Is Duff the biggest C*nt?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. -- multiple choice vote options --

• Yes, Duff is the biggest c*nt
    • Fat Axl is so Fat he must be the biggest c*nt
    • Slash's hoarding all the Gravy in his biceps makes him the biggest c*nt
    • Can't decide. They all Suck

ATTENTION:

Doof has contacted me directly to try and change my vote by saying he can prove that he is Not A C*nt.

CDVv-SxUUAA8f8W-1.jpeg.8a4fdb027080b239c41228b26c1d5fe5.jpeg

Doof claims this picture of him as a Gimp, 

proves that the correct term is

Bitch-Boi Cuck. 

Thank You Doof for your input to the Topic.

I believe this only confirms that you are indeed a C*nt :lol:

Guy was fucked up 24/7 for nearly a decade, has had two daughters, and is almost 60.  The perspective of a 60 year old father soon to be grandfather is going to be different than that of a 25 year old alcoholic, junkie.  It would be more pathetic if a 60 year old was still mumbling incoherently in a drunken stuper.  He had to change or else he'd be dead by now. 

Addicts have addictive personalities... I wonder if the addiction has transferred to $, food, or holding a carrot stick of a new album over fans.

9 hours ago, Duffibrillator said:

Guy was fucked up 24/7 for nearly a decade, has had two daughters, and is almost 60.  The perspective of a 60 year old father soon to be grandfather is going to be different than that of a 25 year old alcoholic, junkie.  It would be more pathetic if a 60 year old was still mumbling incoherently in a drunken stuper.  He had to change or else he'd be dead by now. 

Addicts have addictive personalities... I wonder if the addiction has transferred to $, food, or holding a carrot stick of a new album over fans.

Just because he got Sober,

Is no excuse for Doof to get all Tender Woke and make up lies about his past, claiming he has always been this way.

Duff isn't a C*nt for going straight and getting his life together.

Its what he has done with his life since getting sober that makes him a c*nt.

16 hours ago, Duffibrillator said:

Anal bleaching.