Jump to content

One in a million


GUNNER
 Share

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Doctor Dom said:

Yeah, mostly "prison" style.

 

Oh, I see. I don't know much about the tattoo "culture". I had to google whats that.

 

Since I don't have any and I dont think that Im the kind of person who would fill extensive parts of the body with elaborated and exposed drawings, I think that a small meanfull script would be the best choice ... I don't know, maybe Im too pussy and not "bad boy" enough to do otherwise, but Im ok with that

 

But I understand the different kind of approaches regarding tattoos .... A bit like in graffiti, there are the script guys and the more artístic designers... I guess its a matter of personal taste

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do you think the TB household up in Malibu Canyon grill the Fat Man about his "Immigrants n Faggots" generalization :lol: 

 

 

Maybe they can record new version

"Immigrants n Toilet Scrubers

Make no Sense to Me.

They come to our Country,

And manage Guns N Roses to shit":rofl-lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, GUNNER said:

 

Oh, I see. I don't know much about the tattoo "culture". I had to google whats that.

 

Since I don't have any and I dont think that Im the kind of person who would fill extensive parts of the body with elaborated and exposed drawings, I think that a small meanfull script would be the best choice ... I don't know, maybe Im too pussy and not "bad boy" enough to do otherwise, but Im ok with that

 

But I understand the different kind of approaches regarding tattoos .... A bit like in graffiti, there are the script guys and the more artístic designers... I guess its a matter of personal taste

 

 

 

Sorry man, don't let me put you off getting what you want- I just dislike script tats.

 

I have plenty of tats people would think are dumb, as you say it's all personal taste.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Doctor Dom said:

Sorry man, don't let me put you off getting what you want- I just dislike script tats.

 

I have plenty of tats people would think are dumb, as you say it's all personal taste.

 

No prob, man. I just learned something from your post. That's always useful, specially because its about something that I still don't feel confident enough.

 

2 hours ago, november snow said:

One of Guns N Roses best songs,maybe top 15 for me 

 

I always liked the song musicaly. But, not enough to make a tattoo about it. I don't want any direct reference to GnR ... They are fat n shit.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, GUNNER said:

I think that the expression has a double meaning on purpose.

 

It says that you are special because there's only one "you" ... But, don't take it that without some humilty because, in the other and, everyone is special.... And you are just another one.

 This....but also...
http://store.waitbutwhy.com/products/one-in-a-million-poster-24x24
(one million dots....one is red)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Sydney fan said:

I hate to say this but the original thread is something DurhamGirl at mygaynor site would ask.

 

I still have a bit of a retard in me.

 

You either have to be a retard, a drunk or a junkie to deal with gypsies and so

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The song has been canceled.... I didn't think about it at the time, but not only was Slash black he was also an immigrant.  I guess him not putting up a fight against Axl was a sign of things to come?  Also as someone pointed out it is ironic Axl sang negatively about immigrants, only to have his life "saved" by Beta.  Perhaps the Paradise City is not a real place either...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let's update the lyrics for 2021.

 

Intro -

Duff: This ones for you Greta, fuck those carbon emissions

 

Axl: I guess I needed a Pecan Pie, I needed a piece of pie...a slice of pie that would stay

So I thumbed it, down to the House Of Pies, maybe a Pecan could be my way...

Police & Niggers get out of my way.

 

I'm not good at this.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Speaking of lyrics, I hope Cornshucker 

Is next unreleased song they re-record and release as a single.

 

 

Cornshucker Lyrics
[Intro]
My heart is full of love for you
I wanna get right next to you

[Verse 1]
She's a cornshucker
A real buttfucker
Gotta wash my dick
After she makes me buttfuck her

[Chorus]
Cornshucker
A real buttfucker
Gonna stick my dick
Right up her ass
She's a cornshucker
A real buttfucker
Gotta wash my dick
After she makes me buttfuck her
Cornshucker
A real buttfucker
Gonna stick my dick
Right up her ass

[Verse 2]
Gimme a dime
Gotta call my pimp
When I heard her ask
It made me go limp
Two weeks later
My sex life was drab
Instead of a wang
All I had was a scab
If you're sleazy
You better think I'm first
'Cause I've got a dick like liverwurst
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RedHook said:

Speaking of lyrics, I hope Cornshucker 

Is next unreleased song they re-record and release as a single.

 

 

Cornshucker Lyrics
[Intro]
My heart is full of love for you
I wanna get right next to you

[Verse 1]
She's a cornshucker
A real buttfucker
Gotta wash my dick
After she makes me buttfuck her

[Chorus]
Cornshucker
A real buttfucker
Gonna stick my dick
Right up her ass
She's a cornshucker
A real buttfucker
Gotta wash my dick
After she makes me buttfuck her
Cornshucker
A real buttfucker
Gonna stick my dick
Right up her ass

[Verse 2]
Gimme a dime
Gotta call my pimp
When I heard her ask
It made me go limp
Two weeks later
My sex life was drab
Instead of a wang
All I had was a scab
If you're sleazy
You better think I'm first
'Cause I've got a dick like liverwurst

 

Why?

 

Because her pussy's full of maggots, that's why.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, RedHook said:

They should record a new PC version.

 

They can call it "Woke In A Million":lol: 

 

Doof will sing lead since the Fat Man no longer can

 

I think the Fat Man might be able to do a decent job of it, it uses about the same vocal range as Patience and that's maybe the only song he's sounded solid on this tour. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...