Almost Official: Hard School Will Be Released

auad

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Norespect said:

You were never meant to hear the demo. It was an unfinshed piece of work not deemed worthy of release by its creator...a man who has cowritten some of the most iconic rock songs of all time. A bunch of whiny talentless peasants calling Slash's riffs generic, questioning mixing decisions, calling it a cut and paste job. Every recorded song is pieced together from multitracks you fucking gimps. You became too attached to the shitty demos and are over analysing everything. The new version kicks ass. 

Go away

8 hours ago, Norespect said:

You were never meant to hear the demo. It was an unfinshed piece of work not deemed worthy of release by its creator...a man who has cowritten some of the most iconic rock songs of all time. A bunch of whiny talentless peasants calling Slash's riffs generic, questioning mixing decisions, calling it a cut and paste job. Every recorded song is pieced together from multitracks you fucking gimps. You became too attached to the shitty demos and are over analysing everything. The new version kicks ass. 

Yeah but we did and if my Aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. 

So shut the fuck up. 

11 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Of course it was lame. Old Gravy Biceps hasn't even bothered to post a link to Hard Skool on his twitter. And normally he whores every project he is involved with on twitter. GNR is just a gig to Slash. I hope Axl didn't let him play on Soul Monster or Zodiac. The guitars on those songs are perfect as is. No generic VR guitar parts neccessary. 

They were perfect on Hardschool too.

I feel like that cunt that gave me shit for saying "industrial punk" thought I meant Skinny Puppy or Ministry.

That guitar tone on Hardschool had a Robin Finck in Nine Inch Nails attitude. Like on The Slip or something. I love it.

52 minutes ago, Salsh Borski said:

I sure hope he does more than the non-descript stuff he does on this and absurd.  Could be anyone.

He does stuff other than exaggerated douchebag guitar playing moves on stage and trick casuals in the nosebleed seats into thinking that he's Izzy?

21 minutes ago, Bandonox said:

They were perfect on Hardschool too.

I feel like that cunt that gave me shit for saying "industrial punk" thought I meant Skinny Puppy or Ministry.

That guitar tone on Hardschool had a Robin Finck in Nine Inch Nails attitude. Like on The Slip or something. I love it.

It is the drums from the Storage Locker version that I miss the most.