GNR really is the biggest joke of a band...The YCBM video uses OMG lyrics and its not even the right lyrics lol

dave-gnfnr2k

I like how Axl has spent decades and millions to record NIN ripoffs only to throw it all in the trash and replace it with Slash generic and uninspired blues riffs.

He never even liked or believed his own solo work. He justs did that because he wanted to follow the latest trends in rock. Even though he released his only solo album when nu metal and industrial were already gone for more than a decade. Lol.

The guy was born to make dad rock and that's what he's been doing since 2010 when he started wearing that horrible mustache and cobwoy boots to play NIN ripoffs alongside DJ Ashba.

Then he joined ACDC because that's who he is. He tried to buy Buckethead's friendship to feel like part of the alternative crowd, but he is a dad rock singer.

That's why he had to accept Slash's return. Because Slash is the king of dad rock's guitarers.

42 minutes ago, Tremolo said:

Dude, just stop sucking on Slash’s teeth, it’s not good for you. You sound like you are Slash’s very own Beta. There’s a big difference, though: Beta is set for life for defending Axl, whileSlash has no clue of your existence.

HS was THE song of the locker lot where Slash could have shone. He could have turned that song into a very good –or even great– song if you will, but his guitar track sounds like a bunch of choppy farts. Nothing memorable coming from his contribution. Just awful.

My take is Axl has been cucking Slash since the reunion. Slash has no options other than “playing it cool” while being a passive-aggressive bitch because this time it is absutely true: he’s deeeeeep inside Axl’s ass. Integrity is not for the greedy.

i've stated objective stuff

it's not Slash's fault that Axl pissed away his solo band

case closed

But i get it: around these parts of the GNR forumland, speaking anything remotely positive about Slash is a crime against humanity. Even posting about objective opinions about his playing is a crime

Outside GNR forums nobody, literally no one give a shit about other GNR guitar players. Not one single soul ,except maybe a few retarded brazilians.

I don't really give a shit about Slash since he is an employee now and actively taking part of milking the fans

But saying his playing is "uninspired" in a mediocre rock song is laughable

and STILL with the "paasive-agressive SLash " bullshit, unreal...

This wasn't even remotely cool in 2006, let alone now...

They are ALL old farts stealing money from fans for mostly sub par live shows. This is not a band,. It's over

But the reason the gravy train is rolling is because Slash and Duff had stepped in as employees. Otherwise Axl would have been retired in 2015

Bunch of queer NU GNR fans lol

48 minutes ago, maynard said:

I like how Axl has spent decades and millions to record NIN ripoffs only to throw it all in the trash and replace it with Slash generic and uninspired blues riffs.

He never even liked or believed his own solo work. He justs did that because he wanted to follow the latest trends in rock. Even though he released his only solo album when nu metal and industrial were already gone for more than a decade. Lol.

The guy was born to make dad rock and that's what he's been doing since 2010 when he started wearing that horrible mustache and cobwoy boots to play NIN ripoffs alongside DJ Ashba.

Then he joined ACDC because that's who he is. He tried to buy Buckethead's friendship to feel like part of the alternative crowd, but he is a dad rock singer.

That's why he had to accept Slash's return. Because Slash is the king of dad rock's guitarers.

To be completely honest, alt rock way gay, even back then when it was a thing, lol

Especially for a b(r)andname like GNR

Lol at the "alternative crowd"

The alt crowd are here in the forums, but almost nobody from the actual paying customers

Lol at friendship, i think after 21-25 years, we can all see he is not in GNR to make friends, lol

Those days were done around 1989

Buckethead was there as a session player mostly and played on what? 16 GNR shows or 20?

Lol

BH is a not a band member type. Nor was Finck. Nor was Huge. Nor was BBF. Axl never wanted a band, he wanted an entourage for his narcissistic personality disorder of what he calls Chinese Democracy era

Oh and GNR is a dad rock band. WAS a dadrock band in 02 because they've played AFD aside 3 CD songs lol

You've been duped all along maynard, Axl was never a part of your fav genre. Never will be

44 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

i've stated objective stuff

it's not Slash's fault that Axl pissed away his solo band

case closed

But i get it: around these parts of the GNR forumland, speaking anything remotely positive about Slash is a crime against humanity. Even posting about objective opinions about his playing is a crime

Outside GNR forums nobody, literally no one give a shit about other GNR guitar players. Not one single soul ,except maybe a few retarded brazilians.

