For historical purposes it is important that we get to hear the version of CD II with Finck and Bucktehead on it

Donald Trump

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

All you'll get is a dumbed down version of CDII by Slosh and Doof.

how can you "dumb down" unfinished and unmastered demos which almost certainly having 20 year old vocal takes plus some wanking in pro tools?

Axl's vision is a failure on it's own, regardless of the Slaush and Muff, deal with it

15 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

how can you "dumb down" unfinished and unmastered demos which almost certainly having 20 year old vocal takes plus some wanking in pro tools?

Axl's vision is a failure on it's own, regardless of the Slaush and Muff, deal with it

Seems like you're the one who has to "deal with it".

7 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

we already heard it, it's the village leaks, there is almost nothing else out there, imho (Bucket has fucked off shortly after the 02 tour and i doubt the "band" or Axl did anything until 2005-06)

There was almost 2 years between the Village recordings and 2002 tour. And the CD songs Bucket had writing credits on are nowhere on the Village leaks.

You may not care, and I wish I didn't, it probably needs to leak for us to ever hear it (originalor reworked). I still maintain the only reason the reworked Silkworms and Hard School were officially released is because of the Village leaks. If not for that we'd still have nothing. 

51 minutes ago, Mikey Whipwreck said:

There was almost 2 years between the Village recordings and 2002 tour. And the CD songs Bucket had writing credits on are nowhere on the Village leaks.

You may not care, and I wish I didn't, it probably needs to leak for us to ever hear it (originalor reworked). I still maintain the only reason the reworked Silkworms and Hard School were officially released is because of the Village leaks. If not for that we'd still have nothing. 

Village has 2001 recordings in it

Bucket was doing his own thing by 2003 and never came back for the 2004 RIR (remember fatshit axl's letter blaming everything on bucket?)

As for the leaks helping songs getting released: most definitely, that was the case even in 2006 and probably the tracklist we've got on the final album was picked mostly from the previous leaks

Besides, none of those 2 songs are unheard by any means, we've got HS in a snippet from for decades not to mention Shitworms which was already been performed

I'd count it as new music for sure, but in reality, they still haven't released anything COMPLETELY new or unheard...

17 hours ago, Mikey Whipwreck said:

The question id like to know with the other stuff in the leaks, why those 2 songs to release?. Where they considered the shit of the bunch?.

2 hours ago, mickey mouse said:

If they’re giving us Nu GNR songs recording by real GNR, they should give us AFD recorded by NU GNR. 

that clip of SCOM sounds sick as fuck. Sucks we’ll never hear the rest 

"NU GNR"

wow .... That's getting old, isnt it?