OZZY OSBOURNE – SUICIDE SOLUTION

KINGSMEN – LOUIE LOUIE

RAUL SEIXAS – SOCIEDADE ALTERNATIVA

THE BEATLES – LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS

SLAYER – ANGEL OF DEATH

MARYLIN MANSON – GET YOUR GUNN

GUNS N' ROSES – ONE IN A MILLION

Eighth song from "Lies".
It stands out not only for being controversial, but also for being one of the only ones composed solely by Axl.

before the release of "lies", the band members tried unsuccessfully to convince Axl to leave the song out.

Axl not only didn't accept it, he even put on the back cover a fake newspaper headline signed by himself where he jokingly criticized the song, a prediction of what would really happen since the song was accused of being homophobic, in addition to attacking police officers. and immigrants, and was very poorly received by critics and critics in general.  Axl defended the song saying it wasn't homophobic and cited Freddie Mercury and other openly gay personalities as his idols. Some time later he assumed that the most controversial verse of the song - "Immigrants and faggots/ It doesn't make sense to me/ They come to our country/ And they think they can do whatever they want/ How to start a mini Iran/ Or spread horrible diseases/ They they talk in so many goddamn ways / It's all Greek to me" - they weren't necessary and they were actually too heavy, though I continue to argue that they were misunderstood.

AE816EEB-C1FE-4ABB-BD02-2CBCE2FEC1CE.jpeg.db9d84f190a1a0dd305b14f530ce223e.jpeg

IRON MAIDEN – THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST

ROLLING STONES – SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL

http://whiplash.net/materias/melhores/159341-sexpistols.html

Extras & Evidence:

In February 1964, an outraged parent wrote to Robert F. Kennedy, then the Attorney General of the United States, alleging that the lyrics of "Louie Louie" were obscene, and saying that "The lyrics are so filthy that I can-not [sic] enclose them in this letter."[79]

The Federal Bureau of Investigation investigated the complaint,[80] and looked into the various rumors of "real lyrics" that were circulating among teenagers.[81] In June 1965, the FBI laboratory obtained a copy of the Kingsmen recording and, after 31 months of investigation, concluded that it could not be interpreted, that it was "unintelligible at any speed,"[82] and therefore the Bureau could not find that the recording was obscene.[2] In September 1965, an FBI agent interviewed one member of the Kingsmen, who denied that there was any obscenity in the song. The FBI never interviewed songwriter Richard Berry nor consulted the actual lyrics that were on file with the U.S. Copyright Office.[2][81]

A history of the song and its notoriety was published in 1993 by Dave Marsh, but he was unable to obtain permission to publish the song's actual lyrics.[83] Richard Berry told Esquire Magazine, in 1988, that the Kingsmen had sung the song exactly as written.[10]

The lyrics controversy resurfaced briefly in 2005 when the superintendent of the school system in Benton Harbor, Michigan, refused to let the marching band at one of the schools play the song in a parade; the superintendent later relented.[84][85]

lol

On 6/7/2021 at 8:01 PM, auad said:

GUNS N' ROSES – ONE IN A MILLION

....Axl not only didn't accept it, he even put on the back cover a fake newspaper headline signed by himself where he jokingly criticized the song, a prediction of what would really happen

:crazy:

Actual Front Cover/ Back Cover of Lies

Screenshot_2021-06-08-14-35-08(1).thumb.png.06f0fa8a20d388376609565621d87f29.png

I was only sixteen but I guess that's no excuse

My sister was thirty-two, lovely, and loose
She don't wear no underwear
She says it only gets in her hair
And it's got a funny way of stoppin' the juice

My sister never made love to anyone else but me
She's the reason for my, uh, sexuality
She showed me where it's supposed to go
A blowjob doesn't mean blow
Incest is everything it's said to be

Oh, sister
Don't put me on the street again