Raz Cue calls out Duff for hypocrisy

Budd Dwyer

Here's an excerpt from Raz Cue's book that came out in the middle of 2017:

About a week after the Roxy gig, at a more intimate gathering, some psycho chick who had stalked Axl for more than a year showed up. She usually sported knee-high suede moccasins, the type chicks with hairy pits love, so was often referred to as “That crazy bitch wearing the Dio boots.” Soon after Dio Boots wandered down the alley in search of Axl – who hadn’t been there all day – she was told to get lost. Eventually, someone led her by an elbow out to the street. But twenty minutes later, she returned with cops, claiming Axl had raped her. The cops made everyone come out of the studio, where Dio Boots pointed at Dizzy Reed from The Wild and said, “That’s Axl. He raped me.” As Dizzy got hauled off, people yelled at the cops, “That’s not Axl!” and, “That chick’s crazy!”

[...] After three months at Gardner Studio, the place was getting hotter than a super model singing torch songs in a kiln. With rent due, a growing number of the humped-dumped begging for more, plus a few too many psycho stalkers, the time felt right to get the fuck out of studio B. The guys scattered about Hollywood, or, as a last resort, hid away at Vicky’s apartment.
[Raz Cue, The Days of Guns N' Raz's, 2017]

And here is what the Trump lover has to say now:

I am speaking out again to confess that I got it absolutely wrong in my book. Several of you have highlighted the contradiction. I became aware of the issue shortly after my book’s release when friends from back in the day pointed out my inaccurate account. Soon, Michelle herself contacted me to ask if the “Dio Boots” story was about her. We had a friendly Facebook chat, and she told me her side. Which I had never heard, due to her never visiting the Gardner studios after the incident. I apologized to her and promised to take that untrue story from the book, upon the next printing. But I was afraid to publicly admit it. Or even acknowledge it, believing that I would lose credibility with my audience if it was revealed that I made a factual error.

Another quick update: The woman in question posted her recollection of events on Facebook and Twitter. She says she isn't in search of anything but just demanding the truth. However, she also stated she's writing a book about it. Make of that what you will.

The cunt mojo banned Raz Cue from Truth lol

Thought it's worth a thread here, tried to search for it, but found nothing

We all knew Michelle was fifteen. Hell, she barely looked her age. Forcible or statutory, you still got a rape. We can all agree that there are different, conflicting, versions of what transpired in December 1985. But every version has a fifteen-year-old girl getting tossed naked from your band’s rehearsal studio into a filthy alley, where she was left shaking, sobbing and wailing from the utter brutality inflicted by your singer, Axl Rose.

10 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

We all knew Michelle was fifteen. Hell, she barely looked her age. Forcible or statutory, you still got a rape. We can all agree that there are different, conflicting, versions of what transpired in December 1985. But every version has a fifteen-year-old girl getting tossed naked from your band’s rehearsal studio into a filthy alley, where she was left shaking, sobbing and wailing from the utter brutality inflicted by your singer, Axl Rose.

Nobody gives a fuck dude

Why was she naked then?

This story does not surprise me.

Tons of underage girls came

from the SF Valley to the Sunset Strip every weekend.

the Whiskey, The Roxy, Gazaris, and Troubadour were/are all ages clubs.

The girls would follow to afterparties, and many would stay the whole weekend.

As a guy,

you had to be careful who you got wit,

and be sure they were 21.

Alex is such a dumbass.

He not only got wit a girl he knew was underage,

he went and got the police involved when he threw her out naked.

1 hour ago, GUNNER said:

"some psycho chick who had stalked Axl for more than a year "

Didnt got the attention she wanted, then she claimed Aless raped her.

The end.

or maybe Axl is a gypsy?

the girl probably never had a frog to chase him away from her pussy, even when she was 15

i'd rather believe people who were there than Axl fan takes

I don’t know dude…

This stuff came out a couple of years ago, and as it came, it went.

Sure, it’s an atrocity, awful shit. But now what? I’m not sure what you’re after with this, but I think you should consider the victim’s stance before doing anything about it, after all it’s not about you.

Is she trying to get the word out and needs help to spread the message? Has she moved on and doesn’t care? Does bringing this up help her feel better? Does it open old wounds and makes her feel like shit?

That’s what matters, everything else is gravy, and we already have plenty of it.

23 minutes ago, Tremolo said:

I don’t know dude…

This stuff came out a couple of years ago, and as it came, it went.

Sure, it’s an atrocity, awful shit. But now what? I’m not sure what you’re after with this, but I think you should consider the victim’s stance before doing anything about it, after all it’s not about you.

Is she trying to get the word out and needs help to spread the message? Has she moved on and doesn’t care? Does bringing this up help her feel better? Does it open old wounds and makes her feel like shit?

That’s what matters, everything else is gravy, and we already have plenty of it.

it's probably because Axl is woke now. Woke enough to get a pass. He is one of the most hideous and legitimately "cancelable" celebrities/musicians, yet he gets a pass. I'm not condoning cancel culture, i just find it fascinating that Axl survived this shit (so far)

I wanna know why

Remember, more talented people got cancelled for way, waaaaay less than that (i'm not talking about nonces here)

5 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

i'd rather believe people who were there than Axl fan takes

I believe no one.

