Bill Brasky Podcast

Very cool, I listened to the first quarter and will listen to the rest later.

This is not an alt-right site.  Ages ago at the other place I was constantly getting hammered for my non-liberal views, that was a big reason why I came here (well that and the Bums thread). I think many of the regular posters here were Dems or Centrists who now lean toward the right because they are fed up with the far-left, especially their relentless demonizing of straight white males ... of which probably 90% of this forum consists. So yeah it's easy to hate on a movement that is always attacking and degrading you and discriminating against you.  And as people age, which we all are, it's a common fact that many gravitate toward conservative.

Maybe the reason this place seems alt-right is because everywhere else is so far-left in comparison?

5 minutes ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

Very cool, I listened to the first quarter and will listen to the rest later.

This is not an alt-right site.  Ages ago at the other place I was constantly getting hammered for my non-liberal views, that was a big reason why I came here (well that and the Bums thread). I think many of the regular posters here were Dems or Centrists who now lean toward the right because they are fed up with the far-left, especially their relentless demonizing of straight white males ... of which probably 90% of this forum consists. So yeah it's easy to hate on a movement that is always attacking and degrading you and discriminating against you.  And as people age, which we all are, it's a common fact that many gravitate toward conservative.

Maybe the reason this place seems alt-right is because everywhere else is so far-left in comparison?

There's a bum thread?!

1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Holy shit.....everyone check out Miser's accent...it's real, that's not an act.  He's all like "Not fucking good you fucking scumbag fucking faggot!"

Brasky....Brasky....sign me up as a future guest, please!

It would be a honor  sir.

Secondly  sorry  for my sound on the miser interview.  I've  fixed it.

Miser you're in your head too much pal.

Here's the Monkey diagnosis: You're a people pleaser. Stop. Figure out who you are.

Glad to hear you're working on yourself. Keep that up. Become mentally and physically strong and decisive. 

Don't take broads out to nice restaurants until you're exclusive. 

Don't look back. Never take back exes. Delete and move on. 

7 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

1s5hk6.jpg

In all honesty I really think this last tumultuous year has been a major turning point for you.  You'll get your zeal for the things you love back.  You just need to be comfortable being ALONE first.  Truly alone, no family, no girlfriend...just fending for yourself.  You'll see that you can do it and it's not that bad.

And you'll also learn to not only try to stop pleasing people, you'll stop giving two flying fucks what anybody thinks.  So you like Brian Jones and Lyndon Johnson and Elvis and shit.  So what?  That's totally fine.  I love all kinds of things that other people think is lame and I don't give a fuck...it brings a few moments of happiness to my otherwise empty and meaningless existence.

I'm really glad you're not dead.  You're on the precipice of being a fully independent person and you're gonna feel a hell of a lot better.  Shit, maybe you'll even leave Brooklyn once in a while and see what else is out there.

this is one of ET's most astute posts ever... ok, top 150, there have been a lot.

2 minutes ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

Maybe we can have a poll of who we want as a guest after ET?  I'd vote Bran.

Bill, thanks for doing this. A podcast that I'll actually listen to.

I'm happy to be a guest anytime.

Also, along with ET and bran, I'd like to hear Nate on there.

7 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Bill, thanks for doing this. A podcast that I'll actually listen to.

I'm happy to be a guest anytime.

Also, along with ET and bran, I'd like to hear Nate on there.

Yes that sounds amazing. 

The josh / miser super show is in the works.