I Was Banned From LiveNirvana.com

14 minutes ago, Tremolo said:

Blahblahblah. He was a depressed junkie with a very high tolerance. What a surprise. And I say this being a fan of Cobain’s talent as a true artist. His music was a formative experience and I treasure it deeply, but he was a very troubled individual. The source of his immense talent was also the source of his depression and addiction.

The narrative that his junkie wife managed to pull the perfect crime is laughable.

Let it rest, Tom. You had your chance to make your money on this, not sure if it worked, but at this point nobody gives a fuck.

Hi Tremolo. Are you aware that Donald Cameron, the detective in charge at the scene of Kurt's death, resigned several years after as he was about to be fired for allegations of corruption on a separate case?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pretty sure that this is the same bitch that faked Miser’s death, and also had our form shut down.   don’t give this child any of your personal information 

Poor Raggers.  

What makes you think we care about Nirvana?   This is clearly a Brian Jones fan forum 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Tom Grant said:

Hi Tremolo. Are you aware that, Donald Cameron, the detective in charge at the scene of Kurt's death resigned several years after as he was about to be fired for allegations of corruption on a separate case?

I don’t care, Tom. Keep bringing up bits all you want. I read the whole thing a while ago, watched that garbage documentary and all.

Also, correlation doesn’t imply causation. The post i’m quoting right now is an argumentative fallacy.

10 minutes ago, Tom Grant said:

Hi Tremolo. Are you able to articulate your reasons for thinking this?

I am able, but unwilling because it’s a waste of time. We’re not going to change each other’s minds, so what’s the point?

You came here looking for help. Someone already said that he’s willing to help you later. You got what you wanted. Now what’s the point of spamming the forum with all this stuff?*

* rethorical question.

1 hour ago, Tremolo said:

I am able, but unwilling because it’s a waste of time. We’re not going to change each other’s minds, so what’s the point?

You came here looking for help. Someone already said that he’s willing to help you later. You got what you wanted. Now what’s the point of spamming the forum with all this stuff?*

* rethorical question.

Tremolo -

I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to differentiate between raising awareness and spamming. 

To everyone else, I would still be most grateful if someone were able to assist me with an account: http://www.livenirvana.com/forum/index.php

Best Regards.

47 minutes ago, auad said:

1. Nirvana was the last BIG rock band that really mattered.
2. Kurt was the artist who best represented a whole generation
3. Kurt was together with Axl and Freddie the best frontman in history.
4. "Nevermind" is probably the best rock record ever.
5. Ghrol is shit.

1. Pretty much.

2. Hmm, kinda. Depends on the generation boundaries. Michael Jackson, Edward Van Halen, Bono and Fat Axl might all want a word here. Also remember that large parts of Kurt's "generation" were buying the shit out of Garth Brooks, Ace Of Base, Mariah Carey and Toni Braxton.

3. No. As a frontman, Axl and Freddie buried Kurt.

4. It's great, but no.

5. As a drummer? No. In every other particle of his existence? Yes.

I think we have Justice for Kurt because the work has been done. We know Courtney was greedy and controlling, she was always preparing for Kurt's death, writing or fabricating suicide notes. She was also a loud bitch that wanted attention by saying crazy stuff like I'll give 50k to kill my husband. It would be a tragedy if she was misinterpreted. In the chaos there is always that reasonable doubt of the sanity and intentions. It's death by misadventure though, it's a risky lifestyle. Mental illness, drugs, unwanted fame, there's a recipe. Plus the narcissism or even hypocrisy can weigh heavy. Just as Kurt wasn't killed by one thing, we don't need to legally throw people in jail to have justice. But we can rest knowing the truth as undecided as it is. 

One of the abandoned mansion vids on YT recently I saw was his house in the hills. It's a fixer upper now going for just 800K.

I think he might have written heart shaped box there, my assumption just based on it having a closet.

so the people who are helping you end up with the shit you create?

Needless to say, I'm strongly opposed to giving away acount details, of any kind, to a stranger on the internet.

to state that he would likely be creating music with his daughter seems to me a case of, the wish being the father of the thought.

What really is likely though, is he would have probably overdosed on heroin before a new nirvana album was even released

it's all a case of cause and effect;

Kurt basically committed suicide the first day he put a needle in his arm. all the BS he had in his life, bitch wife included, stem from this moment

I Still say JUSTICE FOR KURT!!!!!

Saw some videos of Courtney Love boss him around like a toy boy.

Felt kind of sorry for him. Weak, pathetic, limp-wristed, junkie loser he was.

So during kurts drug downfall and getting cucked bu courtney where was krust and grohl during all of this?. Surely they had concerns for his welfare, why no intervention or did they not give a shit about a white , pastey soyboy like kurt?.