Sept 17, 1991. UYI Anniversary Collection

auad

• auad changed the title to Sept 17, 1991. UYI Anniversary Collection
31 minutes ago, RedHook said:

And of course the Shirts and Hoodies look like some cheap cut n paste bull shit bootleg garbage.

Great job Flebeis :thumbsdown:

I have to protect Fernando here. The official merch was that shitty since 2001. As you said, someone is just doing copy and paste since 2001. My guess is, it's Del James. 

The only good merch is the one, where they sold the copyrights to other global fashion brands like Zara group, etc

5 minutes ago, Trumpy Bear said:

I was really hoping for a nice box set this year.  Illusions is my favorite album.  I really have no need for any of the shit they're selling.

I don't get this but maybe it's my personal preferences.

A UYI box set would just be the albums "remastered". I've heard a thousand albums so called remastered and they're really not. I'd fully expect lazy GNR to market it as remastered when it wasnt.

What else would be in the box? 

Me personally....I could give a shit about blu rays or live shit. No interest whatsover. Zero.

I'd only be interested in unreleased songs. What do they have? Ain't Going Down....maybe a TSI song or 2 but who knows if those would even be included.

Probably the Don't Cry demo that was a b side. 

Crash Diet? Nope. Not their song. Also, it sucks.

Bring It Back Home? Ok

Just Another Sunday? Lol

Worst box set ever

Didn't they complain at one point about Metallica getting most of Universals time? The Black Album got the box set treatment... I think Illusions could still get a boxset, I wouldn't be surprised if they shelved the new album till next year and released the boxset sometime during this fall. 

9 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

Didn't they complain at one point about Metallica getting most of Universals time? The Black Album got the box set treatment... I think Illusions could still get a boxset, I wouldn't be surprised if they shelved the new album till next year and released the boxset sometime during this fall. 

But again, what's in the box set?

1 hour ago, RedHook said:

Whoever designs this shit its sloppy.

They look like a 5 year made them in micorsoft paint

Yep really shit.

No seprate shirts of each album covers

No redesigned bad apples shirt

Another anniversary with shit merch designed by fernando

No remastered albums or box set like metallica did for the Black album anniversary.

A shit woke tranny band.

34 minutes ago, sixes unmasked said:

But again, what's in the box set?

Not sure but you can bet if it ain't up to scratch it will be opened up and shat in and called piss compared to Metallicas box set. Those guys are on all the big talk shows playing 30 year songs on top of the Griffith Observatory on Kimmel to promote it. 

8 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

Not sure but you can bet if it ain't up to scratch it will be opened up and shat in and called piss compared to Metallicas box set. Those guys are on all the big talk shows playing 30 year songs on top of the Griffith Observatory on Kimmel to promote it. 

Yep a band that gives a shit for the fans.

9 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

They've done box sets now for their first 5 albums, remastered Garage Days and were going to release the No Life Til Leather demo until Mustaine blocked it.

Any other band would have fucked off at the Mustaine block but they kept going.

Next up is the Load/Reload box set (s).

I know a lot of fans could give less than a fuck but anything past the Black Album intrigues me.

Regardless, they do right by their fans