Fuck Guns N' Roses ... tell Alex, Slosh n Doof how you really feel

RedHook

We know that members of Guns N' Roses read this forum.

I made this thread so that everyone can tell them what they think of the current Band, Tour,

and the New(ish) Music they have released in the 5+ years since the "Reunion" started.

fataxlhead-0-Enhanced-Animated_1-2.gif.b08e8b38a3b8d56c48054fe348cca4b9.gif.a86523eae51f5e1cb781be3d5f04067a.gif

I even talked Beta into letting Fat Axl stay up past his bed time to listen to your responses.

• RedHook changed the title to Fuck Guns N' Roses: tell Alex, Slosh n Doof how you really feel

I say fuck off to all 3 of them.

I thought this supposed "reunion" would bring us new music finally.

But its obviously too late for that.

The best they could do was to Remix a couple of outakes,

SOYL from AFD

Absurd from Chin Dem

5 fuckin years,

and thats the best they can do?

Fuckin Pathetic.

Please Retire you useless Fucks

I started off with a long rant but will just say this.

I had tickets to see them when they tour Aus but have zero interest in the shitfest. Not after seeing the atrocious stage performance and a vocalist who's best years are behind him.

The band cater to the casuals. This is their "business model" now.

I don't want new music, i just want whatever product as part of the illusions anniversary (if that ever happens).

Releasing a new album with 20 year old vocals, what a joke.

This "reunion" shows the band care about the money they are not for the "fans". Never will be.

• RedHook changed the title to Fuck Guns N' Roses ... tell Alex, Slosh n Doof how you really feel
8 minutes ago, RedHook said:

They may not care.

But we know they read all this shit.

In that case:

Axl please grow/Get some longer hair, lose the gut, Frank, the girl and Richard...Get Izzy and Adler back.

Release the "Chinese Democracy" material in it's unmolested form.

35 minutes ago, RedHook said:

I say fuck off to all 3 of them.

I thought this supposed "reunion" would bring us new music finally.

But its obviously too late for that.

The best they could do was to Remix a couple of outakes,

SOYL from AFD

Absurd from Chin Dem

5 fuckin years,

and thats the best they can do?

Fuckin Pathetic.

Please Retire you useless Fucks

And still no dvd, or live release of a 4 year tour.

Ahem,

Richard: You seem like a nice enough guy, but for fuck's sake shave an inch or two off that honker. I mean having security in your appearance is admirable and all but c'mon man. Think of all the people at the cocaine parties. No one likes a greedy cokehead.

Frank: I enjoy that you have some self awareness of your skill level at the drums and you show that awareness by wearing shirts that label that skill level for what it is, "Shit." I'd enjoy it more if you actually improved, but hey, fuck it, self awareness is more than most members of this shit show have. Good for you.

Melissa: I forget that you exist most of the time. At least Chris Pitman was fun to make fun of.

Dizzy Reed: How's your daughter's college education going? If she's anything like you, I anticipate she's in her sixth year of getting an Associate's degree.

Duff McKagan: When I saw the cover of your book "How to Be a Man" I thought Ellen DeGeneres had gone tranny and written a tell all book detailing her experience with transitioning. When I saw who wrote it, I realized I was pretty much right.

Slash: You look like you're the walking advertisement for a Ray Charles edition of Monopoly.

Axl: Release what's left of Chinese Democracy or die so that Beta's brood (or as I like to call them, "The Brazilians who love your millions") will release it to milk you even after death like the rotten cow you are.

🎯Exclusive News Report: 

Fat Axl woke up still drunk this morning and convinced Del James to drive him around town so he could play a piano version of the bands latest single ABSUЯD,

in an attempt to raise awareness in to the song,

and up the dissapointing play count of the video on the bands YouTube account.

Spoiler

FB_IMG_16218785297771.jpg.e7bbf3fb8287d07c4e103b92f4e7a096.jpg

:lol: ABSUЯD

fataxlhead-0-Enhanced-Animated_1-2.gif.b08e8b38a3b8d56c48054fe348cca4b9.gif.4e217461bd10ae763071af8b04a2d63d.gif

I'm hoping for some new music and don't really have any strong negative or positive one way or another.   I'm not 15 any more and time has moved on.  I do enjoy this board though talking with other GNR fans and some posters are pretty funny.

The Tour continues to go on and generate money.  I'll wait until Slash tours with SMKC at smaller venues before seeing anything involve a Guns member live.  I'd definitely go see Adler's band if they come anywhere close.   Really... the last hope would be for an AFD5 reunion playing Appetite, Live Like a Suicide stuff, and Lies stuff.  Maybe add a couple UYI songs written while Adler was in the band that he attempted to play.  Doubt it would work for a tour, but it would be cool if they did a few shows at the Troubadour or Whiskey.  I'd probably look in to going, but I imagine the price point would turn me off.  They're all alive so I guess anything is possible.

I just want Chinese Democracy II to be released.

Then its over.

All Axl has left is 20 year old demos.

He can't sing anymore.

So after this its done for good.

They can tour themselves into the ground for all I care.

They will no longer be able to keep us going with the promise of new music.

35 years, and only 7 studio albums counting this next one.

- And one is a covers album

- another is an 8 song EP

- the UYI's were released the same day.

1. AFD

2. UYI's

3. Chin Dem 

4. Chin Dem II (untitled 2021)

- In 35 years, they will have released actual full albums of new material on only 4 days total. Lol

I don't know whats more Sad and Pathetic. GNR, or the fact that I kept follwing them all these years. :lol:

12 hours ago, Turkish said:

Just wanna say how gutted I am that the 2000-2002 band didn’t continue. Buckethead leaving was a huge blow. Why did you let him leave Axl? Was it really hard so release some music? 

He wouldn't have stuck around for long even if music had been released. He isn't a band material. Too weird, erratic and unpredictable.

Two basket cases in one band is too much. It'll never work.......

4 hours ago, Ragnar said:

He wouldn't have stuck around for long even if music had been released. He isn't a band material. Too weird, erratic and unpredictable.

Two basket cases in one band is too much. It'll never work.......

It'll never work......

Because Buckethead is the most prolific music writer in this decade

Whereas Axl...

But yeah, Bucket wasn't a good fit for a nostalgia rock band, he was too talented to be wasting his time with Axl