I don't really give a shit about Slash since he is an employee now and actively taking part of milking the fans

But saying his playing is "uninspired" in a mediocre rock song is laughable

and STILL with the "paasive-agressive SLash " bullshit, unreal...

This wasn't even remotely cool in 2006, let alone now...

They are ALL old farts stealing money from fans for mostly sub par live shows. This is not a band,. It's over

But the reason the gravy train is rolling is because Slash and Duff had stepped in as employees. Otherwise Axl would have been retired in 2015

Bunch of queer NU GNR fans lol

Boo-hoo.

Slash has done GREAT stuff, and he’s been praised for that here and everywhere else. Nothing of what he has done in the last decade is worth of praise or recognition. Even live he sucks, playing the guitar parts he created and recorded himself: completely uninspired and boring. Beyond embarrassing.

Slash’s contributions in these songs has been utter shit. That, my friend is an objective and undeniable absolute factual truth. Whether the songs were good enough or not to begin with is beyond the point.

4 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

boy, you really dislike Slash

Newsflash: the middle solo is almost note for note the Estranged lick... I guess that's uninspired shit too

Yeah, his playing probably not really suited for rehashed 20 year old leftover songs... because other people already recorded the song and you cannot really have been "inspired" by shitty licks to begin with...

A good song needs organic flow, that's why most of you prefer the original version, because no matter what quality of a song is, the original will always be better. Because of the writing. You cannot really write good licks, unless you completely rework the whole song. Which is hardly possible without new vocal takes or even lyrics lol...then it becomes a different song

Forgive him for not noodling and shredding all over the place, they have Frank Richards the Nose for that....

What do you expect from him in a song like this one? Blues licks? lol

He is NOT an industrial player, nor new school player/shredder

Deal with it, imho

Classic GNR and NU GNR not mixing well. It's mostly Axl's fault. He pissed away all of his chances to move forward with the "new direction"

i'm not saying his riffs or solos are the best of his career on this song, but what would you expect?

I mean realistically

He played plenty of semi-legendary stuff, plus recorded plenty of good riffs with his own Constipator band here and there. he had to use his best ideas over the years. Maybe he is running out of creative ideas for a band that practically exists for the sake of touring?

Why should he give a shit when Axl doesn't even bother (or not being able anymore) to record new vocal takes?

The fact that most of you are creaming their pants for the original version is beyond laughable

These songs are not even REMOTELY good to begin with and there is a reason Axl never really intended it for the first record

Songs like Better with Slash would work because Slash found out how to reconstruct the best lead guitar riff in the song (written by Finck)  and it flows well, song sounds.... better with it

On Hard Skool, you couldn't find that riff, because it doesn't really exists

Most of the CD era songs have botched song structures and shitty rhythm parts. No memorable licks or solos mostly. A rock band needs those little things, you know

There you go

The point that Slash did a lazy note for note copy of a estranged lick would be proof that Slash is uninspired wouldn't it?  He didn't even come up with someone fresh he just retreaded something old.  

As for CD having botched song structure well that is an easy one. It's because they didn't actually write the songs together as a band.

Each member came up with their own parts on their own, and Axl just pieced together those parts piece by piece into a song he thought would fit his lyrics.

Just take scraped as the worst offense to this.  Just listen to the guitar only track. You can hear all the random guitar parts cut and pasted together.  They dont even flow together well.     And like you said the reason why each iteration of the CD songs got worse and worse is because Axl just kept pasting new parts over the old by the new band members.  so that make it even more of a disaster.  

The best songs on the lockeroom leaks are the ones where the members like BH and Finck, and Tommy brought full songs they wrote to the band because they just naturally flow.      

I mean Axl had Brian May for a couple of songs, and even with Mays stuff May was like WTF did you do to my solos. Thats not what I played. Axl just cut and pasted his solos from one take to another until he got the solo he wanted.  That is how bat shit crazy Axl was and still is.

2 hours ago, Tremolo said:

Boo-hoo.

Slash has done GREAT stuff, and he’s been praised for that here and everywhere else. Nothing of what he has done in the last decade is worth of praise or recognition. Even live he sucks, playing the guitar parts he created and recorded himself: completely uninspired and boring. Beyond embarrassing.

Slash’s contributions in these songs has been utter shit. That, my friend is an objective and undeniable absolute factual truth. Whether the songs were good enough or not to begin with is beyond the point.

