How will Axl sing Hard Skool live?

Jakey Styley

12 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

That song was without exaggeration, the absolute worst performance I've ever seen Axl give in his entire recording history going back to 1985.

I'm at a loss for words for how bad it was.  It makes all previous Axl Rose disasters look like flawless opera arias by comparison.

It was worse than Vince Neil and Bon Jovi.

Axl's made some enemies over the years....there are people that still hate his guts.  Maybe Azoff and Doc McGhee, maybe some of the women he supposedly slapped around, Andy Secher at Hit Parader,  Mick Wall at Kerrang!, Bob Guccione Jr. at SPIN.........you know the list.   I can't imagine any of those people watching that video and seeing his ridiculous retard haircut and hearing that garbled mess come out of his mouth and not feeling sorry for him.

That was beyond embarrassing.  That was fucking humiliating.

Surely only the most desperate of bottom-feeding sycophants could even look in his general direction after that concert.

Id like to know what gravy biceps is thinking as he's listening in his ear monitors.

On 9/29/2021 at 1:15 AM, EstrangedTWAT said:

That song was without exaggeration, the absolute worst performance I've ever seen Axl give in his entire recording history going back to 1985.

I'm at a loss for words for how bad it was.  It makes all previous Axl Rose disasters look like flawless opera arias by comparison.

It was worse than Vince Neil and Bon Jovi.

Axl's made some enemies over the years....there are people that still hate his guts.  Maybe Azoff and Doc McGhee, maybe some of the women he supposedly slapped around, Andy Secher at Hit Parader,  Mick Wall at Kerrang!, Bob Guccione Jr. at SPIN.........you know the list.   I can't imagine any of those people watching that video and seeing his ridiculous retard haircut and hearing that garbled mess come out of his mouth and not feeling sorry for him.

That was beyond embarrassing.  That was fucking humiliating.

Surely only the most desperate of bottom-feeding sycophants could even look in his general direction after that concert.

THEY DID IT

THEY FUCKING DID IT!!!!

LAST NIGHT PERFOMANCE WAS THOUSAND TIMES WORSE THAN THE PREVIOUS DISASTER

Last two minutes is complete mess and disaster
Literally unlistenable

http://www.facebook.com/neel.jadeja/posts/10159907395686098

On 9/29/2021 at 8:05 AM, Sydney fan said:

Id like to know what gravy biceps is thinking as he's listening in his ear monitors.

Slash? 

I'm sure he has his own tech in addition to guitar tech.  Or maybe he shares one with Duff and Fortus?  Regardless, IEM provide each person their own mix.  So, it's possible he has Axl down in his mix or not in his mix at all.  Axl's voice definitely isn't going to be as loud in his mix as Axl is in his own mix or out front.

57 minutes ago, GeraldineBailey said:

THEY DID IT

THEY FUCKING DID IT!!!!

Literally unlistenable

In ear problem at the end. Totally out of tune. He should sing it much much slower... 

19 minutes ago, creed said:

In ear problem at the end. Totally out of tune. He should sing it much much slower... 

I don’t know any other artist who has as many problems with IEMs as Axl does

But I’m sure the problem is not with the IEMs but with Axl, he lost all of his musical abilities, he very often sings off key and off tempo.

Pathetic in every way, Axl being the most overt and obvious, but fuck, the crowd and rest of the band are just completely dead.

Anyway, tour is mercifully over in a few days. Looking forward to 9 months of radio silence followed by the 2022 European Greatest Hits Tour! Maybe they will drop the Dad Rock versions of Atlas and Oh My God on an EP with "live" versions of Wichita Lineman and Patience on the B-side next summer? And some killer Atlas Shrugged merch. RnFnR 

2 hours ago, GeraldineBailey said:

THEY DID IT

THEY FUCKING DID IT!!!!

Literally unlistenable

Holy shit, even the band was complete shit, but Axl.... boy, Axl this is the worst performance of any rock song, ever, in recorded history

Axl is finally done as a live performer if he plays a new song for the second time like this

So fat so shit

19 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Holy shit, even the band was complete shit, but Axl.... boy, Axl this is the worst performance of any rock song, ever, in recorded history

Axl is finally done as a live performer if he plays a new song for the second time like this

So fat so shit

Yup, he found a whole new low... 
He had many atrocious performances like Dead Horse this year or TIL in 2018 but this Hard Skool performances are worse. 
Brigde school sounded fantastic compared to this shit

Not to mention that it we're only going downhill from here, like we are since 2016

... and then you see myGina morons claiming that this is the best he has sounded since the reunion started

46 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

So fat so shit

Amazing that someone who has refused to release new music for decades at a time for fear of criticism is willing to publicly humiliate himself like this on a continual basis. But I guess money talks 

45 minutes ago, Mikey Whipwreck said:

Amazing that someone who has refused to release new music for decades at a time for fear of criticism is willing to publicly humiliate himself like this on a continual basis. But I guess money talks 

yeah, this is something that bugged me  for the longest time, especially since this myth about him being a perfectionist in any way...

Those days are looong gone

The ONLY reason the real Axl would stoop on this level if

1. there is nothing he can do to change the situation, but he's got to feed his family

2. he legitimately too "numb" and think it's an OK performance (which is almost impossible, even with that many asskissers)

3. What the fuck ever, just bring in the dolla'

In the past, when he was good or great or having an especially great night, he acknowledged and understood it, you could tell by the way he behaves himself on stage after some glorious performance... he felt his own greatness and he was grateful for the reaction by the audience...like a true performer would....but now, with the little bows.... Jesus Cringe Christ

1 hour ago, Budd Dwyer said:

So fat so shit

\

OMG dude did axl have that extra solo spot after the first verse because it gives him an extra rest during the song lol  I bet they did and that makes it even more hilarious.