Is Alessi losing weight?

GUNNER

9 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

Axel will be fit before salsh have some oral care

Hopefully. Although Slash could pull a cunning move because Axl didn't say Frank Richards name right and in passive aggressive revenge release his gravy infested biceps on a huge slide that connects to Axls hot tub, add some fries and salt & vinegar and It could spell disaster. That gravy from Slash's biceps is so potent, Vince Meal will be getting a whiff of that as it descends a huge cloud over California and he'll get Dr MealGood on speed dial just before Motley finally start there tour dates. 

I'll give him credit; he doesn't look as awful as the ghosts of waistlines past, but it was the same story in '16. He looked ok, and then ballooned as the tour progressed. I guess you can blame him breaking his hoof for that.

I think FAT is more of a mindset, an energy and an ideology for this band right now and the fat shit they have stood for and represented for so long. 

He can lose the weight, but the FAT remains. 

5 minutes ago, MacDaddyRose said:

I'll give him credit; he doesn't look as awful as the ghosts of waistlines past, but it was the same story in '16. He looked ok, and then ballooned as the tour progressed. I guess you can blame him breaking his hoof for that.

I think FAT is more of a mindset, an energy and an ideology for this band right now and the fat shit they have stood for and represented for so long. 

He can lose the weight, but the FAT remains. 

FAT.

Maybe Slash is near enough overdosing on KFC gravy every night on tour because the sheer sight of a KFC Bucket is a terrifying experience for him. He's that scared he's been filling kfc buckets full of gravy to dip his fries in because he knows he can't compliment the guitar playing skills of that strange yellow rain coat wearing KFC bucket wearing ghostface motherfucker.