Bill Brasky Podcast

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://fataxl.online/@fatcastwithbillbrasky/episodes/the-one-with-miser     First ground breaking episode.  Starring  Miser

Miser, do not get back with your ex!

Episode 6 should be a no brainer 

Posted Images

I paused the episode to make some dinner real quick now i cant get the audio to work again. It still shows as playing, but no sound. Did i break something or am i just retarded?

Agree with everyone else tho. Don't get back with a cheater. Especially not so soon after. It's bound to happen again. I fucked my ex a few times after we broke up, and she was dating her now husband, but my dumb brain just chalk it up as payback at this point. I didn't know about her new guy for the first few times we hooked up, so idc.

You'll get over her, even if it takes some time. I know it took a while for me. PM me if you're ever feeling real down about it. We got your back bro.

Just listening to the Miser podcast. The guy who thinks Axl is an alien needs to ask himself if Axl were really an Alien, why would he copy John Travolta’s haircut from Battlefield Earth? 

“He acts like Christian Grey, if Christian Grey were a complete psycho who stabs people.”

- Miser 

The above quote is in reference to the guy Miser’s ex cheated on him with. It is also a 100 million dollar idea for a movie based on the book. 

3 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Just listening to the Miser podcast. The guy who thinks Axl is an alien needs to ask himself if Axl were really an Alien, why would he copy John Travolta’s haircut from Battlefield Earth? 

“He acts like Christian Grey, if Christian Grey were a complete psycho who stabs people.”

- Miser 

The above quote is in reference to the guy Miser’s ex cheated on him with. It is also a 100 million dollar idea for a movie based on the book. 

Sadly they already made that movie, Americans Psycho, except fuckface ain’t rich. He’s shit broke and 3 months behind on his rent w no credit.

dumb cunt should’ve at least upgraded 

21 minutes ago, Wilco said:

Sadly they already made that movie, Americans Psycho, except fuckface ain’t rich. He’s shit broke and 3 months behind on his rent w no credit.

dumb cunt should’ve at least upgraded 

1620092315946.png

Not saying either of these are you or him. Just stumbled across the pic and thought of this thread.

Thanks guys, fucking brilliant. Had wondered who Miser was, as I kept reading references to him, I was thinking he was some kind of mythical character and that it was me that didn’t get the joke.

Looking forward to the next podcast. Would like to hear one with Jarmo....

Also, I’m relieved the forum is back, was getting nervous. 

And in reference to the podcast, this isn’t alt-right, this is right of Gengis Khan. Fuck you Duff. 

Axl Rose is so fat that when he ate himself his BMI increased tenfold, even after shitting himself out.