GnfnR please help taking good decisions

GUNNER

There was a GnR show scheduled to 2020 wich I didnt even bother to buy a ticket.

Due to the corona, they delayed the show in the last moment, to 2021 and then to 2022. In any case I never considered to buy a ticket.

In the other hand, I havent post anything related to GnR since early 2019. But now, Im posting again (God knows for how long) ... and I starter thinking if I shouldnt buy a ticket for next year's show.

I know, I know. No one would say that's a good ideia. Rationally I know I shouldn't. Musicaly it will suck (like it did the last time I saw them in this nitl tour). There's not one single good reason to do it. But.... Should I do it just because yes? Just for tradition? Just for pitty? Just for addiction to this long term disease called GnR? Just to come back here and tell you all how it sucked and how much of a retard i am?

I don't know, there's a lot of good shows I want to attend next here, and GnR is not one of them:

- Iron Maiden

- Aerosmith

- Imagine Dragons

- Dua Lipa

- LDR

Help me take good decisions, GnfnR.

2 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I always tell everyone to do it.  We make fun of these fat shit assholes, but we never know when our last chance to see them in person will be.  Don't regret missing the last chance.

That's why i won't buy a ticket. I want to remember them in their prime. I would only buy a ticket, when they would reunite with Steven, Izzy and Matt. 

Bon Jovi re-arranged his Repertoire due to his voice. And i would be ok, if Axl would do so. Its my life sounds good. Nothing special, but it's better than our Mickey Mouse 

6 hours ago, GUNNER said:

There was a GnR show scheduled to 2020 wich I didnt even bother to buy a ticket.

Due to the corona, they delayed the show in the last moment, to 2021 and then to 2022. In any case I never considered to buy a ticket.

In the other hand, I havent post anything related to GnR since early 2019. But now, Im posting again (God knows for how long) ... and I starter thinking if I shouldnt buy a ticket for next year's show.

I know, I know. No one would say that's a good ideia. Rationally I know I shouldn't. Musicaly it will suck (like it did the last time I saw them in this nitl tour). There's not one single good reason to do it. But.... Should I do it just because yes? Just for tradition? Just for pitty? Just for addiction to this long term disease called GnR? Just to come back here and tell you all how it sucked and how much of a retard i am?

I don't know, there's a lot of good shows I want to attend next here, and GnR is not one of them:

- Iron Maiden

- Aerosmith

- Imagine Dragons

- Dua Lipa

- LDR

Help me take good decisions, GnfnR.

if you saw them once in the NITL tour, there is no real reason to buy another ticket unless your fav GNR songs are Absurd and HS. Even then it would be a waste of time...

Good decision?

Save that german money for travelling

8 hours ago, creed said:

who is also the father of our beloved Ragnar. 

You should stop punching above your weight and stick to face-app-posting.

Oh, and  Creed too.

7 hours ago, GUNNER said:

That makes her Ragnar's sister. Is he married to Dua Lipa? Is she a tranny and a goat

Can't go one day without thinking about about me, can you chimp ? It's like I live rent-free in your head.

Imagine Dragons.......... You must be leading very lonesome and miserable existence.

How old are you, 10 and a half ?

Stupid chimp.