Raz Cue calls out Duff for hypocrisy

Budd Dwyer

7 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

it's probably because Axl is woke now. Woke enough to get a pass. He is one of the most hideous and legitimately "cancelable" celebrities/musicians, yet he gets a pass. I'm not condoning cancel culture, i just find it fascinating that Axl survived this shit (so far)

I wanna know why

Remember, more talented people got cancelled for way, waaaaay less than that (i'm not talking about nonces here)

Probably because in the first place, the victim doesn’t want to pursue this. Right there, the whole thing loses any momentum it might have had.

Also, maybe because Axl got the treatment back then. His issues with Everly and Seymour were highly publicized, and he even went to court. So it’s not shocking or surprising when shit like this comes out. Plus, it doesn’t matter whether or not he is woke now, he’s not a high-profile figure anymore, only a handful of people care about him, and only a few more even know about him.

Personally, I’m glad he didn’t get cancelled. I can’t stand that stupid mob mentality bullshit. If there is a criminal case and the victim wants to pursue this, then it should be resolved in front of a judge, with the appropriate penalties and reparations. It’s an issue that concerns them and nobody else.

Very strange.

the Lil Michelle podcast's have been deleted from SoundCloud.

Did Axl or the GNR camp throw some money at this to try and make it go away? 🤔 

He looks even more guilty now.

Unfortunatley for him its mentioned in almost every GNR book ever written.

And like Bud Dwyer said, 

GnR & Axl used to joke about it to the press in the very beginning.

They must have thought hiding Axl from a statatory rape charge fit the bad boy image they were trying to sell. :lol:

Screenshot_2021-11-12-10-01-08(1).thumb.png.bbb6efdbb3e80d54ab277f251c144d99.png

This one quotes Slash's book where he admits that Axl had sex with Lil Michelle....

Screenshot_2021-11-12-10-21-32(1).thumb.png.f81e3847901024031a3ee3a06f18615c.pngScreenshot_2021-11-12-10-21-08(1).thumb.png.0b23415af7dd1c80d96ef7bb42b2f190.pngScreenshot_2021-11-12-10-21-19(1).thumb.png.66fcc6f3ab9ba39edf474e4fb446e767.pngScreenshot_2021-11-12-10-21-26(1).thumb.png.829dea2016f03eef82c2021b59e07e86.png

25 minutes ago, RedHook said:

The Original cover of GNR LIES shows just how un-woke GNR was in 1988

R-8138085-1529629239-3416.jpeg.png.4b38284d75fa7fff0b0d65b7888bae20.png

Alex even shows his true colors with 

the Wife Beating quote,

suprised there are no Rape headlines :lol:

"Men sues ex wife: She took my sperm without permission"

Sounds like a rape to me.

3 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Why is everyone woke a complete and utter hypocrite? Duff used to play blowjob games on the Illusion tour and now he is a feminist. All these climate elites using private jets. Most wokers are inverse racists. The whole lot of them are hypocritical. And the hilarious thing is they are lacking in self-awareness to such an extent that they do not see the hypocrisy, or don't care.

7 hours ago, RedHook said:

Lil Michelle did a podcast a couple years back where she told the whole story.

I posted it on here, but the thread is long burried.

I will try to find it

I listened to the 3 parts of the podcast with her.

Crazy man that this didn't amount to anything.

I spoke to her via private message on Twitter a few times too.

She swore up and down she was telling the truth.

12 hours ago, Tremolo said:

Probably because in the first place, the victim doesn’t want to pursue this. Right there, the whole thing loses any momentum it might have had.

Also, maybe because Axl got the treatment back then. His issues with Everly and Seymour were highly publicized, and he even went to court. So it’s not shocking or surprising when shit like this comes out. Plus, it doesn’t matter whether or not he is woke now, he’s not a high-profile figure anymore, only a handful of people care about him, and only a few more even know about him.

Personally, I’m glad he didn’t get cancelled. I can’t stand that stupid mob mentality bullshit. If there is a criminal case and the victim wants to pursue this, then it should be resolved in front of a judge, with the appropriate penalties and reparations. It’s an issue that concerns them and nobody else.

Excuse me, but hitting somebody and raping a 15 year old is not really in the same league

i wouldn't say Axl got any treatment, he is a rich rockstar who could "sweep it under the rug" with money....

Michelle is probably a dumb chick, even as an adult, that's why she never pushed it, that's why we never heard about it even in metoo times....

Axl is not a high profile figure? Even if he farts, papers are writing about it, even if he releases a shit b side song after 20 years, it gets media attention/airplay, gimme a break

Personally, i'm NOT glad that one of my fav singers is a pedo/rapist. That's all that matters for me.

If somebody deserves cancellation, it's Axl. He can't sing anymore, who cares if he is forced to live off the reunion tours revenue for the rest of his misrable fat life. Fuck him

It’s an issue that concerns them and nobody else.

Thats a weird thing to say when we talk about celebrities here. Axl is nothing more than a glorified celeb these days. he should be dealt with accordingly

I don't even care the liberals/mob mentality, i just hate hypocrite assholes. Axl and his bandmates are so woke now, they should taste their own medicine then

Fuck this band and fuck Axl

He should be in jail, just like Slash

7 hours ago, RedHook said:

Very strange.

the Lil Michelle podcast's have been deleted from SoundCloud.

Did Axl or the GNR camp throw some money at this to try and make it go away? 🤔 

He looks even more guilty now.

Unfortunatley for him its mentioned in almost every GNR book ever written.

And like Bud Dwyer said, 

GnR & Axl used to joke about it to the press in the very beginning.

They must have thought hiding Axl from a statatory rape charge fit the bad boy image they were trying to sell. 

Screenshot_2021-11-12-10-01-08(1).thumb.png.bbb6efdbb3e80d54ab277f251c144d99.png

This one quotes Slash's book where he admits that Axl had sex with Lil Michelle....

Screenshot_2021-11-12-10-21-32(1).thumb.png.f81e3847901024031a3ee3a06f18615c.pngScreenshot_2021-11-12-10-21-08(1).thumb.png.0b23415af7dd1c80d96ef7bb42b2f190.pngScreenshot_2021-11-12-10-21-19(1).thumb.png.66fcc6f3ab9ba39edf474e4fb446e767.pngScreenshot_2021-11-12-10-21-26(1).thumb.png.829dea2016f03eef82c2021b59e07e86.png

lack of HARD EVIDENCE:rofl-lol:

This is flaccid evidence enough plus they have the song My Michelle...

"it won"t happen again" is guilty as charged...

6 hours ago, GUNNER said:

It was the jungle, baby, you know where you were.

You cant apply Men's laws or morality in the jungle.

In the jungle everyone is a predator, everyone is a prey. 

Smoke'em If you got'em. 

That's a very ragnarish thing to say...

You spent too much time dealing with Ragnar, you couldn't even see it fucked with your head....

all the incest, all the bestiality...

it does a number on ya

5 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

That's a very ragnarish thing to say...

You spent too much time dealing with Ragnar, you couldn't even see it fucked with your head....

all the incest, all the bestiality...

it does a number on ya

See? At least I was right all the time. Gypsyness is a disease that could fuck up the all world.

33 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Excuse me, but hitting somebody and raping a 15 year old is not really in the same league

i wouldn't say Axl got any treatment, he is a rich rockstar who could "sweep it under the rug" with money....

Michelle is probably a dumb chick, even as an adult, that's why she never pushed it, that's why we never heard about it even in metoo times....

Axl is not a high profile figure? Even if he farts, papers are writing about it, even if he releases a shit b side song after 20 years, it gets media attention/airplay, gimme a break

Personally, i'm NOT glad that one of my fav singers is a pedo/rapist. That's all that matters for me.

If somebody deserves cancellation, it's Axl. He can't sing anymore, who cares if he is forced to live off the reunion tours revenue for the rest of his misrable fat life. Fuck him

Thats a weird thing to say when we talk about celebrities here. Axl is nothing more than a glorified celeb these days. he should be dealt with accordingly

I don't even care the liberals/mob mentality, i just hate hypocrite assholes. Axl and his bandmates are so woke now, they should taste their own medicine then

Fuck this band and fuck Axl

He should be in jail, just like Slash

I’m not saying both things are the same, I’m just saying that Axl has been irrelevant for a while. He is a has-been, and that’s been the case for a very long time. Also, he’s not the kind of guy that you would think HOLY SHIT!! DID HE REALLY DO THAT? I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!! It’s just a guess of why nobody cares about this.

