Would you let Fat Axl piss in your mouth for CD2?

my name is bacdi

Eh.  Why the hell not?

Sure.  Fat Axl can piss in my mouth if it means we get a whole album of new material.   I'd be a fucking hero to literally dozens of people, and all I had to do was drink the greasy filthy pee of a fat old man.

But bonus.....I might get a residual high off of whatever chemicals Team Brazil pumps into him that are remaining in his urine.

That guy who got his lips & mouth full of that woman's piss just cemented feminism and what it represents, #MeToo and all the rest of the B.S. Imagine social media if it was the other way round? Gentlemen the 'Ladies, welcome to the dark ages' slogan on Lies is now 'Gents, welcome to the Dark Ages' but don't be surprised if you get pinned down in the street and rode until you blow your beans out, and the women claim they created life on there own. We Don't Need Men! 

7c6xg44li9921.jpg

1 minute ago, Frank Drebin said:

That guy who got his lips & mouth full of that woman's piss just cemented feminism and what it represents, #MeToo and all the rest of the B.S. Imagine social media if it was the other way round? Gentlemen the 'Ladies, welcome to the dark ages' slogan on Lies is now 'Gents, welcome to the Dark Ages' but don't be surprised if you get pinned down in the street and rode until you blow your beans out, and the women claim they created life on there own. We Don't Need Men! 

7c6xg44li9921.jpg

True, but the pissing singer looks good (or at least has a good body and ass and tits). 99% of feminists aren't good looking (probably that's why they are feminist in the first place) Also remember, most feminists/LGBTQEWERTY are just lezbos and/or sexual deviants/perverts

21 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

True, but the pissing singer looks good (or at least has a good body and ass and tits). 99% of feminists aren't good looking (probably that's why they are feminist in the first place) Also remember, most feminists/LGBTQEWERTY are just lezbos and/or sexual deviants/perverts

Agreed. You do get thee odd special case. Take Amber Heard such a pretty face, for example she tried to make Johnny Depp her special #MeToo assignment but when they were enjoying dinner one night she must have informed Johnny that she took a Cleveland Steamer right in the middle of there Californian King Bed. Everybody knows her small dogs couldn't have dropped the size of that log. 

Amber_Heard_(43723454772).jpg

1 hour ago, Frank Drebin said:

7c6xg44li9921.jpg

It'll be "Gents, welcome to the dark ages" until we've had enough and start beating the shit out of women again.