Almost Official: Hard School Will Be Released

auad

2 hours ago, Bandonox said:

Who's nuts do I climb on?

Craptallica's.

2 hours ago, Bandonox said:

Literally anyone else gets to answer this question because...

Your nut riding is a running joke among almost everyone on this board. It's quite clear to everyone but you, chief. 

Too much projection, chief.......

8 minutes ago, Sydney fan said:

But the band can do their own interviews with their own people. Like the axl and duff interview. 

Yes but not with huge mainstream media. They are just keeping a low profile. They just haven't used or needed the media as promo. 

43 minutes ago, wasted said:

Yes but not with huge mainstream media. They are just keeping a low profile. They just haven't used or needed the media as promo. 

I wonder how many media outlets they have refused for an interview considering slash is  mainly the only one that does interviews, and acting as the bands main mouthpiece. Axl i doubt has zero interest. 

I will think more media will start to interview with advertising of his solo shit.

19 minutes ago, Sydney fan said:

I wonder how many media outlets they have refused for an interview considering slash is  mainly the only one that does interviews, and acting as the bands main mouthpiece. Axl i doubt has zero interest. 

I will think more media will start to interview with advertising of his solo shit.

Yes I think they've even said they aren't going to talk much given the history. 

All things considered, this that and the other starts now. 

Also if you go back before reunion Axl called out a whole media conglomerate that he didnt's want to deal with. 

10 hours ago, Bobbo said:

I was at the bills game Sunday, and they briefly played the intro between one of the plays in the first half. That’s it though. Haven’t run across it on radio once.

I’ve heard it a few times. It’s been one of the most added songs at rock radio for the past two weeks.

On 10/6/2021 at 1:44 AM, Mikey Whipwreck said:

Yeah, there's nothing fresh about it. The drums are a significant downgrade from the original, as is the main solo. This is Slash at his most generic. The instrumental sounds like a Velvet Revolver throwaway. If you ever wanted to know what a Constipators album with Axl as the lead singer would sound like, now you know. 

It's not a bad song. But reworking these old tracks and removing any personality they once had doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the direction they're taking.

The direction is forwards all in the name of nostalgia in the easiest and shittest way possible

12 hours ago, Sydney fan said:

The direction is forwards all in the name of nostalgia in the easiest and shittest way possible

And the sad thing is, I'd still like to hear a  "new" album from them even if it's just reheated Chinese with Slash phoning it in. Because that's the best we're gonna get. And it'd probably be decent. 

It would've made too much sense to hit the studio for a couple months during the 2020 lockdown, maybe even invite Izzy, and crank out 10-12 new songs. Axl could still lay down reasonable vocals with studio magic. 

22 minutes ago, Mikey Whipwreck said:

And the sad thing is, I'd still like to hear a  "new" album from them even if it's just reheated Chinese with Slash phoning it in. Because that's the best we're gonna get. And it'd probably be decent. 

It would've made too much sense to hit the studio for a couple months during the 2020 lockdown, maybe even invite Izzy, and crank out 10-12 new songs. Axl could still lay down reasonable vocals with studio magic. 

I was just hoping that considering they wernt willing to take a pay cut during the fatunion to give izzy a spot here and there, that IF it came to a new album that Izzy woukd get a chance.

That the band would put their laziest, shittiest excuses and all their issues to one side and do it for the fans. Just write one song with izzy. 

Nope. All song, redone CD stuff, just to cuck the fans and because its the least path or resistance to a new album.

💩