pathetic. Especially considering cats don't give a shit whether you live or die as long as you feed them and even then, they'll bite the shit out of you if they so please, and the only thing that stops them from mauling you alive is their size.

"In loving memory"? I hate to break it to you Fatty, but "Dexy" hated you. Cats, at best, tolerate their owners.

You just described the reality (and permanent future) of the "personal pronoun/going to a college to have a liberal arts degree" generation....

Sadly, a LOT of these people will never have kids, mostly because they think cats are equivalent of kids and by the time they realise that toxoplasmosis did this to their brain, it's already too late to have kids

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/toxoplasmosis/symptoms-causes/syc-20356249

image.png.0b2e96efc589f7dd81efebd1584adc6c.png

makes sense for woke Axl too

On 11/19/2021 at 6:26 PM, maynard said:

Nah, cats love their owners. They are great pets and demand much less than dogs (which are also great).

But you're right about a 60 year old man having a cat with a middle name and all that.

Cats doesn't give two shits about you and basically useless. Most selfish creatures on earth (after people)

Dogs might need more attention but they can also save your life/help you. A thing which cats very rarely (if ever) do

I don't say i'm hating cats but dogs are definitely more valuable for me

18 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Cats doesn't give two shits about you and basically useless. Most selfish creatures on earth (after people)

Dogs might need more attention but they can also save your life/help you. A thing which cats very rarely (if ever) do

I don't say i'm hating cats but dogs are definitely more valuable for me