Yeah, except the fact that his best riffs and live playing came in around 2010, then Anastasia, then really good playing in WOF

Since the fatunion, his playing went to autopilot mode  (at times)

So in a way, he was better off with his own band (even though Myles is a shit/boring singer)

His new solo spots and instrumentals gets a little praise even hardcore NU GNR enthusiast/queers live at the show and in the shitcords so your point is moot

Slash’s contributions in these songs has been utter shit.

Whether the songs were good enough or not to begin with is beyond the point.

These SONGS have been utter shit then.

How come the quality of the song is beyond the point? Lol

are we seriously talking about songs like Absurd and Hard Skool here? Forgotten 20 year old b side material? Absurd is not even a real song, it was an impromptu inside joke by Axl... These two songs are SHIT compared to the classic material, so again, who the fuck cares?  How could have been better with Slash? Complete rewritten songs in a fictious alternative universe? You fall in love with some reference mixes never meant to be heard by Axl anway

Lol

Btw i'm envious of anybody who thinks the biggest problem in this band is Slash and his playing live or in studio (especially after the fact that we haven't heard  a new GNR song since 2008...)

NU GNR fans are truly and utterly fucked in the head

Lol

God, i fucking DESPISE NU GNR ENTHUSIAST QUEERS

You idiots are fans of an incarnation a band that didn't really existed even back then

What a joke, lool

46 minutes ago, dave-gnfnr2k said:

The point that Slash did a lazy note for note copy of a estranged lick would be proof that Slash is uninspired wouldn't it?  He didn't even come up with someone fresh he just retreaded something old.  

As for CD having botched song structure well that is an easy one. It's because they didn't actually write the songs together as a band.

Each member came up with their own parts on their own, and Axl just pieced together those parts piece by piece into a song he thought would fit his lyrics.

Just take scraped as the worst offense to this.  Just listen to the guitar only track. You can hear all the random guitar parts cut and pasted together.  They dont even flow together well.     And like you said the reason why each iteration of the CD songs got worse and worse is because Axl just kept pasting new parts over the old by the new band members.  so that make it even more of a disaster.  

The best songs on the lockeroom leaks are the ones where the members like BH and Finck, and Tommy brought full songs they wrote to the band because they just naturally flow.      

I mean Axl had Brian May for a couple of songs, and even with Mays stuff May was like WTF did you do to my solos. Thats not what I played. Axl just cut and pasted his solos from one take to another until he got the solo he wanted.  That is how bat shit crazy Axl was and still is.

He didn't even come up with someone fresh he just retreaded something old.  

At least he recorded something, unlike Axl

I mean you seriously arguing against how Slash should come up with a big gun, when Axl just copypasted his 21 year old vocal take?

It's because they didn't actually write the songs together as a band.

Yeah, that's why as long as i live i'll mock and ridicule every NU GNR and Axl fan. Till the end of days

Axl's solo band is and always was shit. Even if individual members had potential and whatnot

If Slash would come out farting all over the tape in the last 20 years it would still have "won" lol

Song got a classical feel (even though it's not meant to be a classic GNR rocker)

That's all that matters, imho

Could Slash have been played better?

Sure

He should have been played better?

Maybe

Either way, the outcome is the same.... CASH

Never endinhg touring

Gravy train

Gave up your expectations people, since you've already been tolerated Axl's bullshit for so long

As for Axl cutting every solo, fucking up with May's part: it's just shows how much of a control freak he is. and it's just shows it was never meant to be a Guns song, it's a solo release

In the end

envy of my shit>Axl

It's really the last post from me regarding this topic, thank god, there are TONS of better bands out there, even old shitrock bands releasing their backing catalog remastered...

who cares aboout GNR, we've got 2 songs, that was enough, imho

Band is dead

7 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Yeah, except the fact that his best riffs and live playing came in around 2010, then Anastasia, then really good playing in WOF

Since the fatunion, his playing went to autopilot mode  (at times)

So in a way, he was better off with his own band (even though Myles is a shit/boring singer)

His new solo spots and instrumentals gets a little praise even hardcore NU GNR enthusiast/queers live at the show and in the shitcords so your point is moot

These SONGS have been utter shit then.

