Greta Talk How Axl Behaved

119888_0_wide_ver1622660636.jpg@420

During an appearance on Talk Is Jericho, Greta Van Fleet singer Josh Kiszka and drummer Danny Wagner looked back on opening for Guns N' Roses in Germany back in 2018 as part of the band's "Not in This Lifetime" tour.

GVF is promoting a new album titled "The Battle at Garden's Gate," you can check it out here via Amazon.

Danny commented (transcribed by UG):

Yeah, over in Germany - massive show, stadiums, undeniable. It was crazy. It was the first time they had been playing in a long time a few years back. It was just funny, getting back into the game again, Axl was kind of... [chuckles] being Axl.

Josh chimed in:

We'd be out watching them, we finished up, we'd get to the front of the house to see the show. I can remember Axl saying, 'Sorry, but you sound like shit,' pissed off at a technical problem, at himself, I think.

"But I don't know, yeah, kind of crazy. I think for the most part we kind of jumped right into headlining stuff.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/greta_van_fleet_talk_how_axl_rose_behaved_when_they_opened_for_guns_n_roses_recall_what_made_him_pissed.html

Extras & Evidence

• auad changed the title to Greta Talk How Axl Behaved
3 minutes ago, Sydney fan said:

The other god awful australian band airbourne who are just another rip  off acdc band.

I was going to mention these assholes too.

Saw them open for Alice Cooper when he was out last and was amazed how popular they were with people-heaps of merch etc.

Horrible, shameless, horrible ACDC rip off.

42 minutes ago, Sydney fan said:

The other god awful australian band airbourne who are just another rip  off acdc band.

You know you seriously lack any talent when you rip off Fucking AC/DC.

2 hours ago, Doctor Dom said:

I was going to mention these assholes too.

Saw them open for Alice Cooper when he was out last and was amazed how popular they were with people-heaps of merch etc.

Horrible, shameless, horrible ACDC rip off.

Its fuckin atrocious. But they are also massive in europe. Ive noticed all the metal outdoor festivals during the summer months will always put shitbourne on the bill. Go figure.

5 minutes ago, Sydney fan said:

Its fuckin atrocious. But they are also massive in europe. Ive noticed all the metal outdoor festivals during the summer months will always put shitbourne on the bill. Go figure.

The Alice Cooper gig I saw them at had the MC50 on the bill.

Foolishly, I thought Airbourne would be on first so we went in later...missing the MC50 and catching Airbourne!