Who would you rather have dated: Courtney Love or Stephanie Seymour?

STFU Miser

2 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Miser, this thread title is emblematic of your problem with women. Change the thread title to fuck instead of date. 

I would have loved nothing more than to have taken Courtney Love on a romantic date, then drop her off at her front door, and leave her with a peck on the cheek.

I would pick Courtney Love.

Maybe it's because I hate most women from being in the military, but I bet you could have a good time with Courtney.  She seemed kind of funny in interviews.  She threw shit at Madonna that one time, so I bet she is down for a good time.  

I'm not going to say Hole is a good band, I don't mind them, and have seen them live.  But, at least she has some talent.  I know Kurt and Billy wrote her albums but at least she has some talent.  

What does a model do again?  

40 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Courtney came up the hard way like GNR stripping at LA’s topless bars.

She was also sent to Japan to be a hostess in night clubs for the Yakuza. 

Her dad was a roadie for the Grateful Dead and she was given acid at 5 years old. She also went to school in England and was a Julian Cope groupie. She's basically a goth nerd who reads books. 

There's also a Seattle based musician she was with who said she was pushing him so hard to be famous he quit music. 

Seymour was rich elite and took for granted the high life. Axl came from nothing to achieve basically a less lavish life than she took for granted. It's hard to understand that you have lost from when you were born. Opposites attract but for how long until you are just disgusted by the others riches or poverty. 

11 minutes ago, wasted said:

She was also sent to Japan to be a hostess in night clubs for the Yakuza. 

Her dad was a roadie for the Grateful Dead and she was given acid at 5 years old. She also went to school in England and was a Julian Cope groupie. She's basically a goth nerd who reads books. 

There's also a Seattle based musician she was with who said she was pushing him so hard to be famous he quit music. 

Didn’t she also sleep with Ted Nugent when she was 13? 

1 hour ago, RedHook said:

I have imagined trying them both out.

with Courtney Fetanoyl , the night started out fast and was always entertaining thanks to lots of narcotics.

But, Stephanie Moneywhore was the real freak that won out in the late night.:thumbsup:

stephanie-seymour-topless(1).jpg.55850528f446c69065f422b8b999d0dc.jpg

Strap her to the bed and fuck her hard. I bet she'd be down for it.

1 hour ago, Frank Drebin said:

I'd fuck Courtney but only for a chocolate biscuit. 

Did Courtney have a face-lift at some point? She's different from the 90's

She did get skinny all at once a few years back,

but she is old now so it did not help her looks much.

I always wondered how she stayed chubby during all those years of rampant drug use.

46 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Seymour was a proper supermodel. Victoria's Secret. Vogue. Playboy. Etc.

Courtney Love - ehh? Well each to his own but she'll probably give you a dose of the old cock rot. 

I wonder if Epstein banged Seymour, he was getting funded by  and hanging around with Les Wexner who owned Victoria secret.