Absurd Single Discussion

Haters Gonna Hate

The song was written closer to the breakup with Stephanie than to the release of Chinese Democracy, it's safe to assume she's the screaming fucking banshee who doesn't even deserve to be in the gutters.

Dizzy little dreamer with your head down in the stars
Fucking little schemer, got yourself inside the art
Syphilitic priestess baby, I know who you are
Parasitic demon sucking acid through your heart

Remember, Chinese Democracy was all about Stephanie and Axl explaining to her son what had happened.  Who else would have a pussy full of maggots?  And you can understand why he never bothered to write a second or third verse in the last twenty years, what else is there to add?

I will admit that the live version does sound a little bit like the real Guns'n'fuckin'Roses so for all the justified criticism, at least there's something new.

Yuuuuck.  That picture is grody.  Look at how the one (Dylan?) is fucking unzipping her dress.   And the other one (dead kid?) has his hand centimeters away from her tittie.

Why are bankers so fucked up?  Forcing all this incest and tranny shit and bestiality shit into everything?  Why can't they just be normal??

9 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Yuuuuck.  That picture is grody.  Look at how the one (Dylan?) is fucking unzipping her dress.   And the other one (dead kid?) has his hand centimeters away from her tittie.

Why are bankers so fucked up?  Forcing all this incest and tranny shit and bestiality shit into everything?  Why can't they just be normal??

Fellas, this is a dude that lives in Japan, home of the most fucked up sexualised shit on the planet, and he's calling it gross ! 

What a world we live in, where celebrities can get away with murder (or incest in this case)!

Listen to is again and this song proves that Slash is Guns N Roses,his guitar sound is the only thing that reminds us of GNR in this POS song .Axl with his atrocious vocals and obsession with electronic music and all that bullshit has ruined that song.If he actualy sing normally i would like  the song but he continue with his experiments that begun in UYI.....awful just awful 

1 hour ago, november snow said:

Listen to is again and this song proves that Slash is Guns N Roses,his guitar sound is the only thing that reminds us of GNR in this POS song .Axl with his atrocious vocals and obsession with electronic music and all that bullshit has ruined that song.If he actualy sing normally i would like  the song but he continue with his experiments that begun in UYI.....awful just awful 

I’m going to have to agree with you with a caveat. 

This proves that Slush and Axxl are Guns N’ Roses.

2 hours ago, november snow said:

Silkworms HOB version is way better than Absurd with Slash.  And just listen to those instrumentals on the village sessions. Those are all way better than what slash did with Miles or in his solo projects.

Zodiac, Quick Song, Rebel, Oklahoma, Curly, Tonto, Mustache, D Tune, Elvis, Prom etc all blow away anything slash has done.  You take those 9 songs plus, Hard School, Atlas, Perhaps and SOG and you have an amazing GNR album.