Jump to content

Absurd Single Discussion


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Yeah, so "woke", he's yelling "pussy full of maggots" for "liberal elite" to hear.

Pussy for a maggot - it's about Harvey Weinstein. According to wasted which is as close to the truth as anyone gets. It's on page 69, but they only 68 pages, player. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, RedHook said:

 

 

"Absurd" is credited to the whole band 

 

It still has not been said wether or not Duff added a bass line.

 

 

Producer: W. Axl Rose, Caram Costanzo
Composer: Guns N' Roses
Lyricist: Guns N' Roses
Associated Performers: Brain
Drums: Brain
Mixer: Caram Costanzo
Studio Personnel: Caram Costanzo

 

The composer credit to GNR is interesting. Does that indicate a three way split between Axl, Slash and Duff at whatever percentage they have agreed for this new tour partnership. 

 

Dizzy and Pitman get nothing :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

 

The composer credit to GNR is interesting. Does that indicate a three way split between Axl, Slash and Duff at whatever percentage they have agreed for this new tour partnership. 

 

Dizzy and Pitman get nothing :lol:

I think they are doing the GNR writing credit so people that don’t know about the CD era think the songs are new lol. Then the album credits will be more detailed 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Another tourette's attack monkey ?

Nah, I just love seeing the Gypsy Squad of the Axl Rose Defense Force in action. You are a loyal lapdog, Ragsy.

 

AXL IS WOKE AS FUCK, in case you didn't know. The civilized world just created something called Twitter, maybe when it reaches your village of savages, you'll be able to see your Axl woke tweets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, maynard said:

Nah, I just love seeing the Gypsy Squad of the Axl Rose Defense Force in action. You are a loyal lapdog, Ragsy.

 

AXL IS WOKE AS FUCK, in case you didn't know. The civilized world just created something called Twitter, maybe when it reaches your village of savages, you'll be able to see your Axl woke tweets.

You're such an idiot, monkey. Keep your pie hole shut, cocksucker.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Was out with Some friends last night. One of them was on Apple music.

He says 

Hey Guns n Roses have a new song!

Put it on, cool! I want to hear it 

 

 

 

*puts song on

 

 

What is this industrial shit!?

Wow, this is terrible

Turn it off, I don't think you started the right song

That's Axl? 

Haha, this sucks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, RedHook said:

 

I forgot they played tonight.

 

Did they do anything new.

 

 

...the normies at Fenway were all into it when they played Absurd

Nothing new but they soundchecked Hard School again apparently and it was discovered there's Oh My God lyrics/words on the You Could Be Mine video for some reason.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The song was written closer to the breakup with Stephanie than to the release of Chinese Democracy, it's safe to assume she's the screaming fucking banshee who doesn't even deserve to be in the gutters.

 

Dizzy little dreamer with your head down in the stars
Fucking little schemer, got yourself inside the art
Syphilitic priestess baby, I know who you are
Parasitic demon sucking acid through your heart

 

Remember, Chinese Democracy was all about Stephanie and Axl explaining to her son what had happened.  Who else would have a pussy full of maggots?  And you can understand why he never bothered to write a second or third verse in the last twenty years, what else is there to add?

I will admit that the live version does sound a little bit like the real Guns'n'fuckin'Roses so for all the justified criticism, at least there's something new.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yuuuuck.  That picture is grody.  Look at how the one (Dylan?) is fucking unzipping her dress.   And the other one (dead kid?) has his hand centimeters away from her tittie.

 

Why are bankers so fucked up?  Forcing all this incest and tranny shit and bestiality shit into everything?  Why can't they just be normal??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Yuuuuck.  That picture is grody.  Look at how the one (Dylan?) is fucking unzipping her dress.   And the other one (dead kid?) has his hand centimeters away from her tittie.

 

Why are bankers so fucked up?  Forcing all this incest and tranny shit and bestiality shit into everything?  Why can't they just be normal??

 

 

Fellas, this is a dude that lives in Japan, home of the most fucked up sexualised shit on the planet, and he's calling it gross ! 

 

What a world we live in, where celebrities can get away with murder (or incest in this case)!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...