Sept 17, 1991. UYI Anniversary Collection

auad

11 hours ago, Frank Drebin said:

Didn't they complain at one point about Metallica getting most of Universals time? The Black Album got the box set treatment... I think Illusions could still get a boxset, I wouldn't be surprised if they shelved the new album till next year and released the boxset sometime during this fall. 

MetallicA.......

1 hour ago, underdog said:

Was honestly unimpressed with this. Some dude did a fan edit of Ozzy and Motorhead's versions many years ago and his edit still kicks arse, as opposed to Sharon's professional job. Never cared for Ozzy's version, was too corny and anemic. Still, it's nice that they gave doing something like this a shot. It's more than GNR would ever do for their fans.  

The band really are a joke. I reckon the fat 3 still dont look at this period of the band to favourably. Muff and slash havent posted anything about the anniversary because it probably still reminds them of axls late starts, riots etc and other issues with axl at the time.

2 hours ago, RedHook said:

I saw Rick wearing the "F-Off Team Brazil" shirt at Wrigley. lol

These look more profesional then the UYI shirts TB-GN'R released :lol:

Yeah he bought it and showed me he was wearing it , it's for sale here (i'm not getting any money from this)

http://www.zazzle.com/z/apy8bic3

The front is hilarious
134671162_244923323678676_68500167482356

TB does zero for the hard core fans.

But the big bosses probably love them for turning GNR into a safe, problem free,  never ending greatest hits tour,

that keeps on stacking cash right on through the pandemic.

They have created a big fatr medicated subbmissive cash cow,

Along for the ride,  Slosh n Doof just sing along.

'Rona restructions king of the world Australia even rolled out the red carpet for the Fat Tour this Fall.

GNR Bank Account:

Hundreds of Mllions

Whats left of bands Integrity:

Zero 

Ain't Goin' Down w/ Vocals

is the Shadow of Your Love/ New Old Song remixed for the UYI Box Set.

6 years of hard work from the boys

GNR Reunion "New" Recordings

2018  Shadow of Your Love - Remix

2019  Rock the Rock - LT's Axl Cartoon

2021  Silkworms - Absurd Remix

202?  Aint Goin' Down w/ vox - Remix 

202?  Hard Skool - Remix

10 hours ago, RedHook said:

TB does zero for the hard core fans.

But the big bosses probably love them for turning GNR into a safe, problem free,  never ending greatest hits tour,

that keeps on stacking cash right on through the pandemic.

They have created a big fatr medicated subbmissive cash cow,

Along for the ride,  Slosh n Doof just sing along.

'Rona restructions king of the world Australia even rolled out the red carpet for the Fat Tour this Fall.

GNR Bank Account:

Hundreds of Mllions

Whats left of bands Integrity:

Zero 

I don't think integrity was ever on GNR guys' radar...they're a bunch of opportunistic motherfuckers to begin with...

1C0BA4FE-EEC6-4171-8139-6C6D1623BCA2.thumb.jpeg.20643eb52b800f7f898e099bff5a4974.jpeg

I have a friend who produces t-shirts at home. we created this together. zillion times prettier than the "officials" :lolzers:

C1216A27-BED2-4907-AD0A-F5DD5CE9FF64.thumb.jpeg.afa35d7ad14c0d609e0221eaae9c1703.jpeg

7910D159-8115-41BB-B4E3-663AAD2B0E8D.thumb.jpeg.57ca53816751ebeed905a279fb6e68e7.jpeg

15 hours ago, RedHook said:

I saw Rick wearing the "F-Off Team Brazil" shirt at Wrigley. lol

These look more profesional then the UYI shirts TB-GN'R released :lol:

The 'Back Off Beta' one looks awesome and even somewhat relevant, because of the beta zeta boomer zoomer reddit/discord/4chan meme bullshit

12 hours ago, Frans N' Roses said:

Yeah he bought it and showed me he was wearing it , it's for sale here (i'm not getting any money from this)

http://www.zazzle.com/z/apy8bic3

The front is hilarious
134671162_244923323678676_68500167482356

when the fanbase being better at

>releasing a vault

>creating remixes

>official music videos and live shows in a remastered form

>creating actually funny merch for the band

> making the re-re-release of their trademark records as box sets, providing rare material

then it's time for the band to release new music, because that's the only thing fans cannot do instead of the band

(on another note, fans can make better music to... anything is better than nothing)

The fans are Guns N' Roses at this point, even if they're also fat and shit at times

A rehashed 20 year old b-side doesn't count and even mainstream news outlets started writing about Hard School which hasn't even been publicly avaiable at this time.