Chris Cornell should've replaced Scott Wieland

Bill Brasky

1 hour ago, Budd Dwyer said:

"The chorus deals with the societal repression of deep and often agonizing emotions -- some of which may be willingly accepted for one reason or another -- the appropriate expression of which (one that promotes a healing, release and a positive resolve) is often discouraged and many times denied. Emotionally the song contemplates several abstract perspectives drawing from personal expression as well as from the film and its metaphors. The appropriate expression and vehicle for such emotions and concepts is not something taken for granted.[4]

The fight of good vs. evil, positive vs. negative, man against a seemingly undefeatable, undeterrable, unrevealed destiny, along with the personal and universal struggle to attain, maintain and responsibly manage freewill can be and often is frustrating to say the least. In America our country's constitutional right to freedom of expression gives us a better chance to fight for that expression than many in other countries enjoy. It can be a big gig, like kickin' the crap outta the devil!

420050227_kp.thumb.png.80feae84fb147af94d24bc123e9ad13a.png

See the song above GNR

A 3rd world peasant who is disliked by almost everybody here have zero rights to tell me to shut up btw

You've proved it. Oh My God is Nu Metal :facepalm:

Once again, shut the fuck up you "first world" retard :rofl-lol:

2 hours ago, Duffibrillator said:

Geeze.. didn't know that.  Guess it was before the reunion? 

I'm pretty sure it was right before the 2 infamous Costa Mesa 92 shows- Ozzy's "retirement" with Black Sabbath (circa Dehumaniser) as the support act...the shows that saw Dio quit a second time, Rob Halford step in in his place (for the first time) and the original Sabbath lineup play together again for the first time since Live Aid in 86 (a reunion was attempted then too but Ozzy said no).

Tony, Geezer, Bill and Ozzy were all set to do an album in 93 (even did press) but the Osbournes pulled out at the 11th hour.

Tony (with a returned Geezer) then put out Cross Purposes, which I think had its origins as the reunion album.

Geezer flipped in 94 and went over to Ozzy again (did a stint in 89) for Ozzmosis.

Tony then did the much maligned Forbidden album with the TYR lineup.

Then in 97 Ozzy, Tony and Geezer did the Ozzfest shows with Mike Bordin from FNM/Ozzy and a bit later Bill.

They aborted an album in the early 00s.

"Ozzy" sued Iommi for control of the Sabbath brand in 09 or 10- urging him in a statement to "do the right thing" and that Sabbath belonged to the four originals.

This is where the $75000 was used as leverage, and control went to Iommi and Osbourne 50/50- Ozzy and Sharon "doing the right thing" and taking Geezer and Bill's shares too 😀

Then you get the Dio/Appice third act with the Heaven and Hell moniker- they couldn't call it Black Sabbath anymore.

Make no mistake, Sharon Osbourne spent a good 30 years trying to bury an Ozzy-less Sabbath and gain control of the name.

That's why their website was/is so shit (Bill cut out of pictures in classic Sharon style) and the handling of reissues etc is so piss poor.

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

Didn't he use to bitchslap Lita Ford around ?

I believe so.

I'm pretty sure Sharon pays to have stuff removed off the net, there used to be a photo of her and Lemmy together from the 1980 Blizzard UK tour and she has a cracking shiner...can't find mention of a lot of the old stories on the net these days either.

34 minutes ago, Doctor Dom said:

I believe so.

I'm pretty sure Sharon pays to have stuff removed off the net, there used to be a photo of her and Lemmy together from the 1980 Blizzard UK tour and she has a cracking shiner...can't find mention of a lot of the old stories on the net these days either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgUPeYpYdD8