How will Axl sing Hard Skool live?

Jakey Styley

Listen. It's not a terrible performance at all. It's within the acceptable range when it comes to live performances.

Having said that, the future for Axl will have to be making songs that are mostly in a different key. His talking voice is pretty much the same as in the 90s, so he should be able to pull off some Patience, Civil War kinda vocals fine. 

His audience is getting older too, so there's no reason to try and impress anyone with too much high-pitch screaming etc.

22 minutes ago, tomboy said:

Listen. It's not a terrible performance at all. It's within the acceptable range when it comes to live performances.

Having said that, the future for Axl will have to be making songs that are mostly in a different key. His talking voice is pretty much the same as in the 90s, so he should be able to pull off some Patience, Civil War kinda vocals fine. 

His audience is getting older too, so there's no reason to try and impress anyone with too much high-pitch screaming etc.

Maybe they can release a spoken word ep with Frank on the bongos.

40 minutes ago, tomboy said:

Yeah it's definitely time to start singing everything in a lower register or tune a full step down. It's fine. A whole lot of rock bands from the 60s-80s start singing in lower octaves or somewhat changing melodies so they can keep singing them as they get older.  There were whole shows in the 90s where Slash would play every single song and lead different out of boredom/being high and it was pretty neat. It's not like Axl hasn't had alternate melodies for songs live anyway (Like for My Michelle chorus, Better bridge, SOD outro, TWAT outro, Shackler's chorus, basically all of NR at different stages). Maybe that's more work at the start but surely has to be better mentally than going out and knowing you're shitting the bed every night even if you're trying you're best. 

It happens to everyone in every type of avenue. It's okay and ultimately more respectable to adapt and change when age comes for you.

3 hours ago, Ragnar said:

The answer is here.

This sounds so Mickey😄 i'm laughing, while missing the burp sounds. 

The silent 'Hi hi' part is the definition of Axl's laziness and lack of creativity. He did nothing. Slash and Duff send their solos in, Caram mixed it in, sampled some Eye on you pieces in. Thats it. 

8 hours ago, MacDaddyRose said:

Thats my video, there is no sugar coating how bad it was

Why aint people booing afterwards? I don't get it. Like seriously. Vince Neil and Axl would fail horribly on a casting Show. Simon Cowell and Sharon Osbourne would have said: Awful. But they, you would be great in a Mickey costume at Disney World, Orlando Florida. 

13 minutes ago, Squidward Tentacles said:

Yeah, it's very Slash. Works really well.

It sounds like something off Lullabies to Paralyze. I think the song is Everybody Knows That You're Insane. 

Hard Skool improves the show for people going out to see the shows. 

4 minutes ago, Duffibrillator said:

Ozzy has tuned down to D for years... also I think AC/DC with Brian Johnson was tuning down 1/2 step, but actually tuned up to standard with Axl singing.

I was reading that Brian (Jones) Johnson has a special mic or mic tech that means he's actually whispering when he sings. So when Axl sang in DC he got that mic set up. Maybe that could help. 

Considering we might live in a holographic universe would semi lip synch be such a crime. Guitarists and drummers have all these effects and pedals. Why can't the vocals be aided by cybernetics.