Chris Cornell should've replaced Scott Wieland

Bill Brasky

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

Maybe VR would have been better with him than with Fagland. Although I doubt considering how bad Audioslave were.

I have always detested Weiland...and I've never been a RATM guy either.

Liked Soundgarden a lot but totally agree that Audioslave were a fucking bore.

However, I think Promise is a fantastic song. 

25 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

i loL'd

Audioslave>VR

Both were absolute unfiltered rubbish.

15 minutes ago, Doctor Dom said:

I have always detested Weiland...and I've never been a RATM guy either.

Liked Soundgarden a lot but totally agree that Audioslave were a fucking bore.

However, I think Promise is a fantastic song. 

I like Badmotorfinger and Superuknown.

Down On The Upside has its moments. King Animal is boring and uninspired.

Ultramega OK and Louder Than Love flat out suck.

25 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Both were absolute unfiltered rubbish.

I like Badmotorfinger and Superuknown.

Down On The Upside has its moments. King Animal is boring and uninspired.

Ultramega OK and Louder Than Love flat out suck.

Yeah, that's why Audioslave was one of the biggest rock bands in the early 00's to mid 00's lol even with the height of nu metal shit

Chris Cornell was more talented than Axl 93 onwards

In fact Audioslave was so shit, they've released better songs than Axl in a whole album lol

Audioslave was so shit Iommi asked their drummer to play drums on the last BS record

You're a joke with a shit taste in music

6 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Yeah, that's why Audioslave was one of the biggest rock bands in the early 00's to mid 00's lol even with the height of nu metal shit

No one cares fucknut, Limp Bizkit were big in early 2000s too. According to your dimwitted logic, they were/are a good band.........

Chris Cornell was more talented than Axl 93 onwards

In fact Audioslave was so shit, they've released better songs than Axl in a whole album lol

It's funny how you make everything about Axl. Oh My God alone is better than anything Audiotrash have released.

Your autistic screeching won't change anything..........

Audioslave was so shit Iommi asked their drummer to play drums on the last BS record

What are you trying to say here ?

You're a joke with a shit taste in music

Says a fucknugget who throws temper tantrums every time someone dares disagree with his DOGSHIT TASTE.

The fucking irony :lol:

7 hours ago, Ragnar said:

No one cares fucknut, Limp Bizkit were big in early 2000s too. According to your dimwitted logic, they were/are a good band.........

It's funny how you make everything about Axl. Oh My God alone is better than anything Audiotrash have released.

Your autistic screeching won't change anything..........

What are you trying to say here ?

Says a fucknugget who throws temper tantrums every time someone dares disagree with his DOGSHIT TASTE.

The fucking irony :lol:

1. According to my logic even though i've stated "even with the height of nu metal"? (aka Limp Bizkit was just a trend)

2. OMG can easily qualify as nu metal, you idiot lol

3. Black Sabbath's last studio album featured the drummer from Audioslave (and RATM). Brad Wilk

4. " every time someone dares disagree with" problem is you have quite often disagree with everybody on this forum, so the joke is on you.

2 hours ago, Sydney fan said:

Corey taylor?. Id like to hear that demo or whatever recording they did.

Then you get other posers like sebastian bach...no thanks.

Difference is, as much of a fag Corey really is, he is ten times more talented than Bach ever was in his lifetime

An interviewer asked about those demos and Corey said it'll never come out so...

They had 8 songs or 10 songs, full songs btw

Corey has a soft spot for faggot bands like his own plus GNR plus hair metal in general

That being said, Corey is 48 and currently on tour with Slipknot and he still has his own voice, unlike Axl. Interestingly Axl was really good around the age of 48 too, but he was fat as fuck. Then he used whatever voice he has in AC/DC around 54 years old...

I've never really liked Stone Shit though

Slipcock will release another record and they are done, imho

7 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

1. According to my logic even though i've stated "even with the height of nu metal"? (aka Limp Bizkit was just a trend)

2. OMG can easily qualify as nu metal, you idiot lol

3. Black Sabbath's last studio album featured the drummer from Audioslave (and RATM). Brad Wilk

4. " every time someone dares disagree with" problem is you have quite often disagree with everybody on this forum, so the joke is on you.

Oh My God nu metal :lol::facepalm:

You're by far the biggest imbecile on this forum.

Do a favour and shut the fuck up :lol: 

27 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Oh My God nu metal :lol::facepalm:

You're by far the biggest imbecile on this forum.

Do a favour and shut the fuck up :lol: 

"The chorus deals with the societal repression of deep and often agonizing emotions -- some of which may be willingly accepted for one reason or another -- the appropriate expression of which (one that promotes a healing, release and a positive resolve) is often discouraged and many times denied. Emotionally the song contemplates several abstract perspectives drawing from personal expression as well as from the film and its metaphors. The appropriate expression and vehicle for such emotions and concepts is not something taken for granted.[4]

The fight of good vs. evil, positive vs. negative, man against a seemingly undefeatable, undeterrable, unrevealed destiny, along with the personal and universal struggle to attain, maintain and responsibly manage freewill can be and often is frustrating to say the least. In America our country's constitutional right to freedom of expression gives us a better chance to fight for that expression than many in other countries enjoy. It can be a big gig, like kickin' the crap outta the devil!

420050227_kp.thumb.png.80feae84fb147af94d24bc123e9ad13a.png

See the song above GNR

A 3rd world peasant who is disliked by almost everybody here have zero rights to tell me to shut up btw