I don’t care about the celebrity side of these guys. I don’t care about their personal lives, I never have and never will. I only happen to enjoy their music. I have zero attachment to their personas, or how they conduct themselves. I don’t care about their families, their life plans, their next vacation trip or how they did in school. I just can’t be concerned about people I don’t know.

If you do care about their personal lives, that’s alright, but that’s you. If it hurts you or upsets you that your favourite musician is a pedo/rapist, that’s alright too… it took you a while to find out, though. It’s been public knowledge that they were pieces of shit from the get go, even this Michelle story has been known for a while.

Maybe stop listening to their music? Stop supporting them in any/every way? I don’t know what else you can do about it. One thing is certain: the victim here is Michelle, not you, and no matter how dumb you might think she is, if she didn’t push back then and didn’t push 2 years ago when this whole thing resurfaced, that’s her decision and you have to respect that. Maybe she doesn’t give a fuck anymore, maybe she moved on, maybe she’s too traumatized to do something about it, and if that’s the case, she’ll push when it’s the right time

for her.

I can tell that this comes from

a good place of empathy in your heart, but I don’t think this is your crusade.

1 hour ago, Tremolo said:

I’m not saying both things are the same, I’m just saying that Axl has been irrelevant for a while. He is a has-been, and that’s been the case for a very long time. Also, he’s not the kind of guy that you would think HOLY SHIT!! DID HE REALLY DO THAT? I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!! It’s just a guess of why nobody cares about this.

I don’t care about the celebrity side of these guys. I don’t care about their personal lives, I never have and never will. I only happen to enjoy their music. I have zero attachment to their personas, or how they conduct themselves. I don’t care about their families, their life plans, their next vacation trip or how they did in school. I just can’t be concerned about people I don’t know.

If you do care about their personal lives, that’s alright, but that’s you. If it hurts you or upsets you that your favourite musician is a pedo/rapist, that’s alright too… it took you a while to find out, though. It’s been public knowledge that they were pieces of shit from the get go, even this Michelle story has been known for a while.

Maybe stop listening to their music? Stop supporting them in any/every way? I don’t know what else you can do about it. One thing is certain: the victim here is Michelle, not you, and no matter how dumb you might think she is, if she didn’t push back then and didn’t push 2 years ago when this whole thing resurfaced, that’s her decision and you have to respect that. Maybe she doesn’t give a fuck anymore, maybe she moved on, maybe she’s too traumatized to do something about it, and if that’s the case, she’ll push when it’s the right time

for her.

I can tell that this comes from

a good place of empathy in your heart, but I don’t think this is your crusade.

it's not about "personal life"

so you don't care about rapists personal lives, gotcha. me neither.

that's still not an excuse though

then again if you don't care about this why post in the thread in the first place?

axl has been irrelevant until the reunion but since then, he is high proifle again

Maybe stop listening to their music? Stop supporting them in any/every way?

Music is one thing. That being said I can't say i've listened My Michelle in two years...

I've stopped supporting them 5 years ago, after i went to a show. That was enough for me. I'll probably never go to a show again, i'm mostly here for the lulz and leaks

The new songs are on Spotify, free of charge and i'm not gonna pay anything GNR related anymore, unless it's a full new record, so...

I don’t know what else you can do about it.

What makes you think i'd NEED to do anything about it? :smugpepe:

I'm just making a thread about the subject

Notice that i haven't included Axl in the thread title, i was being lenient as fuck...

the victim here is Michelle, not you

Listen dude, i know you have a hard on for me, but then again, if you don't care about the topic, why come here and bash ME?

Where do i said that I'm the victim?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

If you don't care about it, because of the music, fine, but don't come to my threads and tell me what to do or what to think and keep your shit to yourself

Most of the posters her shares my sentiment

If you share mojo's (aka norespects) sentiment, fine.

But kindly, fuck off from this thread please