The Official Hard Skool Review Thread

Donald Trump

7 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

then prove me wrong

show me those great songs Axl has written since 1990-91

Btw we are talking about a completely different thing here and i'm feeling you've taking our words literally...

But for the sake of examples:

Show me his multi million dollar making singles, songs that became a staple and the audience goes wild when they (even as fat and shit version of themselves) playing it

Axl is a fucking nobody when it comes to song writing, can only write and whine about his past relationships with/about women, he also beats them on the reg then write a love song for them....

He hasn't released a completely new and actually great rock song since 1991 and hasn't released a song which doesn't contain at least 20 year old vocal takes

Go figure

Again, as I said, you're reaching new heights of retarded :lol:

A moron who can barely string coherent sentences together says Axl Rose is nobody when it comes to songwriting..........

You couldn't make this up, even if you tried :rofl-lol:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Ragnar said:

A moron who can barely string coherent sentences together says Axl Rose is nobody when it comes to songwriting..........

so you cannot provide any examples to back up your claims?

Mine are backed up by the current 5 year old tour and the last 20-30 years

Btw you aren't a native speaker and no matter how hard you try you'll never be "british" with the insults lol

What a fucking loser

3 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

😃😃😂😂😁😁😁😁😂😂😂😂😊😊😊😋❤️❤️❤️🤸🤣🥰🤓

"💩E"

13 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Mine are backed up by the current 5 year old tour and the last 20-30 years

Your claims are backed by your own conjectures nothing more (provided you know what "conjecture" is)

Btw you aren't a native speaker

I've never claimed to be one. I don't know what you're getting at here.

no matter how hard you try you'll never be "british" with the insults lol

Nor do I want to be British, you dense cunt :lol: (what the fuck is it even supposed to mean ?)

Again, I'm not insulting you but you're a moron. There's no other way around it, I'm sorry........

2 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

For the "cowbell" naysayers

Nightrain has cowbells, always had and guess fucking what? i'm missing it since they ditched the cowbell in 2009 or in 2007 (in 2006 it was there)

it was also shit, because the song has shit drums

Josh Freese should have been played it better

or hell, give Adler a take or even fucking Sorum

Keep your mullet under control. The drumming in the demo is impeccable. This is not old GNR, let the nostalgia go.

6 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Probably the only rare case when plastic surgery could be beneficial to a person

she is a casual NPC, so it's interesting how she "takes in the shit"

also lol at the cat licking itself during the middle Slash solo

You can see that something recognizable has to happen every 30 seconds. If it's not right everything falls apart. Absurd maybe need two more parts to it for casual fans. 

This guy is out of the loop. It's interesting

I listened to it a few more times and it sounds like a midi version of the 1999 leak.  

Or it sounds like those just another sunday type mastering.   I still can't get over how terrible the production is on the song and how the rough cut sounds way better and fresher.  Plus that interlude part that goes on forever in the new version doesn't even fit the song, its just meandering too much and the solo over it is pretty boring.  

i liked the song for the first time 2 days ago,i was drunk and listend to it and it sounded exciting and Slash solo was like amazing .........but i was drunk ,the next day i listened to it again and it is good:bananarock:I like it more than Live and let die,BAd obsession,You aint the first,Shotgun Blues,Dont cry alt,So fine

2 hours ago, MacDaddyRose said:

I live here in NYC where I really can't commute a day without seeing some teeny bopper or young kid with a GNR t shirt, so my new favorite thing is to ask them how they liked "Hard Skool." The responses are as expected 

You have to ask them how they liked "2HAHSKEW," then they'll get it 

On 9/28/2021 at 2:46 AM, wasted said:

State of Grace/Berlin

Quick Song/The General

This is the shit, we all would appreciate, but it's obviously a mix of different gnr songs. This is the Slash sound i would love to hear. 

5 hours ago, creed said:

This is the shit, we all would appreciate, but it's obviously a mix of different gnr songs. This is the Slash sound i would love to hear. 

I can kind of hear the songs now you say it. They've done it so it fits the description of the song. I think it's part of the Nightrain solo. 

On 9/28/2021 at 12:24 AM, Ragnar said:

Your claims are backed by your own conjectures nothing more (provided you know what "conjecture" is)

I've never claimed to be one. I don't know what you're getting at here.

Nor do I want to be British, you dense cunt :lol: (what the fuck is it even supposed to mean ?)

Again, I'm not insulting you but you're a moron. There's no other way around it, I'm sorry........

you are a fucking 3rd world peasant (humiliated by another 3rd world retards like maynard and Gunner) and you use words beyond your comprehending skills

I've stated facts which are backed up by audio and video proof, so once again, fuck the fuck off

1 minute ago, Budd Dwyer said:

you are a fucking 3rd world peasant (humiliated by another 3rd world retards like maynard and Gunner) and you use words beyond your comprehending skills

I've stated facts which are backed up by audio and video proof, so once again, fuck the fuck off

You've been using words like "humiliate" and "facts" for quite a while now yet, you don't know what they mean.

With intellect as vast as yours, I'm surprised and quite frankly, amazed, how you manage to find this forum on the internet.......

4 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

You've been using words like "humiliate" and "facts" for quite a while now yet, you don't know what they mean.

With intellect as vast as yours, I'm surprised and quite frankly, amazed, how you manage to find this forum on the internet.......

then prove me wrong

you've done NOTHING just posting ad hominems all the time, never ONCE in your ENTIRE posting history brought out examples for your claims

that's why even people like maynard and gunner are easily beat your ass in every thread and made you a running joke around here

stop the insults and start posting evidence for your claims otherwise just go back to your village and start humping goats like you usually do

1 minute ago, Budd Dwyer said:

then prove me wrong

you've done NOTHING just posting ad hominems all the time, never ONCE in your ENTIRE posting history brought out examples for your claims

that's why even people like maynard and gunner are easily beat your ass in every thread and made you a running joke around here

stop the insults and start posting evidence for your claims otherwise just go back to your village and start humping goats like you usually do

You're testy. Forgot to take meds ? "beat my arse" ? how old are you ? 10 and a half ?

Jesus Christ !!!!

2 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

(humiliated by another 3rd world retards like maynard and Gunner)

Yeah... No matter how bad you live or how shitty is your homeland ... There Will always be someone worse ... Like @Ragnar, the roman

Be carefull... Soon the gypsy will open a Ragnar x Budd thread. He's in fight with everybody