I just follow logic. That guy starts his own story by saying the girl was a psicho who stalkef Axl for a year ... From there on you can believe in what you want. 

Don't need to elaborate too much to find that some psicho teen that didnt got the attention she wanted would invent such story.

A story told, now, after 40 years, by a guy who admits there was different versions, a guy who has a book to sell, a guy who would be also guilty for not telling the story 40 years ago.

People believe in what they want to belive. Im not saying it didnt happen, but, after 40 years? Really? Is it supposed to be possible to prove anything or scandal is the only goal?

18 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

I believe no one.

I just follow logic. That guy starts his own story by saying the girl was a psicho who stalkef Axl for a year ... From there on you can believe in what you want. 

Don't need to elaborate too much to find that some psicho teen that didnt got the attention she wanted would invent such story.

A story told, now, after 40 years, by a guy who admits there was different versions, a guy who has a book to sell, a guy who would be also guilty for not telling the story 40 years ago.

People believe in what they want to belive. Im not saying it didnt happen, but, after 40 years? Really? Is it supposed to be possible to prove anything or scandal is the only goal?

Nah

Btw logic does not dictate raping anybody who stalks you

That's a gypsy thing to do

There are multiple people talking or talked about this, even back in the day, Axl bragged about it, and had to hide for a while from cops

Go and listen to My Michelle etc.

It was toned down after GNR got really famous

Plus you're an Axl fan, not a GNR fan so you're biased as fuck

After 40 years: metoo. Plus nowadays EVERYTHING is a scandal. Even if you make an off the line remark. Even if you make a compliment it's considered off the line now.

Back then it was different times, but rape is rape, no matter how many years have passed

People almost cancelled Bob Dylan after 56 YEARS because of an allegation....Rockstars aren't immune to this shit these days

The more interesting case here is why Axl STILL not get cancelled ,after multiple people and lawsuits proved that he has a tendency for domestic abuse, rape etc. Every girl he was ever with testified about his violent behaviour and accused him with horrible things. It is what it is

Most of this shit settled out of court. He had money. If you have money, you have the "justice" in your side. At least legally...

Not to mention the OIAM fiasco

He is one lucky son of a bitch, because he is woke now

Btw i cannot remember you or anybody here ( who is saying why bring this topic up now)  protesting when people made threads about Slash killing Todd Crew...

Interestingly, that thread brought here a former friend of Todd Crew, who turned out to be a pedo (because when this topic about Michelle came up back then, he elaborated that this was perfectly normal (and he thought it's still normal to fuck 15 year olds) I chased him away. Topic got buried after a while.

I'm a based pedo slayer, but i want to discuss this shit. Because, why the fuck not

Slash is a murderer and Axl is a rapist

They all should be in jail

54 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Nah

Btw logic does not dictate raping anybody who stalks you

That's a gypsy thing to do

There are multiple people talking or talked about this, even back in the day, Axl bragged about it, and had to hide for a while from cops

Go and listen to My Michelle etc.

It was toned down after GNR got really famous

Plus you're an Axl fan, not a GNR fan so you're biased as fuck

After 40 years: metoo. Plus nowadays EVERYTHING is a scandal. Even if you make an off the line remark. Even if you make a compliment it's considered off the line now.

Back then it was different times, but rape is rape, no matter how many years have passed

People almost cancelled Bob Dylan after 56 YEARS because of an allegation....Rockstars aren't immune to this shit these days

The more interesting case here is why Axl STILL not get cancelled ,after multiple people and lawsuits proved that he has a tendency for domestic abuse, rape etc. Every girl he was ever with testified about his violent behaviour and accused him with horrible things. It is what it is

Most of this shit settled out of court. He had money. If you have money, you have the "justice" in your side. At least legally...

Not to mention the OIAM fiasco

He is one lucky son of a bitch, because he is woke now

Btw i cannot remember you or anybody here ( who is saying why bring this topic up now)  protesting when people made threads about Slash killing Todd Crew...

Interestingly, that thread brought here a former friend of Todd Crew, who turned out to be a pedo (because when this topic about Michelle came up back then, he elaborated that this was perfectly normal (and he thought it's still normal to fuck 15 year olds) I chased him away. Topic got buried after a while.

I'm a based pedo slayer, but i want to discuss this shit. Because, why the fuck not

Slash is a murderer and Axl is a rapist

They all should be in jail

The difference is, Slash really killed Todd Crew.

52 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

He'd be right. Well written piece.

Duff is the hardest to stomach because of his nauseating hypocrisy. At least Rose and Slash have never hidden the fact they're absolute scrotums, but Duff? Feminist Duff? ''How to be a Man'' Duff? ''Womens March'' Duff?

WOMEN%2527S+MARCH+shirt+as+worn+by+Duff+

Duff sure as hell enjoys being pegged. I bet Susan fucks him more with a strap-on than he fucks her.