Hard Skool EP: February 2022 Pre-Order, Vinyl not til Summer 2022

RedHook

4 minutes ago, dave-gnfnr2k said:

How can anyone be ok with this and defend this band 

I'm not defending them. I'm simply stating if song's good, it's good, regardless when it was written.

7 minutes ago, dave-gnfnr2k said:

You dont think its a joke that Slash, Duff and Axl have been reunited for like 6 years now and not one new song written by them as a group as been released?

No, I don't. Again, I like it and I don't care when it was written. Maybe Axl wants to empty the vault before new material written with Slash and Duff will be released (yeah, right.........)

3 minutes ago, dave-gnfnr2k said:

Lets be real here for a minute. Sure technically if it has 2 or more songs its an EP but that is not the spirt of what an EP really is.  GNR have two real EPs. LALAS and Lies.  No one counts all those maxi singles as GNR EPs when they say oh yeah GNR have 4 albums and two EPs.

That LALD disc from back in the day with LALD studio, live and shadow of your love is a single, no one considered the an EP back then.  Its a joke to call this new release an EP when its a two "new" songs which is really just a single a b side and then two live songs that are a UYI and AFD song.

I've just trolled Miser there because he operates with musical terms he couldn't really understand just pretending lol

EP's CD's, doesn't matter anymore.... it's all on Spotify/iTunes, that's all that matters.

No one buys music anymore let alone on discs etc.

Only a few hipsters

4 minutes ago, dave-gnfnr2k said:

You will just defend anything this band does.  Its hilarious you are defending this reunited band being back for like 6 years and still not having an album out yet and the only two new songs they put out they didnt even write lol

I can't even take you seriously 

He actually thinks GNR is better than any band and CD is as good as the classic GNR stuff

see an example

1 minute ago, dave-gnfnr2k said:

You will just defend anything this band does.  Its hilarious you are defending this reunited band being back for like 6 years and still not having an album out yet and the only two new songs they put out they didnt even write lol

You should read more carefully before quoting. Sure, I'm "DEFENDING" them......

3 minutes ago, dave-gnfnr2k said:

On s scale from 1 to 10, how many fucks do you think I give ?

6 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

You should read more carefully before quoting. Sure, I'm "DEFENDING" them......

On s scale from 1 to 10, how many fucks do you think I give ?

You said you dont think its a joke slash and duff have been back for 6 years and in that time the best they could do is 2 cover songs from the CD era band.  That is defending them for not releasing something written with slash and duff and defending there still not being an album out.

If you said yeah its a joke they still have nothing out but you dont care that would be not defending them.  

2 minutes ago, dave-gnfnr2k said:

You said you dont think its a joke slash and duff have been back for 6 years and in that time the best they could do is 2 cover songs from the CD era band.  That is defending them for not releasing something written with slash and duff and defending there still not being an album out.

If you said yeah its a joke they still have nothing out but you dont care that would be not defending them.  

Got it. :lol: Cool story, bro :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, Sydney fan said:

That was  almost the band during the latter 2014/ashba years

True CD era kind of ended in 2011. Then it was like a Best of tour and Appetite for Democracy and Vegas residency. End of an era type stuff. 

But that line up toured the release of CD from 09. They were also still adding songs like Sorry and Twat and Catcher were getting played more towards the end. Even Prostitute. Then they added The Seeker and Don't Let It Get You Down. Those are obvious Axl picks. By the end it was running on fumes but according Tom Zutaut they had CD II ready for release in 2016. 

I wonder what Axl would play just for himself. He did say he's not still on the Nightrain but it's fun to play. 

But when you see them struggling through SCOM and killing on The Seeker it makes you wonder. I get tired just looking at the setlist so each night there must be a lull here and there. 

The problem is if a band does something every 4 years. If you don't like it, then it's 8 years of waiting. 

7 hours ago, dave-gnfnr2k said:

If you are going to defend the band just own it people would respect you more 

Once again, I'm not defending anything or anyone and trust me I couldn't give two shits whether anyone here "respects" me or not.

This place isn't as important to me as it is for some of you.

On 9/25/2021 at 9:58 AM, underdog said:

This is gonna be like the 10th time they release youre crazy :facepalm:

On 9/25/2021 at 5:28 PM, arnold layne said:

It's pretty stupid to release another live version of Don't Cry and You're Crazy. 

Yeah, Don't Cry is already on UYII, UYIII, Live Era, and GH :facepalm:

16 hours ago, dave-gnfnr2k said:

Correction, he will just defend his beloved Axl...to the hilt.

Axl's the best at everything, Axl would smash your dad in a fight, Axl would smash you in a fight.

RAGEnar wants you to get in the ring.

10 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Once again, I'm not defending anything or anyone and trust me I couldn't give two shits whether anyone here "respects" me or not.

This place isn't as important to me as it is for some of you.

So then admit its stupid they are releasing two old live songs instead of having 4 "new" songs on this EP.

4 hours ago, Doctor Dom said:

Correction, he will just defend his beloved Axl...to the hilt.

Axl's the best at everything, Axl would smash your dad in a fight, Axl would smash you in a fight.

RAGEnar wants you to get in the ring.

You've been sniffing too much glue.......