How come the quality of the song is beyond the point? Lol

are we seriously talking about songs like Absurd and Hard Skool here? Forgotten 20 year old b side material? Absurd is not even a real song, it was an impromptu inside joke by Axl... These two songs are SHIT compared to the classic material, so again, who the fuck cares?  How could have been better with Slash? Complete rewritten songs in a fictious alternative universe? You fall in love with some reference mixes never meant to be heard by Axl anway

Lol

Btw i'm envious of anybody who thinks the biggest problem in this band is Slash and his playing live or in studio (especially after the fact that we haven't heard  a new GNR song since 2008...)

NU GNR fans are truly and utterly fucked in the head

Lol

God, i fucking DESPISE NU GNR ENTHUSIAST QUEERS

You idiots are fans of an incarnation a band that didn't really existed even back then

What a joke, lool

Are you Perla? Is Slash paying you alimony or some shit?

Dude, there’s no need to defend him like a rabid bitch all the time. You already know I think his playing has deteriorated horribly and that he sucks… why insist on telling me I’m wrong?

Will your life improve in anyway if I agree with you? Just go and jerk off to his beautiful smile and be happy. Forget about getting others to agree with you, that’s the most moronic thing you can do.

Every post you type about this makes you sound more like your armpit hair is purple and that you have 7 preferred pronouns.

It’s enough. Be happy.

Just now, Tremolo said:

Are you Perla? Is Slash paying you alimony or some shit?

Dude, there’s no need to defend him like a rabid bitch all the time. You already know I think his playing has deteriorated horribly and that he sucks… why insist on telling me I’m wrong?

Will your life improve in anyway if I agree with you? Just go and jerk off to his beautiful smile and be happy. Forget about getting others to agree with you, that’s the most moronic thing you can do.

Every post you type about this makes you sound more like your armpit hair is purple and that you have 7 preferred pronouns.

It’s enough. Be happy.

yeah ,so just ad hominems, no substance

I'm not going to read that shit

Just now, Budd Dwyer said:

yeah ,so just ad hominems, no substance

I'm not going to read that shit

I despise people who don’t agree with me and don’t have the same taste in music! Boo-hoo!

Bu… but… but muh mullet!! Boo-fucking-hoo!

But… you have to keep the argumentation going! This is a serious issue! Boo-hoo!

Pathetic.

Just grow up.

oh one more thing

Every post you type about this makes you sound more like your armpit hair is purple and that you have 7 preferred pronouns

Alt rock fans and NU GNR  enthusiast are mostly liberals

So... i guess pot meets kettle

I'm practically right-wing these days btw

why insist on telling me I’m wrong?

Just to piss you off and i'll continue to do it, because it makes me warm and fuzzy inside

NU GNR FANS=QUEERS

3 minutes ago, Tremolo said:

I despise people who don’t agree with me and don’t have the same taste in music! Boo-hoo!

Bu… but… but muh mullet!! Boo-fucking-hoo!

But… you have to keep the argumentation going! This is a serious issue! Boo-hoo!

Pathetic.

Just grow up.

Grow up, you retarded fuckface?

Then why start a fucking argument if someone put you in your place and suddenly you are shifting goalposts and playing it off as it's "not serious business"

It was certainly serious for you too, because your stupid ass have been replying to me too

So fuck off you snotty cunt  with a terible music taste

I bet you actually had mullets back in the day, unlike me, lol

Don't post, if you don't want to have a discussion, cuntflap

1 minute ago, Budd Dwyer said:

oh one more thing

Alt rock fans and NU GNR  enthusiast are mostly liberals

So... i guess pot meets kettle

I'm practically right-wing these days btw

Just to piss you off and i'll continue to do it, because it makes me warm and fuzzy inside

NU GNR FANS=QUEERS

You’re not really pissing me off, just making me worried that I’m dealing with one of those classic nutcases that seem so abundant in the fanbase of this circus.

But I’ll keep replying, hopefully it will get to the point where you break and just leave for a bit to breathe in some fresh air and cool down like you did when nobody was taking your side when Manson got me-too’d and you threw a temper tantrum and left.

6 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Grow up, you retarded fuckface?

Then why start a fucking argument if someone put you in your place and suddenly you are shifting goalposts and playing it off as it's "not serious business"

It was certainly serious for you too, because your stupid ass have been replying to me too

So fuck off you snotty cunt  with a terible music taste

I bet you actually had mullets back in the day, unlike me, lol

Don't post, if you don't want to have a discussion, cuntflap

Argument for what you mouth-breathing imbecile? About personal taste?

You’re so retarded this isn’t even fun anymore.

