Jump to content

SLASH Says GUNS N' ROSES Has Yet To Start Writing New Music, Explains Decision To Rework Old Songs


dave-gnfnr2k
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Tremolo said:

Which is a lie. The drums are clearly not the ones from the leaks. They dumbed them down with Frank behind the kit. The OG drums in Hard School were great, and the shit drums we got in Hard Skool have to be the worst in the gnr catalogue.

 

Such a waste of everything… time, money, talent, opportunities…

 

So our best chance is we get C- versions of CD sessions songs, which means we’ll never listen to those original  finished tunes with Buckethead, Freese/Brain.

 

I tap out. This band is not even worth streaming or downloading their shit for free.

 

Best case now is we will just have to strip off the vocals from the new album and put them on the old songs.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ragnar said:

You've seen the last of Slash in Guns'.

Honestly at this point, who cares?

 

It's clear Axl.wants to release CD 2 and Slash has other plans 

Opinions on the level of music aside, can you blame Slash for not wanting to do CD2?

Why would he want to work on someone else's music?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

Honestly at this point, who cares?

 

It's clear Axl.wants to release CD 2 and Slash has other plans 

Opinions on the level of music aside, can you blame Slash for not wanting to do CD2?

Why would he want to work on someone else's music?

What are his other plans and why would he care if CD  2 was released?  They had a year or so without touring due to COVID and Slash plays the guitar non-stop so not like it would have been much of an effort... he could have recorded guitar parts for 10-12 songs in a month or two. 

 

Does he not want it to come up because he only wants to be known for Slash with Conspirators?  Have you heard the new song?  I'm sure he'd be fine with releasing CD 2.... not like he's expecting everything to be Bohemian Rhapsody.  Write the song, record the song, release the song., move on seems to be more of his MO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

So you'll tap out because you think you'll never hear a once upon a time studio bands leftover material? Joke was on you all along, lol

(you already heard what you've wanted probably on the Village leaks but hey what do i know...)

Frank is a nobody as far as drumming goes, zero originality or real groove

I just want this CD era "shadowband big guns" myth to go away because there is NOTHING ELSE out there, you already heard the Bucketfinck stuff in the Village leaks

I'm more interested in the mid 90's tapes/DAT's though

 

Oh and i prefer Josh Freese, he is an industry professional session drummer and he is much mroe talented than Brain ever was in his life, Brain just played what Freese played basically anyway

(plus he wrote the CD intro riff lol)

You’re weird.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JordanRose said:

I remember an August '21 interview for his solo shit where Slash put over Axl massively for his tour performances (notice that's stopped) and said he hoped they'd do an indefinite album/tour/album/tour cycle. Would love to know what Slash and Duff say privately to eachother. 


Slash is full of shit, but that’s how he operates and conducts his business.

 

I can’t blame him for not being inspired in GNR, he wants to do his thing, make his own music instead of re-recording other musician’s parts, which is normal. But the constant bullshitting is fucking annoying, he plays it cool, but at the end of the day he’s a passive-aggressive cunt eith no integrity. Axl said at one point Slash was a limelight whore who would do anything for the attention (or something along those lines), and he was right. Slash is in it for the money and the high profile of the gig, which permeates as more attention on his solo stuff. Of course he knew that any “new music” would mean re-recording CD-era material, but he’d rather do that and bitch in his usual passive-aggressive ways rather than packing his shit and focusing on his own creative endeavours.

 

Duff? He’s irrelevant.

 

At least with Axl we know what we’re dealing with. We know what (not) to expect.

 

Nothing of what we’ve seen so far is a coincidence. Axl’s cuck comments, Slash half-assing his performances (of CD and “classic” material), the “we don’t know how to release music”, the silence around Absurd and Hard Skool…

 

Slash hates being in GNR, but he loves the money too much to show a bit of integrity and quit.

 

Cucks N’ Phonies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Tremolo said:


Slash is full of shit, but that’s how he operates and conducts his business.

