Nightrain Cover! Accidentally posted to the wrong group before!!

Oxxymastix

Back in 2019, when I was 18 years old, I discovered a beautiful song called Sweet child o’ mine. I decided to buy the vinyl record of the album of which it was a part. When I entered into a music store, I saw a nice looking cover of the Appetite of Destruction album, which I was seeing for the first time. I bought the album, even though Sweet child was the only song I knew from it. 
When I got home, I played the record and there wasn’t a single song that I didn’t enjoy. This was my first introduction to the band. 
Also, just then I started playing an electric guitar. 2 years later, that is now, me and my friend recorded a cover for Nightrain, which is a song all of you know. It’s a special song in my heart. 
I genuinely hope that this cover will interest some people on this forum, as I struggle to find anybody in the circle of my acquaintances who listens to the music that I listen to. I guess our generation just doesn’t get to discover this music. 

Link to our cover *

Don’t be too harsh on unprofessional amateurs! 😊😊😊😊😊

So you used your first post here to show us your Guns N Roses guitar karaoke.

And then asked us,

not to be harsh. :lol:

Even if this was an actual "GNR Fan Forum",

this would still be one of the stupidest first posts ever.

Hey everyone, look at me,

I'm special.

I am a GNR fan with a guitar.

You don't know me,

But I bet you want to hear me play a song you have already heard 10 zillion times :lolzers:  

On 6/10/2021 at 8:38 PM, Oxxymastix said:

My aim was to get attention, and I certainly don’t deny it. If you don’t care about the cover, simply ignore it. 

Covers or not, but this forum has existed for poking fun at the current fatshit band for the last 4-5 years. No hard feelings, but anything outside of that is barely welcomed

On 6/10/2021 at 3:26 PM, Oxxymastix said:

Back in 2019, when I was 18 years old, I discovered a beautiful song called Sweet child o’ mine. I decided to buy the vinyl record of the album of which it was a part. When I entered into a music store, I saw a nice looking cover of the Appetite of Destruction album, which I was seeing for the first time. I bought the album, even though Sweet child was the only song I knew from it. 
When I got home, I played the record and there wasn’t a single song that I didn’t enjoy. This was my first introduction to the band. 
Also, just then I started playing an electric guitar. 2 years later, that is now, me and my friend recorded a cover for Nightrain, which is a song all of you know. It’s a special song in my heart. 
I genuinely hope that this cover will interest some people on this forum, as I struggle to find anybody in the circle of my acquaintances who listens to the music that I listen to. I guess our generation just doesn’t get to discover this music. 

Link to our cover *

Don’t be too harsh on unprofessional amateurs! 😊😊😊😊😊

That wasn’t even bad though. Keep up the good work - personally I would love to see you tackling Chinese Democracy songs or the fat leaks.