It’s not like we’re talking about something important, this is just about you and your mullet for the nostalgia of what once was. What’s next? An argument about 80’s Loony Toons jean jackets? Lol.

Grow up.

Just now, Tremolo said:

Argument for what you mouth-breathing imbecile? About personal taste?

You’re so retarded this isn’t even fun anymore.

It’s not like we’re talking about something important, this is just about you and your mullet for the nostalgia of what once was. What’s next? An argument about 80’s Loony Toons jeans jackets? Lol.

Grow up.

Queers N' Roses

2 minutes ago, Tremolo said:

You’re not really pissing me off, just making me worried that I’m dealing with one of those classic nutcases that seem so abundant in the fanbase of this circus.

But I’ll keep replying, hopefully it will get to the point where you break and just leave for a bit to breathe in some fresh air and cool down like you did when nobody was taking your side when Manson got me-too’d and you threw a temper tantrum and left.

the only nutcase in 2021 on a GNR board is a poster who still thinks Axl's solo band was GNR until tha fatunion

That's the objective, sad and harsh truth

don't worry, you are not even my league as trolling goes, so...keep refreshing the page

12 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

IS Tremolo Broski?

13 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

the only nutcase in 2021 on a GNR board is a poster who still thinks Axl's solo band was GNR until tha fatunion

don't worry, you are not even my league as trolling goes, so...keep refreshing the page

Lol

Unlike you, I’m not emotionally invested in the past of this band. I enjoy a good chunk of their music and that’s it.

Did you throw a temper tantrum when the DJ refused to play November Rain at your prom?

And don’t call it trolling, you’re clearly seething as you always do when someone says Slash’s playing has been SHIT for a while. You’re the one going around quoting different users to PROVE THEM WRONG (lmao) and stating FACTS and puerile shit like that.

Seriously, go get a blowjob, you need to relax a bit.

52 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

At least he recorded something, unlike Axl

I mean you seriously arguing against how Slash should come up with a big gun, when Axl just copypasted his 21 year old vocal take?

Yeah, that's why as long as i live i'll mock and ridicule every NU GNR and Axl fan. Till the end of days

Axl's solo band is and always was shit. Even if individual members had potential and whatnot

If Slash would come out farting all over the tape in the last 20 years it would still have "won" lol

Song got a classical feel (even though it's not meant to be a classic GNR rocker)

That's all that matters, imho

Could Slash have been played better?

Sure

He should have been played better?

Maybe

Either way, the outcome is the same.... CASH

Never endinhg touring

Gravy train

Gave up your expectations people, since you've already been tolerated Axl's bullshit for so long

As for Axl cutting every solo, fucking up with May's part: it's just shows how much of a control freak he is. and it's just shows it was never meant to be a Guns song, it's a solo release

In the end

envy of my shit>Axl

It's really the last post from me regarding this topic, thank god, there are TONS of better bands out there, even old shitrock bands releasing their backing catalog remastered...

who cares aboout GNR, we've got 2 songs, that was enough, imho

Band is dead

Oh Axl and Slash are both mailing it in. axl couldnt even do a new scream for HS he had to just lift it off of eye on you.

The only new vocals Axl has done in the past 20ish years was for a cartoon song lol

I agree if Axl isnt going to put in the effort why should slash. 

Does @Bill Brasky or anyone have any idea what the original and ultimate point of the takedowns is? I can get if they want to remove current and recent unflattering performances that could impact ticket sales. But given explicitly said he had no issue with photos and videos back in 2006 what is the point in deleting EVERYTHING?!! 

52 minutes ago, JordanRose said:

Does @Bill Brasky or anyone have any idea what the original and ultimate point of the takedowns is? I can get if they want to remove current and recent unflattering performances that could impact ticket sales. But given explicitly said he had no issue with photos and videos back in 2006 what is the point in deleting EVERYTHING?!! 

Isn't one of the main culprits a psychotic fan who's not even affiliated with the band? 

5 hours ago, Mikey Whipwreck said:

Isn't one of the main culprits a psychotic fan who's not even affiliated with the band? 

I thought he was.

I remember nandos reddit post where the youtube password was changed so this person couldnt login but guess they can.

So either nando was lying and the behaviour is condoned by TB or the person has created their own profile and doing this.

On 10/5/2021 at 3:14 PM, Budd Dwyer said:

Axl liked NIN so much that he treated GNR like NIN where they change members like Axl changes outfits during a show.

Only difference is NIN actually released albums l'ol