 

I can’t blame him for not being inspired in GNR, he wants to do his thing, make his own music instead of re-recording other musician’s parts, which is normal. But the constant bullshitting is fucking annoying, he plays it cool, but at the end of the day he’s a passive-aggressive cunt eith no integrity. Axl said at one point Slash was a limelight whore who would do anything for the attention (or something along those lines), and he was right. Slash is in it for the money and the high profile of the gig, which permeates as more attention on his solo stuff. Of course he knew that any “new music” would mean re-recording CD-era material, but he’d rather do that and bitch in his usual passive-aggressive ways rather than packing his shit and focusing on his own creative endeavours.

 

Duff? He’s irrelevant.

 

At least with Axl we know what we’re dealing with. We know what (not) to expect.

 

Nothing of what we’ve seen so far is a coincidence. Axl’s cuck comments, Slash half-assing his performances (of CD and “classic” material), the “we don’t know how to release music”, the silence around Absurd and Hard Skool…

 

Slash hates being in GNR, but he loves the money too much to show a bit of integrity and quit.

 

Cucks N’ Phonies.

They have moved on from dissing each other in the press as was the case during the illusions era,  to dissing each other and being passive aggressive on stage now.

I feel if slash could have his way he would get GNR to be a 5 piece band only. Get rid of frank, melissa and probably dizzy but thats never gonna happen. Hence i understand slash just calling being in GNR as "just a gig".

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Duffibrillator said:

What are his other plans and why would he care if CD  2 was released?  They had a year or so without touring due to COVID and Slash plays the guitar non-stop so not like it would have been much of an effort... he could have recorded guitar parts for 10-12 songs in a month or two. 

 

Does he not want it to come up because he only wants to be known for Slash with Conspirators?  Have you heard the new song?  I'm sure he'd be fine with releasing CD 2.... not like he's expecting everything to be Bohemian Rhapsody.  Write the song, record the song, release the song., move on seems to be more of his MO.

I tnink you missed my point. 

I don't think he cares about CD2. It's not his music. He's reworking other people's parts, 

Like he said, it's just a gig. 

And ya, I think it's clear all Axl wants to do is release nothing new. Only reworked old songs from when Slash and Dufff went in the band.

So I'm guessing he did that and has moved in to his own thing.

But GnR is a cash cow, at least for now it still is and he's milking it for very dollar. Can't say I don't blame him, I would too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, JordanRose said:

I remember an August '21 interview for his solo shit where Slash put over Axl massively for his tour performances (notice that's stopped) and said he hoped they'd do an indefinite album/tour/album/tour cycle. Would love to know what Slash and Duff say privately to eachother. 

-Hey man, have you got the email with the tour dates yet?

- no man, but it'll be there next month

- cool

-anyway wanna come down and lay some parts or work some of my songs?-

 

 

(- No no no, Duffo, you cannotto como to Slusha, no, no, only record with my Axl

 

- uhm, okay-)

 

- sorry man, i can't, but you have to just keep doing what cho doin', you know

- hmm, okay, i guess

 

 

*Both of them go back to count their share from the loot and living their life

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's not even a band anymore.

They act like 3 solo acts on a package tour.

 

One night during the Summer 2021 Tour, Beta was in a mood,

and let the camera roll backstage for a few songs, and Live streamed it on Instagram.

 

Beta, Susan, and Meegan had 3 separate camps set up around the edges of the stage. 

(Beta on the edge of Left side of stage, Meegan edge of Right side of stage, and Susan behind the stage on the Left side)

From where they were from each other,

none of them could communicate with each other, while the show was going on.

 

No communication, they stay as far from each other as possible.

The only time Slosh, Doof, and Alec come together is onstage,

where they go through the same scripted bull shit set as always.

 

Then they leave in 3 different directions. 

Probably to get on 3 different tour buses.

 

It's just business, 

3 former band mates that hate each other,

cashing in on their past success.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...