SLASH Says GUNS N' ROSES Has Yet To Start Writing New Music, Explains Decision To Rework Old Songs

dave-gnfnr2k

58 minutes ago, creed said:

So. Slash basically confirmed that Axl did absolutely nothing since 2014, right? Duff and Slash sent in their parts and Caram just mixed them in. 

Not only that.

Slash, n Duffs wife, and I think Duff also Lied repeatedly about all this work they were doing on a New Album, 

that was supposedly so close to be doing done Slash said it should get released in 2021.

They really should have called the Hard Skool EP,

LIES PT 2 

101328445_max.thumb.jpg.ca2c2728b70f44927ab29c54eb202e9b.jpg

"So that will be a whole focused endeavor"... Will be... So they haven't finished reworking the old songs yet.. Jesus wept. Earlier this year Brasky stated that Adler and Izzy were back in and the album was done. Has anyone called him out on his bullshit? 

17 hours ago, Słash said:

Frank is so awful that they kept the drum parts which were recorded 20 years ago. 

Which is a lie. The drums are clearly not the ones from the leaks. They dumbed them down with Frank behind the kit. The OG drums in Hard School were great, and the shit drums we got in Hard Skool have to be the worst in the gnr catalogue.

Such a waste of everything… time, money, talent, opportunities…

So our best chance is we get C- versions of CD sessions songs, which means we’ll never listen to those original  finished tunes with Buckethead, Freese/Brain.

I tap out. This band is not even worth streaming or downloading their shit for free.

Haven't seen this thread because of the recent influx of shitty threads

So it's basically the most "honest" answer Slash ever gave since the fatunion, telling what we already know btw, except the fact that he specifically referred to writing songs from the scratch

It's the CD era again, from 2002 onwards....

Can't wait until 4tus sort of confirms this shit, then another year of fat touring happens then nothing again....

Fernando will say: but you have two songs in the last few years, what more do you want?

The Gravy train never stops until Axl drops

and it seems Caram will stay with us....

1 hour ago, Tremolo said:

Which is a lie. The drums are clearly not the ones from the leaks. They dumbed them down with Frank behind the kit. The OG drums in Hard School were great, and the shit drums we got in Hard Skool have to be the worst in the gnr catalogue.

Such a waste of everything… time, money, talent, opportunities…

So our best chance is we get C- versions of CD sessions songs, which means we’ll never listen to those original  finished tunes with Buckethead, Freese/Brain.

I tap out. This band is not even worth streaming or downloading their shit for free.

So you'll tap out because you think you'll never hear a once upon a time studio bands leftover material? Joke was on you all along, lol

(you already heard what you've wanted probably on the Village leaks but hey what do i know...)

Frank is a nobody as far as drumming goes, zero originality or real groove

I just want this CD era "shadowband big guns" myth to go away because there is NOTHING ELSE out there, you already heard the Bucketfinck stuff in the Village leaks

I'm more interested in the mid 90's tapes/DAT's though

Oh and i prefer Josh Freese, he is an industry professional session drummer and he is much mroe talented than Brain ever was in his life, Brain just played what Freese played basically anyway

(plus he wrote the CD intro riff lol)

29 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Yes, because Izzy will whip his magic wand and make it all happen......

You are the only one who could save GnR

Throw the cards, roll the dice, drink some black chicken's blood at the moonlight, talk to the great gypsy oracle. Do something, man ...

Its funny Slash and everybody in the band didn't dare try to explain what was going on with the release of the 2 new songs while they were on tour with the Fat Man.

Complete radio silence.

Slash had to wait until he created some distance between him and the Fat Man, before he finally speaks up about the new-ish GNR music.:lol:  

I think he is afraid of the Fat Man

57 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

You are the only one who could save GnR

Throw the cards, roll the dice, drink some black chicken's blood at the moonlight, talk to the great gypsy oracle. Do something, man ...

Shut the fuck up, chimp.

13 minutes ago, RedHook said:

Its funny Slash and everybody in the band didn't dare try to explain what was going on with the release of the 2 new songs while they were on tour with the Fat Man.

Complete radio silence.

Slash had to wait until he created some distance between him and the Fat Man, before he finally speaks up about the new-ish GNR music.:lol:  

I think he is afraid of the Fat Man

You've seen the last of Slash in Guns'.

Why does axl employ caram to work on GNR shit?.

I'm sure there are countless number of studio engineers in LA who could do the same thing the fatman tells caram what to do.

Interesting slash didnt give anything postive of what he thought of the 2 released songs and if he liked them. When it comes to Slashs interviews its more telling of what he doesnt say. This is the walk on axl egg shells 96 all over again. Hes afraid of the fatman.