Almost Official: Hard School Will Be Released

auad

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait until the Beta 'BITCH MODE' bragade goes to town on instagram, defending poor little axwy's newest release to the fans. 

'YOU DONT LIKE, DONT LISTEN'

'THIS IS ART, THIS IS GNR, GET LOST'

'DADDY LIKE MY BURRITO AND HE PAY ME DOLLAR, YOU DONT PAY ME IN EVEN .. CENTS!'

typical dumb ass brazilian bitch

Holy shit, it's AWFUL. All the energy is gone. Whoever is playing drums should never get anywhere near the instrument again and I'm starting to think the theories that Slash has been sucking on purpose might be true, because I think this is the worst he has sounded... ever.

I think it's great, really.

I've accepted that all new music from the band is going to have a strange Frankenstein feeling about it. But the core song was always good and is better with a finished mix + Slash's tone.

Slash phoned in the solos, the Duff intro feels almost as tacked on as the former intro. Not sure what they're going for with the very quiet robotic "Hayy, hayy"s from Axl in the breakdown. But I think most people will be impressed by this song. A band at this stage in their career usually shoots below this mark.

Just listened.

Should have left the duff intro bass out and just had the bell and the band kick in.

I reckon its frank on drums, due to the overuse and crap timing of hitting the symbols.

I get the feel like this song has been rearranged multiple times.

When axl tries this live its going to be mickey from start to finish.

I dont mind it, its very catchy, and holds my attention more than the village leaks version.

Okay, heard it

1. Same vocals, the cut and paste job on the bridge are from other songs (eye on you perhaps?)

2. Slash's solo is weaker than Bucket

3. First proper song, mixing is more or less nice/good

4. Seems to me they've used some of the DAT tapes from the mid 90's, the drums doesn't really sound like Frank, more like Matt lol

5. Releasing AbturD instead of this song is and was a colossal failure/very poor decision

Hard Skool is first single material, imho

All in all: it's cool that we finally have it, but i'm not gonna shit myself in joy, but hey, at least it's proper NEW MUSIC

Oh and this little diddy is better than half of CD imho